- Superlight splined crankset from Trialtech including freewheel, bashring and 7075 crank bolts.
- One of the most cost-effective splined cranksets available.
- Compatible with all standard M15 ISIS bottom brackets.
- Splined 108.9 freewheel can be removed using standard allen/hex key multi tool. No more fooling with vices and pry bars trying to get stuck freewheels off!
- Splined 7075 bashring can be set up for left or right foot forward riders and is always held at the correct angle by the splines.
- Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong.
- Trialtech splined freewheel provides 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design.
- 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance.
- Tough sandblast black anodized finish with distinctive Sport Lite laser logos.
- Additional crank bolt spacers recommended when using titanium bottom brackets.
- Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths.
- Full crankset includes crank arms, freewheel, freewheel lockring, half bashring, and M15 crank bolts.