- 18t splined freewheel from Trialtech.
- Shimano HG spline mounting pattern is suitable for use only with the Trialtech Sport Lite Splined Crankset.
- Strong heat treated steel pawls engage into a tough steel ratchet to provide durable operation.
- 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design.
- Black finish with laser etched Trialtech logos.
Also Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
Engagement Points: 108