- Vauhti FC Blocks are high performance 100% Pure Fluorocarbon blocks.
- Quick and easy to use and you don't have to worry about spills.
- Can be used on top of quick glides, base waxes, fluorinated waxes or fluorocarbon powders.
- Rub onto your ski, cork in, then brush.
- For longer-lasting performance, a waxing iron can also be used to apply the wax.
- Available in 20g blocks.
Temperature: -3°C to +10°C (27°F to 50°F)
For all snow types.
Temperature: -6°C to 0°C (21°F to 32°F)
Works best on new and damp snow.
Temperature: -20°C to -6°C (-4°F to 21°F)
For all snow types, excellent in cold conditions to reduce dry friction.
Temperature: -20°C to +5°C (-4°F to 41°F)
For all snow types, especially in old and man-made snow from cold to humid conditions. Excellent block for all kinds of general use, whatever the conditions or distances. A good choice to mix with quick glides as a block porridge.