- CNC machined from super tough hardened Cro-Moly to offer a high level of quality and durability.
- A shot blasted surface finish after machining increases the surface hardness and improves durability.
- Wide 4.5mm base gives a greater contact area between hub and sprocket, reducing interface pressure and helping prevent 'dig-in' problems associated with narrow based sprockets.
- Tapered design gives maximum strength, while CNC machined slots (17 and 18T models only) help keep the weight down.
- Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Industry standard Shimano HG spline pattern.
- Can also be run in a cassette for your main drive gear. The 4.5mm wide base is the same spacing as an 9 speed Shimano cassette.
- Stylish laser etched logos show great attention to detail.
Please Note: These may be supplied with a silver or black finish.
Weight 15t: 38g
Weight 16t: 45g
Weight 17t: 44g
Weight 18t: 49g
Base Width: 4.5mm