- A quality hub from Trialtech for those looking to run a rear disc brake with a 135mm frame.
- High quality sealed rear disc hub for 24" and 26" wheeled bikes.
- 135mm spacing, to fit the majority of modern stock trials frames.
- International standard 6-Bolt disc mount.
- Threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings keep out mud and water and offer silky smooth running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Hollow 10mm axle with internal threads to take allen key bolts (the axle may also be used with a traditional quick release skewer for easy removal of the wheel, but bolts and washers are supplied as standard).
- Increased axle length to maximize support in the frame when using chain tensioners.
- Steel serrated axle ends for superior wheel security.
- CNC machined aluminum shell.
- 32h drilling.
- Available in anodized Satin Black with stylish laser-etched Trialtech logo.
Weight: 333g (including bolts and washers)
Flange Diameter: 58mm
Center to Flanges: 34mm
Spoke Drilling: 32h