- Designed completely from scratch by Trialtech to provide a new level of stiffness and rigidity in trials rims whilst maintaining the lowest possible weight.
- Tested and developed in competition by World Champion Jack Carthy and on street by Joe Prattley.
- Unique un-drilled double wall design gives unrivaled strength and stiffness compared to competitor’s single wall rims (up to 3 times more lateral stiffness!).
- Custom butted center section adds strength around the spoke holes for improved durability.
- 31mm wide profile gives a good balance of low weight and tire performance.
- Sleeved joint helps maintain concentricity and maximizes strength.
- Available in sandblast black anodized finish with stylish Carthy Signature laser etched logos.
- Available in 28h or 32h spoke drilling.
- For use with rim or disc brakes.
Spoke Drilling: 28h or 32h