- Quality 16t freewheel from Trialtech.
- Rear freewheel as fitted to many Inspired complete bikes.
- High quality, heat treated steel pawls engage into a tough steel ratchet.
- Available with 72 engagement points per revolution with a proven 6 pawl design or 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design.
- Quick engagement and durable operation.
- Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread.
- 4 inset removal pockets.
- Black finish.
- Available in 16T only.
Please Note: This freewheel is designed for use as a rear freewheel. It can also be used as a front freewheel by kids and light riders but durability may be significantly less for larger riders.
Also Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
Engagement Points: 72 or 108
|72 Point Engagement||TRI45873226S||TRI45873226S|
|108 Point Engagement||TRI50127161S||TRI50127161S|