- Trialtech's Sport Lite rear non-disc hub is lightweight but tough and has been designed to perform at the highest level.
- 116mm spacing fits most 20" frames and some 24"/26" frames.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Custom design, CNC machined 7075 aluminum shell and hollow axle.
- Serrated axle ends and bolt washers help keep the bolts tight and the hub in place.
- Precision threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- Oversized 10mm axle bolt on the drive side keeps the hub secure in the dropout.
- Matte black anodized finish with stylish Trialtech 'Sport Lite' laser etched logos.
- Supplied with high tensile, zinc plated cr-moly bolts and custom, low profile aluminum washers.
- 3mm removable washer inserts allow the hub to be used with or without snail cams.
- 32h spoke drilling.
Weight: 187g (including bolts and washers)
Drive Side Flange Diameter: 45mm
Drive Side Center to Flange: 31mm
Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 39mm
Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 45mm