- Alloy and steel snail cams from Trialtech to suit a variety of preferences.
- The alloy Sport Lite cam is CNC machined from 7075 aluminum.
- Anodized gloss black finish with machined pocket gives the Sport Lite snail cam a unique and classy appearance.
- Aggressive design of the notches means that once you have reached your desired chain tension, the wheel is securely held in that position.
- The cromoly Sport HD cam is CNC machined and has a tough surface treatment to help prevent corrosion.
- A series of incrementally smaller holes are designed to reduce weight without compromising strength.
- Increased durability of the cromoly material allows for greater tooth resolution, meaning that you can really fine-tune the adjustment of your chain tension using the small but positive micro notches.
- Will fit most bikes with a 10mm axle designed to work with snail cam tensioners.
- Sold individually, allowing you to mix and match alloy or steel to your personal preference.
Weight Steel (Single): 19g
Weight Alloy (Single): 8g
Fits Axle Size: 10mm
Minimum Adjustment Distance: 11mm
Maximum Adjustment Distance: 23.5mm
Adjustment Range: 12.5mm
Number of Teeth: 108 (Steel) 38 (Alloy)
Adjustment per Tooth: .12mm (Steel) .33mm (Alloy)
|Lite Alloy (Single)||TRI32961389E||TRI32961389E|
|HD Steel (Single)||TRI30347747E||TRI30347747E|