Your Search: "wax"
- Light race basket from Yoko. - Aero design for minimal air resistance. - Fits 10mm poles. - Available in orange.
- Classic large basket from Yoko. - Large, concave design with serrated edges grips securely. - Vents in the basket allow snow to escape to help prevent it getting clogged with snow. - Fits 10mm poles. - Available in black.
- Affordable quick release grip from Yoko. - Comfortable lightweight cork handle. - Fits 16mm diameter poles. - Available in Orange or Silver.
- Racing strap with quick release locking system. - Velcro closure for secure fit. - Minimal neoprene padding for less irritation. - Black with orange Yoko graphics. - Sold as a pair.
- Racing grip with conventional locking system from Yoko. - Comfortable lightweight cork handle. - Fits 16mm diameter poles. - Available in Orange or Silver.
- Racing strap with conventional locking system. - Velcro closure for secure fit. - Minimal neoprene padding for less irritation. - Available in black/orange. - Sold as a pair.
- Our custom Webskis/Webcyclery shop scraper. - 3.5mm thick. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Our custom Webskis shop ski ties. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Blue/white with Webskis logos. - Sold in pairs.
- Webskis neck gaiter for multi-functional neck and headwear. - Can be used as a neck gaitor, balaclava, headband, and more! - Made from 100% polyester microfiber. - Available in black or white.
$10.00 - $1,000.00
- Finding the perfect gift can be tough, which is exactly why we offer gift cards. - Great presents for relatives and friends, and a fantastic way to thank someone special. - Always the right size and color! - We can mail the card to you or the intended recipient. Just enter the appropriate address in the "Ship To" field during checkout.
- Our custom Webcyclery shop knit hat. - Super warm and comfy for those cold days. - Plenty of stretch ensures a good fit for almost any size head. - As worn by Webcyclery and Webskis shop employees! - Pompom for extra style.
- Despite the ridiculously-long name, this binding from Voile is as simple as a telemark binding can get. - Consists of a 75mm Nordic Norm toe piece that mounts directly to the the ski and a barebones heel pad. - Toe box is constructed of 5052-H32 aluminum and machined almost identically to Voile's other 3-Pin Cable bindings. - More suited to covering distance than making turns but still plenty strong. - Thrives when snuggled up against the duckbill of a leather boot. - Ideal for light touring in rolling terrain. - Made in USA.
- Classic 3-Pin Cable binding from Voile. - Time-tested design still very popular with skiers who prefer the comfort and flex of leather and softer-plastic telemark boots. - Uses a pair of long, rigid, coiled springs with hooks and a locking heel piece to complete the necessary toe-to-heel loop. - Springs expand ever so slightly with each telemark turn and can be easily adjusted on the heel end. - Spring assembly hooks to a bomber toe piece akin to that of the Voilé Hardwire 3-Pin. - Spring assembly can be removed to facilitate climbing and reattached for making turns. - At 1 lb, 13 oz. (810g) per pair, it weighs in like a featherweight and performs like a middleweight. - Compatible with light boots (leather or 2 buckle plastic boots) - Ideal for Light Touring - Made in USA.
- The Voile 3-Pin Cable Traverse Telemark Binding bridges the gap between their Hardwire 3-Pin and 3-Pin Cable bindings. - An ideal binding for skiers who enjoy long touring days over moderate terrain with occasional steep pitches and prefer softer-plastic or leather boots. - Uses a pair of long, rigid, coiled springs with hooks and a locking heel piece to complete the necessary toe-to-heel loop. - Springs expand ever so slightly with each telemark turn and can be easily adjusted on the heel end. - Toe piece robustly constructed of 6016-T6 aluminum and tempered steel toe bail. - Dual-height climbing elevators for ease on steeper slopes. - Mounts to a ramped 10mm riser (pre-drilled with a 4-hole industry standard pattern), which provides good leverage for tipping the ski without scraping the toe piece, as well as better purchase into the ski core. - Spring assembly can be removed to facilitate climbing and reattached for making turns. - Compatible with light boots (leather or 2 buckle plastic boots) - Made in USA.
$14.50 - $28.50
- Vauhti Pure One waxes are economical liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Formulated from ingredients used in the racing parafins and high-quality solvents to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LD (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure One Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure One Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure One Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure One LD Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
- Vauhti Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - Formulated for cleaning skin strips from any built-up contaminants such as dirt or grip waxes from the ski track. - To be used after skiing: simply shake the bottle, spread cleaner on the skin strip, and wipe clean with a cloth. - 80ml applicator bottle.
- Vauhti HF Liquids are high performance fluorocarbon waxes. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. HF Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions. HF Mid Temperature: -8°C to +5°C (18°F to 41°F) Great on new and damp snow. Works better at the warmer end of its temperature range in lower humidity, better at the colder end in high humidity. HF Cold Temperature: -15°C to -2°C (5°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter condition, on fine grained snow. HF Base High fluorocarbon base wax for all temperatures.
- Fluorinated skin glide liquid from Vauhti. - Reduces the build-up of dirt to improve both grip and glide on skins. - Also helps prevents ice buildup. - Quick and easy to use. - Simply shake the bottle then apply to the skins with a back and forth motion with the sponge applicator. - Use in a well-ventilated area. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge.
$54.00 - $60.00
- Vauhti Pure Up waxes are performance liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Great for training - Formulated from high-quality hydrocarbon ingredients, zinc stearate and silicon wax to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LDR (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure Up Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure Up Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure Up Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure Up LDR Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
$160.00 - $170.00
- Vauhti FC Blocks are high performance 100% Pure Fluorocarbon blocks. - Quick and easy to use and you don't have to worry about spills. - Can be used on top of quick glides, base waxes, fluorinated waxes or fluorocarbon powders. - Rub onto your ski, cork in, then brush. - For longer-lasting performance, a waxing iron can also be used to apply the wax. - Available in 20g blocks. FC Wet Temperature: -3°C to +10°C (27°F to 50°F) For all snow types. FC Mid Temperature: -6°C to 0°C (21°F to 32°F) Works best on new and damp snow. FC Cold Temperature: -20°C to -6°C (-4°F to 21°F) For all snow types, excellent in cold conditions to reduce dry friction. FC LDR Temperature: -20°C to +5°C (-4°F to 41°F) For all snow types, especially in old and man-made snow from cold to humid conditions. Excellent block for all kinds of general use, whatever the conditions or distances. A good choice to mix with quick glides as a block porridge.
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
The longest and slimmest version in the DA pump series fills high-pressure road tires fast. Dual-Action (DA) doubles volume with each stroke and inflates tires to 120 psi / 8 bar. Integrated dust cap keeps pump head clean and thumb lock lever insures air-tight seal. Specs - HEAD: Presta with integrated dust cap - BARREL / THUMB LOCK: Aluminum - HANDLE: Plastic - CAPACITY: 120 psi / 8 bar - VOLUME PER STROKE: 66.9 cc (pull + push) - SIZE: 25.8 x 3.2 x 2.8 cm / 10.2” x 1.3” x 1.1” - WEIGHT: 118 g / 4.16 oz Added Features - Dual-action pumping head - Side-mount bracket
The RideCase for iPhone has a scratch-resistant, dual-density, non-slip, high-grade engineering polymer/rubber exoskeleton for shock and impact protection that securely holds your phone while on the go. Its unique and full-angle adjustable mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait orientation and lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds. An integrated flip stand allows for easy viewing off your bike and is compatible with wireless charging. - Material: Engineering grade polymer / Rubber / Machined aluminum - Includes mounts for installation on handlebar, stem, or stem cap - Size: 15.7 x 8.2 x 1.5cm / 6.2" x 3.2" x 0.59" - Weight: 35g / 1.23oz - Added Features: Integrated flipstand for landscape or portrait viewing angle adjustable rotates for landscape or portrait viewing
- Handy groove pen from Toko. - Go-to groove tool in the Webskis shop. - Great for removing wax from center grooves in bases. - Also useful for scraping edges.
- Classic plexi scraper from Toko. - 5mm thickness.
- Toko Nordic Grip Spray makes classic waxing easier than ever before. - Adapts intelligently to different snow conditions. - Skiers no longer need to worry about grip wax or klister conditions and in no time at all have a long-lasting grip film with optimal adhesion. - Spray it on, cork it back up and hit the trails! - 70ml. Yellow -2ºC to 10ºC Specially for coarse, extremely wet snow, as a supplement to GripSpray universal. For damp to wet snow conditions and warm temperatures. Red -7ºC to -2ºC For all types and temperatures of snow. Blue -30ºC to -7ºC For coarse, icy snow.
- An innovative wax remover gel for cleaning the kick zones of classic skis. - Removes even persistent GripWax and klister residue. - Ideal for removing GripSpray. - Available in 250ml aerosol can.
- Nordic Gripwax from Toko. - Practical packaging: the wax can be twisted out like a deoderant stick. - 25g stick. Green Base Temperature: -30ºC to +10ºC (-22ºF to 50ºF) Used as a base for other grip wax layers and increases abrasion resistance. Yellow Temperature: -2ºC to 0ºC (28ºF to 32ºF) Can be used as a grip wax for damp, new snow as well as gritty, loose old snow. Also used during the transition from dry to wet conditions just before using klister. Red Temperature: -10ºC to -2ºC (14ºF to 28ºF) Very universal grip wax for new snow, old snow and artificial snow. Blue Temperature: -30ºC to -7ºC (-22ºF to 19ºF) Grip wax for cold, dry conditions as well as hard-pressed, compact snow. X-Cold Temperature: -30ºC to -12ºC (-22ºF to 10ºF) Grip wax for extremely cold conditions.
$15.00 - $24.00
- A gentle cleaning liquid for all types of base. - Removes wax residue as well as dirt and prepares the base for waxing. - Available in 250ml spray or 500ml liquid container.
- Ecological HydroCarbon wax for training and base care. - Biodegradable and fluorine free. - Ideal for fun skiing and training sessions. - 120g block in resealable wax case. Black Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) Used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions. Contains a DLC additive to repel dirt and increase durability. Yellow Temperature: -4°C to +10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) For warm, wet snow conditions. Red Temperature: -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temperature: 140°C (280°F) Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions. Blue Temperature: -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temperature: 150°C (300°F) For cold and aggressive snow conditions.
Page 1 of 14 Next page