- Classic 3-Pin Cable binding from Voile.
- Time-tested design still very popular with skiers who prefer the comfort and flex of leather and softer-plastic telemark boots.
- Uses a pair of long, rigid, coiled springs with hooks and a locking heel piece to complete the necessary toe-to-heel loop.
- Springs expand ever so slightly with each telemark turn and can be easily adjusted on the heel end.
- Spring assembly hooks to a bomber toe piece akin to that of the Voilé Hardwire 3-Pin.
- Spring assembly can be removed to facilitate climbing and reattached for making turns.
- At 1 lb, 13 oz. (810g) per pair, it weighs in like a featherweight and performs like a middleweight.
- Compatible with light boots (leather or 2 buckle plastic boots)
- Ideal for Light Touring
- Made in USA.
Voilé 3 Pin Cable Telemark Binding