- The Voile 3-Pin Cable Traverse Telemark Binding bridges the gap between their Hardwire 3-Pin and 3-Pin Cable bindings.
- An ideal binding for skiers who enjoy long touring days over moderate terrain with occasional steep pitches and prefer softer-plastic or leather boots.
- Uses a pair of long, rigid, coiled springs with hooks and a locking heel piece to complete the necessary toe-to-heel loop.
- Springs expand ever so slightly with each telemark turn and can be easily adjusted on the heel end.
- Toe piece robustly constructed of 6016-T6 aluminum and tempered steel toe bail.
- Dual-height climbing elevators for ease on steeper slopes.
- Mounts to a ramped 10mm riser (pre-drilled with a 4-hole industry standard pattern), which provides good leverage for tipping the ski without scraping the toe piece, as well as better purchase into the ski core.
- Spring assembly can be removed to facilitate climbing and reattached for making turns.
- Compatible with light boots (leather or 2 buckle plastic boots)
- Made in USA.
Voilé 3 Pin Cable Traverse Telemark Binding