Your Search: "wax"
- Light race basket from Yoko. - Aero design for minimal air resistance. - Fits 10mm poles. - Available in orange.
- Classic large basket from Yoko. - Large, concave design with serrated edges grips securely. - Vents in the basket allow snow to escape to help prevent it getting clogged with snow. - Fits 10mm poles. - Available in black.
Affordable quick release grip. - Cork handle - Available in Orange or Silver.
- Racing strap with quick release locking system. - Velcro closure for secure fit. - Minimal neoprene padding for less irritation. - Black with white Yoko graphics. - Sold as a pair.
Racing grip with conventional locking system. - Cork handle - Available in Orange or Silver.
- Racing strap with conventional locking system. - Velcro closure for secure fit. - Minimal neoprene padding for less irritation. - Available in black/orange. - Sold as a pair.
- Ski racing/training glove from Yoko. - Back of hand Gore Windstopper® Technical Fleece 3 layer for maximum protection from the wind. - Synthetic leather palm with light padding - Silicon printed grippers on two fingers for added grip. - Knitted cuff for a secure fit. - Soft terry thumb nosewipe.
$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- Our custom Webskis/Webcyclery shop scraper. - 3.5mm thick. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Our custom Webskis shop ski ties. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Blue/white with Webskis logos. - Sold in pairs.
- Webskis neck gaiter for multi-functional neck and headwear. - Can be used as a neck gaitor, balaclava, headband, and more! - Made from 100% polyester microfiber. - Available in black or white.
$10.00 - $1,000.00
- Finding the perfect gift can be tough, which is exactly why we offer gift cards. - Great presents for relatives and friends, and a fantastic way to thank someone special. - Always the right size and color! - We can mail the card to you or the intended recipient. Just enter the appropriate address in the "Ship To" field during checkout.
- Our custom Webcyclery shop knit hat. - Super warm and comfy for those cold days. - Plenty of stretch ensures a good fit for almost any size head. - As worn by Webcyclery and Webskis shop employees! - Pompom for extra style.
- Despite the ridiculously-long name, this binding from Voile is as simple as a telemark binding can get. - Consists of a 75mm Nordic Norm toe piece that mounts directly to the the ski and a barebones heel pad. - Toe box is constructed of 5052-H32 aluminum and machined almost identically to Voile's other 3-Pin Cable bindings. - More suited to covering distance than making turns but still plenty strong. - Thrives when snuggled up against the duckbill of a leather boot. - Ideal for light touring in rolling terrain. - Made in USA.
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
- Handy groove pen from Toko. - Go-to groove tool in the Webskis shop. - Great for removing wax from center grooves in bases. - Also useful for scraping edges.
- Classic plexi scraper from Toko. - 5mm thickness.
- Toko Nordic Grip Spray makes classic waxing easier than ever before. - Adapts intelligently to different snow conditions. - Skiers no longer need to worry about grip wax or klister conditions and in no time at all have a long-lasting grip film with optimal adhesion. - Spray it on, cork it back up and hit the trails! - 70ml. Yellow -2ºC to 10ºC Specially for coarse, extremely wet snow, as a supplement to GripSpray universal. For damp to wet snow conditions and warm temperatures. Red -7ºC to -2ºC For all types and temperatures of snow. Blue -30ºC to -7ºC For coarse, icy snow.
An innovative wax remover gel for cleaning the kick zones of classic skis. - Removes even persistent GripWax and klister residue. - Ideal for removing GripSpray. - Available in 250ml aerosol can.
- Nordic Gripwax from Toko. - Practical packaging: the wax can be twisted out like a deoderant stick. - 25g stick. Green Base Temperature: -30ºC to +10ºC (-22ºF to 50ºF) Used as a base for other grip wax layers and increases abrasion resistance. Yellow Temperature: -2ºC to 0ºC (28ºF to 32ºF) Can be used as a grip wax for damp, new snow as well as gritty, loose old snow. Also used during the transition from dry to wet conditions just before using klister. Red Temperature: -10ºC to -2ºC (14ºF to 28ºF) Very universal grip wax for new snow, old snow and artificial snow. Blue Temperature: -30ºC to -7ºC (-22ºF to 19ºF) Grip wax for cold, dry conditions as well as hard-pressed, compact snow. X-Cold Temperature: -30ºC to -12ºC (-22ºF to 10ºF) Grip wax for extremely cold conditions.
- Ecological HydroCarbon wax for training and base care. - Biodegradable and fluorine free. - Ideal for fun skiing and training sessions. - 120g block in resealable wax case. Black Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) Used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions. Contains a DLC additive to repel dirt and increase durability. Yellow Temperature: -4°C to +10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) For warm, wet snow conditions. Red Temperature: -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temperature: 140°C (280°F) Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions. Blue Temperature: -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temperature: 150°C (300°F) For cold and aggressive snow conditions.
- A gentle cleaning liquid for all types of base. - Removes wax residue as well as dirt and prepares the base for waxing. - Available in 500ml container.
- Keep your scrapers fresh with this sharpener from Toko. - Compatible with 3, 4, 5 and 6 mm scraper widths. - Ceramic disc sharpens scraper edges and helps extend the life of scrapers.
- Highly fluorinated racing wax to meet the highest demands. The wax used by World Cup stars! - Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties. - Very high fluorine content for maximum water and dirt repellency - Unmatched degree of hold. - Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products. - Resealable wax case - 40g. Black 130°C Iron Temperature Highly fluorinated racing wax with a unique DLC additive. Is used as the base wax during World Cups or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions or aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature For damp to wet snow conditions Red -12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions Blue -30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature For cold and aggressive snow conditions
- Toko's ergonomic T8 wax iron enables easy waxing in all directions. - Precise temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C. - Extra-strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage has a curved rhomboid structure that improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 800W.
- Powerful digital waxing device for professional use from Toko. - The ergonomic design enables waxing in all directions. - Infinite temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C - Inbuilt microprocessor to control temperature fluctuations. - Extra strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage. - The plate has a curved rhomboid structure that improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 1200W.
- Groove and all purpose scraper from Swix. - Used for klister application or to remove wax or klister from the base before cleaning. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Natural cork from Swix. - Used to cork wax into the base. - Molded groove on one side for easier grip.
Page 1 of 15 Next page