Here's a super handy tool to put in your hydration pack or saddlebag. The Wolf Tooth Pack Pliers is a simple tool that does things that other multi tools don't. It works as a tire lever, valve core remover, goober ring remover (the little knurled valve nut), and works as a master link pliers, making chain removal and installation a snap. The tool even holds 2 extra master links (sold separately).
- 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed master links and chains.
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links.
- Patent-pending, designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 7075-T6 aluminum, Type II anodized, laser marked logo
- Colors - Black or Red. Choice of bolt color on black version.
- Master links not included.
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm, weight: 38g
- Tire lever not recommended for use on carbon rims.
|Blk w/ Green||MLCP-BLK-GRN||812719027052|