- Superlight, yet stiff and strong, the Trialtech SL cranks set a new standard in low-weight, high-performance products.
- Forged from high quality 7050 aluminium alloy.
- Used and tested by Trialtech team riders Kenny Belaey, Thomas Remvik Aasen, Rick Koekoek, Neil Tunnicliffe and Stan Shaw.
- Fits all ISIS bottom brackets.
- Threaded right-hand crank arm to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket.
- Wide threaded section allows a bashguard to be used in addition to a freewheel/sprocket.
- Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong.
- Tough anodized matt silver finish with a stylish and distinctive black SL logo.
- 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance.
- Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths.