- The Trialtech Race stem offers dependable strength and performance benefits and excellent value for money.
- 150mm, 165mm, and 180mm lengths combined with a 35° rise helps to improve bunnhyhops and pedal-ups, but also helps to improve bike control while rolling down obstacles.
- Designed for use with over sized 31.8mm handlebars.
- Combination of forged and welded 6061 aluminum gives an excellent balance of great strength but also low overall weight.
- Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries.
- M6 bolts on both steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability.
- Finished in tough matt black anodizing with stylish laser etched Trialtech logos on both sides.
- High rise makes this stem a great choice for taller riders looking to lengthen the cockpit and gain a bit more reach.