Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
- .5L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
SKS's Topcage uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for low weight and impact resistance. The cage top is adjustable to fit a variety of bottle sizes.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles. - Composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
Icon SS Water Bottle The Icon SS water bottle features a self-sealing cap for precise fluid flow and to prevent leakage. The body is improved with a softer BPA Free, Food Safe material allowing for better grip and fluid flow control. - Material: BPA Free, FoodSafe LDPE - Capacity: 21oz (621ml)
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
- .75L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
Lezyne's Power Cage is made from hollow aluminum for strength and reliability. And, its wraparound design holds your bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
A grown-up bottle for serious cyclists, the 24 fl. oz. Camelbak Podium redefines the bike bottle with a high flow rate and self-sealing cap. 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. - Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills - Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst - TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle - Removable nozzle for easy cleaning - Positive lockout for leakproof transport - Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
- Show your love for Webcyclery with our new stained glass water bottles. - Stained glass theme from our location in the Old Stone Church in Bend, Oregon. - Available in 4 colors. - 24oz. Please note: we have limited inventory, not all colors may be available.
The Bottle Cage Adapter lets you fasten a bottle cage to any round tube on your bike. Angle adjustment ensures your bottle is always properly positioned.
$11.00 - $14.00
- Custom printed Webcyclery bottles from Camelbak. - A grown-up bottle for serious cyclists, the 24 fl. oz. Camelbak Podium redefines the bike bottle with a high flow rate and self-sealing cap. - Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills. - Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst. - TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle. - Removable nozzle for easy cleaning. - Positive lockout for leakproof transport. - Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean. - Also available in the Chill insulated version. 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF.
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
MSW's PC-100 Wide-Range Water Bottle Cage fits a variety of bottle sizes, ranging from 64-74mm in diameter. It's made from a rugged reinforced Nylon composite so you can count on strength and toughness. And, its super-light design means you won't even notice it's there.
The Wirecage features light, sturdy, aluminum construction so your bottles stay safe and secure.
Holds any standard water bottle. Features - Design: Perfect for touring, community or leisurely rides - Quickly mounts to almost any bike - Durable molded thermoplastic cage - Weight: 0.9 lb / 42g
Designed for any standard water bottle. Features - Design: Perfect for touring, commuting or leisurely rides - Quickly mounts to almost any bike - Durable molded thermoplastic cage - Weight: 0.5 lb / 24g
The Vise Kage is a rear mounted firm-hold bottle retaining system to smooth airflow in the aero position. Recommended for Profile Design rear-mount systems. - Nylon Glass Fiber non-marking construction - Weight: 27g
Lezyne's Flow Cage is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. Its X-Grip design holds bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
MSW's Aluminum Water Bottle Cage is a lightweight, tough addition to your ride. The one-piece construction ensures durability over the long haul, and at only 35 grams, you won't even notice it's there.
MSW's PC-110 Water Bottle Cage secures your bottle while keeping weight to a minimum. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle.
- Pair of Velcro attached bosses - Mount a water bottle cage or pump mount on any part of your frame
The Side Entry cage is great for smaller frames or when the main triangle space is being shared with a frame bag. - Two-piece construction allows set up for right or left side use - 3/4 wrap bottle cage securely holds a bottle over burly terrain - Flared "wings" in the opening make getting a bottle in and out easy - Constructed of 6463 T5 Aluminum - Weighs only 43g
Did you know moss can be used to filter small sips of iffy water in a pinch? Better yet, keep yourself hydrated during your next woodsy excursion with the moss-colored Big S Water Bottle. Fill it with 22 ounces of your favorite liquid beverage, and as an added benefit, the bottle won’t get stained or funky with odors or mold.
Page 1 of 3 Next page