- Durable yet light single wall rims from Trialtech.
- Single wall profile reduces unneccessary weight.
- Wide rim profile provides excellent stability at low tire pressures and reduces tire roll.
- Square holes save weight over traditional circular ones.
- Valve hole is drilled at the rim join to allow an additional hole to be machined opposite thereby further saving weight.
- Suitable for both disc or rim brakes.
- Rim brake users benefit from improved braking performance when ground due to the high grade aluminum used.
- Available in 32h drilling only.
- Classy gloss black or silver anodized finish with stylish Trialtech logos at the rim join/valve hole.
Spoke Drilling: 32h