Clothes for cross country skiing
Looking for the best gear for nordic season? Make sure you wear layers and find a good balance between warmth and breathability. We've got great hats, gloves, pants, and more so you can stay comfortable this winter.
- Webskis neck gaiter for multi-functional neck and headwear. - Can be used as a neck gaitor, balaclava, headband, and more! - Made from 100% polyester microfiber. - Available in black or white.
- Perfect headband for all types of skiing activities. - Lightweight and flexible. - Water repellant. - Flat lock stitching for comfort. - Stretchy and breathable.
- A thicker cross-country sock developed for optimal power transfer from foot to boot. - Terry in the sole and shaft for warmth, added comfort, and durability. - Extra wide cuff reinforced with elastane for an awesome fit. - Also features Nanoglide® in the toe and heel to dramatically reduce the likelihood of blistering. - Made from fabrics engineered for maximum breathability and quick drying properties. - Fabric composition: 50% Merino wool, 21% Acrylic, 21% nylon, 5% Nanoglide, 2% Lycra.
The unlined SWIFT HEADBAND is ideal for cool fall mornings and warm winter days. The double layer of our soft-touch performance fabric protects the ears and forehead from wind and cold as it wicks away sweat. The headband tapers at the back for a smooth fit under hair and over ears. ONE SIZE
The FROSTY is a lightweight, 14-inch reversible neck tube with double-sided, smooth comfort. Wear it around your neck like a scarf for face coverage when needed, pulled up to cover your ears, folded into a headband, or formed to make a hat. ONE SIZE .
Headband Mesh is a thin, tight fitting headband made from mesh for the best ventilation. It is an excellent choice for competition and high intensity training. FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:Mesh for optimal ventilation, 2-way stretch, Flatlock seams, Slim fit MainFabric: Polyester 86%, Elastic 14%
- Perfect hat for all types of skiing activities. - Good shape that is suitable for nearly all heads. - Lightweight and flexible. - Water repellant. - Flat lock stitching for comfort. - Stretchy and breathable.
The VENTILATOR is Sauce's best-selling headband, suited to a wide range of temperatures. The Polartec® Power Dry® grid liner offers the best in moisture management and just-right warmth for high-intensity exercise. The 4-inch height provides ideal coverage from the elements and looks equally great on men and women! ONE SIZE
The lightweight SWIFT TOQUE (toque, rhymes with duke) is designed for aerobic activity (like nordic skiing), suitable in temperatures as low as 15°F (-10°C). Unlined, the hat helps retain body heat and provides wind protection to keep you moving comfortably. TWO SIZES: S/M (designed to fit 6½ to 7) + M/L (designed to fit 7 to 7¾). Most of our Sauce Toques come with the traditional style tassel. If you don't like it, just cut it off.
- The Jesse Diggins Signature Train Glove is the first glove in Swix's System II line. - Features the exclusive graphics of Swix Athlete Jessie Diggins. - A great lightweight training glove, it uses a lightly insulated upper with a leather palm. - Soft terry cloth thumb. - Rib acrylic wrist cuff keep the elements out. - Sublimated lycra upper provides a comfortable stretch fit. - Reinforcement between thumb and first finger for added durability. - Black with blue graphics.
- The Swix Namsos glove is a comfortable mid-weight glove for winter activities. - Stretch rib knit upper with stretch Lycra panel for close fit. - Digitized Amara palm with reinforced thumb panel in high wear zone. - 3M Thinsulate insulation upper with brushed fleece on palm side. - Touch screen compatable. - Brushed thumb for comfort. - Pull tab on cuff for added convenience. - Embroidered Swix blade logo.
This addition to Sauce's line simplifies your decision-making process. The FLEECE N’ SWIFT TOQUE merges the best features of their two signature products: tassel toppers and fleece. Further simplified with a 'One Size Fits Most' cut. The bottom 4 inches are lined with Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, while the rest is left unlined for just-right warmth. Topped off with a tassel! ONE SIZE (designed to fit 7 to 7½).
The Bjorn Daehlie Glove Classic Jr. is a classic, tight-fitting all-round glove that is fully lined with brushed material. Soft stretch fabric on the hand and synthetic leather on the palm provide excellent comfort and durability. A ribbed cuff ensures a good fit and the glove comes with a soft nose wipe on the thumb.
- Classic knitted hat in a wool blend, perfect for both leisurewear and training sessions on cold days. - Half Lined w/polyester Rib Knit. - Supreme insulation values.
This is one of the most important pieces of nordic ski equipment! Guys, if you don't have windproof boxers, you could freeze your ______ off. The men's Bjorn Dæhlie Compete Tech WindR boxers are lightweight, quick dyring, moisture wicking, and feature a wind resistant panel in the front.
- Warm junior glove from Bjorn Daehlie. - Fully insulated with brushed inside for comfort. - Reinforcement in palm to provide durability and protect against chafing. - Knitted cuff for a secure fit and extra comfort. - Reflective logos for added visibility. - Wind proof construction. - Terry cloth nose wipe. - Available in black.
- The Myrene pant helps you stay warm and comfy on a cool day. - A soft and stretchy pant with a snug fit that moves easily under other layers. - Wide waistband sits nicely and provides a secure fit. - Flat stitching for extra comfort. - Fabric: 100% Polyester stretch grid fleece.
One of Hestra's warmer gloves for cross country skiing. With polyester lining and G-loft insulation for extra warmth. Neoprene cuff and stretch polyester in the palm. Machine washable.
One of Hestra's warmest mittens for cross country skiing. With polyester lining and G-loft insulation for extra warmth. Neoprene cuff and stretch polyester in the palm. Machine washable.
This is a newer glove from Hestra. It features Gore-tex Infinium Windstopper lining, with micro check on the back hand and dry touch on the palm. The backhand is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It features elastic at the palm and a lycra cuff at the wrist. Pique sewn palm. Fleece nose wipe. Machine washable.
Cold weather mitten that is especially soft, supple, comfortable, and warm Black Nylon ripstop windproof outershell Tapered knitted cuff with pull tab Chamude palm which dries soft and is tacky when wet Extra thick Primaloft insulation Terry thumb patch Toko Glove Sizing Toko gloves use European sizing which means numbers from 5-12. There are distinct advantages to this system over the traditional XS-S-M-L-XL unisex sizing. 1. Smaller sizing increments. The difference in fit between a 6 to a 7 or a 9 to a 10 is smaller than the difference from S-M or M-L yielding a better fit. 2. More sizes to choose from. 8 sizes means more sizes to choose from compared to traditional American sizing where men and women have a maximum of 5 sizes to choose from (each). Approximate Size Chart Conversion European Sizing 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Men’s Sizing S M ML L XL XXL Women’s Sizing XS S M L XL
The Bjorn Daehlie Performance Tech Long Sleeve Shirt is a lightweight base layer made of wool and lyocell blend designed for training in all temperatures. The Performance Tech fabric features strategically located mesh panels designed to provide optimal ventilation even during strenuous training. Flat seams paired with premium thread quality is the ideal combination for comfort. A perfect blend of Tencel®, merino wool and technical fiber ensures optimal insulation, fast drying and moisture wicking. Like wool, lyocell adapts to varying body temperature and provides a fantastically soft surface. Product suitable for all intensity levels, summer and winter.
A short glove with a close fit and neoprene cuff. Few seams in the palm to avoid chafing. Made of machine washable GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Breeze and Stretch polyester in palm. Fleece lining for extra warmth.
The Men's Bjorn Daehlie Training Wool Pants are a lightweight merino base-layer for training in cold conditions. Strategic mesh ventilation dump heat in high output zones. Color: Estate Blue Material - Main fabric: 60% merino wool, 40% polyester 18.5 mic 2nd fabric: 52% merino wool, 48% polyester 18.5 mic Fit - Regular fit Details - Mesh ventilation
Bjorn Daehlie women's Training Wool Pants are a thinner wool baselayer for active training throughout the year. Strategically placed mesh panels provide the best possible ventilation and flat seams combined with the very high-quality wool ensures optimal comfort. Merino wool delivers effective insulation at low energy levels while wicking moisture at higher energy levels. This regulatory effect on body temperature means the Training Wool Pants are great for a range of sports during both the summer and winter. Color: Nine Iron Material: Main fabric: Wool 60%, Polyester 40%. Contrast fabric: Wool 52%, Polyester 48% Fit:Regular Fit Details: Moisture wicking, Flatlock seams
- The Bjorn Daehlie Symbol is a warmer racing glove intended for training and competition in cold temperatures. - Tight-fitted glove with a wind and water-resistant fabric on the back of the hand. - Thinsulate padding combined with a heat reflective fabric keeps your hands warm. - Neoprene insert panel at knuckles for flex. - Smooth sheepskin inside of the palm provides a good tactile grip. - Soft terry cloth thumb. - Reinforcement between thumb and first finger for added durability. - Top of the wrist velcro cuff is easy to adjust and secure.
- The Bjorn Daehlie Symbol is a warmer racing mitt intended for training and competition in cold temperatures. - Tighter-fitted mitten with a wind and water-resistant fabric on the back of the hand. - Thinsulate padding combined with a heat reflective fabric keeps your hands warm. - Smooth sheepskin inside of the palm provides a good tactile grip. - Brushed Tricot liner is soft, comfortable and wicks away moisture quickly. - Soft terry cloth thumb. - Reinforcement between thumb and first finger for added durability. - Top of the wrist velcro cuff is easy to adjust and secure.
- Swix UniversalX pants are comfortable all around pants. - Great for skiing, hikes, or any outdoor activities year-round. - Elastic waistband with drawstring. - Stretch back panel on back for added comfort and fit. - Wind and water resistant.
Bjorn Daehlie men's Training Wool Half Zip is a wool baselayer designed training in all temperatures. The shirt features mesh panels underneath the arms that are designed to regulate temperature. Flat seams combined with wool ensures optimal comfort. Merino wool delivers effective insulation at low energy levels and evaporates excess moisture when activity levels rise. This regulatory effect on body temperature allows Training Wool to be used at all intensity levels, in both the summer and winter.
Bjorn Daehlie women's Training Wool Half Zip is a thinner wool baselayer for active training in all temperatures. Strategically placed mesh panels provide the best possible ventilation and flat seams combined with the very high-quality wool ensures optimal comfort. Merino wool delivers effective insulation at low energy levels and evaporates excess moisture when activity levels rise. This regulatory effect on body temperature allows Training Wool to be used at all intensity levels, in both the summer and winter. Color: Nine Iron Material: Main Fabric: Wool 60%, Polyester 40%. Contrast Fabric: Wool 52%, Polyester 48% Fit: Regular Fit Details: Moisture wicking, Flatlock seams
Page 1 of 2 Next page