- Vauhti Pure Up waxes are performance liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons.
- Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients.
- Great for training
- Formulated from high-quality hydrocarbon ingredients, zinc stearate and silicon wax to give good performance and durability.
- Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions.
- LDR (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances.
- Quick and easy to use, no ironing required.
- Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out.
- Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge.
Pure Up Wet
Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F)
For warm, wet conditions and damp snow.
Pure Up Mid
Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F)
Great on new and damp snow.
Pure Up Cold
Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F)
Suitable in cold winter conditions.
Pure Up LDR
Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F)
For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
Due to this item's special shipping requirements, an additional shipping fee will be applied at checkout.
Unfortunately we are not able to ship liquid waxes outside the continental U.S.
|Pure Up Wet||6419696090921||PUW80||VAU33834722L|
|Pure Up Mid||6419696090938||PUM80||VAU33912596L|
|Pure Up Cold||6419696090945||PUC80||VAU34379838L|
|Pure Up LDR||6419696090952||PULDR80||VAU33766944L|