Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- .5L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
SKS's Topcage uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for low weight and impact resistance. The cage top is adjustable to fit a variety of bottle sizes.
The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles. - Composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
- .75L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
Lezyne's Power Cage is made from hollow aluminum for strength and reliability. And, its wraparound design holds your bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
$9.99 - $11.99
Syncros designed a complete line of bottle cages, with a low profile design and a side entry for easy access on full-suspension frames or small frame sizes. Made from a clever combination of carbon fiber and composite to keep the weight down and available in a large variety of colors, there is a bottle cage just for you. This cage is optimized for left-handed entry. It's also available in a right-handed version. - Our original side entry bottle cage, in a left side loading version
A grown-up bottle for serious cyclists, the 24 fl. oz. Camelbak Podium redefines the bike bottle with a high flow rate and self-sealing cap. 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. - Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills - Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst - TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle - Removable nozzle for easy cleaning - Positive lockout for leakproof transport - Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
- Show your love for Webcyclery with our new stained glass water bottles. - Stained glass theme from our location in the Old Stone Church in Bend, Oregon. - Available in 4 colors. - 24oz. Please note: we have limited inventory, not all colors may be available.
The Bottle Cage Adapter lets you fasten a bottle cage to any round tube on your bike. Angle adjustment ensures your bottle is always properly positioned.
$11.00 - $14.00
- Custom printed Webcyclery bottles from Camelbak. - A grown-up bottle for serious cyclists, the 24 fl. oz. Camelbak Podium redefines the bike bottle with a high flow rate and self-sealing cap. - Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills. - Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst. - TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle. - Removable nozzle for easy cleaning. - Positive lockout for leakproof transport. - Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean. - Also available in the Chill insulated version. 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF.
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
Clamps onto handlebars with adjustable clamp to provide easy water bottle access.
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
The MSW Kids Bottle Cage mounts to standard 22.2mm handlebars to put quick and easy hydration within reach of tiny hands. - Mounts to handlebar with included two-bolt clamp and steel mounting bolts - Clamp fits standard 22.2mm handlebar diameter - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Durable, lightweight aluminum construction
MSW's PC-100 Wide-Range Water Bottle Cage fits a variety of bottle sizes, ranging from 64-74mm in diameter. It's made from a rugged reinforced Nylon composite so you can count on strength and toughness. And, its super-light design means you won't even notice it's there.
The Wirecage features light, sturdy, aluminum construction so your bottles stay safe and secure.
$13.00 - $15.00
Long rides in the blazing sun are no match for the insulating power of CamelBak's Podium Chill Bottle. It boasts a double-wall polypropylene construction with an airtight layer of insulating foam to keep your drinks nice and cool. To prevent funky tastes, odors, and bacteria, it's lined with CamelBak's HydroGuard. This bottle also sports CamelBak's easy-sipping, self-sealing Jet Valve that even has a shut-off switch for leak-proof carrying. The Podium is dishwasher safe and fits in any bottle cage; plus, you don't have to use the ol' hip-tap to close it.
Somewhere between the excitement of competition and recovery, it can be easy to misplace things. With Profile's Aerodrink Parts Kit you can replace both straws, the mesh sponge and the two rubber bands that keep your Aerodrink ready for your next event.
The Vise Kage is a rear mounted firm-hold bottle retaining system to smooth airflow in the aero position. Recommended for Profile Design rear-mount systems. - Nylon Glass Fiber non-marking construction - Weight: 27g
- Expanding cup holder accommodates most beverage sizes - Rubber grips located inside hold beverage tightly - Rubber shims with stainless hardware clamp to any size bar
Lezyne's Flow Cage is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. Its X-Grip design holds bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! It is available in both left-side and right-side loading configurations.
Page 1 of 3 Next page