- Vauhti Pure Up waxes are performance liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons.
- Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients.
- Great for training
- Formulated from high-quality hydrocarbon ingredients, zinc stearate and silicon wax to give good performance and durability.
- Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions.
- LDR (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances.
- Quick and easy to use, no ironing required.
- Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out.
- Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge.
Pure Up Wet
Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F)
For warm, wet conditions and damp snow.
Pure Up Mid
Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F)
Great on new and damp snow.
Pure Up Cold
Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F)
Suitable in cold winter conditions.
Pure Up LDR
Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F)
For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
|Pure Up Wet||6419696090921||PUW80||VAU33834722L|
|Pure Up Mid||6419696090938||PUM80||VAU33912596L|
|Pure Up Cold||6419696090945||PUC80||VAU34379838L|
|Pure Up LDR||6419696090952||PULDR80||VAU33766944L|