Clothing and Protection
- The WebCyclery Logo t-shirt is our standard short sleeve t-shirt. - Printed on Gildan Ultra Cotton t-shirts. - Available in black only.
- Custom Webcyclery Shop DND gloves from Giro. - The DND™ (Down And Dirty) is all about the essentials – fit, durability and control. - Built to be affordable and long-wearing, with a supple feel. - Simple, slip-on design is easy to use. - Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit. - Ax Suede™ synthetic leather for durability. - Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch breathable mesh upper. - Reinforced fingertips for hard-wearing durability. - Flex zones at the knuckles enhance articulation. - 2mm EVA crash pad distributes impact energy. - Custom Bend Oregon silicone fingertip print provides enhanced grip. - Touchscreen compatible. - They tend to run a bit small so if you're stuck between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- The Jitsie Airtime 2 glove is a lightweight glove designed specifically for trials. - Lightweight glove with comfortable race fit. - Stitchless palm to prevent bunching and irritation and provide optimal control. - Soft moisture wicking fabric on thumb to wipe sweat. - Slim embossed cuff with minimal velcro closure tab keeps the gloves secure on your hand. - Silicon print on palm and fingertips keep glove in place while riding. - Additional reinforcement between the thumb and first finger, a high stress area that often wears out on non trials specific gloves.
- Custom Webcyclery tech t-shirts from Club Ride. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Mesh side panels keep you cool. - Built in UPF 30 sun protection. - Features a small zip pocket on the right rear of the jersey. - Standard t-shirt style fit. - Available in black with grey logo or orange with black logo.
- The Jitsie Dynamic shinguards are innovative lightweight protectors made with the rider in mind. - The 'less-is-more' concept applied throughout the development process has resulted in a great shinguard that sets the standard in bike trial! - Developed and tested with Jitsie Team riders such as Dani Comas. - Constructed with lightweight flexible fabrics for an unrestricted feeling on the bike. - Mesh panel on the rear of the guard for optimal ventilation. - Updated with a lightweight memory foam panel inside a pocket in the shinguard that provides secure protection without being bulky. - Foam panel is removable to allow for easy washing. - High quality lycra and mesh fabrics provide a snug, comfortable, and secure fit. - The Adult size uses a 26cm long protective plate that protects the most vulnerable areas of the shin. - The Youth size is fitted for small legs (typically under age 11) and features a 20cm long protective plate that is also a bit narrower than the adult size. - Elastic cuffs keep the shinguard nicely in place while riding. - Super light at 95g per pair (Adult size), they are very minimal and easily fit under pants or over tights.
- Light, flexible long knee guards from Jitsie. - Lightweight memory foam protector provides good protection while still being flexible. - High quality lycra and mesh fabrics provide excellent comfort. - Padding extends below knee for added shin protection. - Elastic top and bottom cuffs with silicone inserts keep the pads secured on your leg. - Durable flexible print with Jitsie branding. - Available in SM/MD and LG/XL. The protective pads are the same size on both sizes. The difference in size comes from the material that fits around your leg. - Calf size (circumference) SM/MD: 33-40cm/13-16" - Calf size (circumference) LG/XL: 38cm+/15"+
- The Lizard Skins Shin Guards are a classic trials shinguard. - Designed by Lizard Skins and made in Utah. - Made from flexible neoprene. - Much more comfortable and lighter than plastic DH body armor. - They feature 5mm of perforated Airprene, ¼ inch foam inserts, injected molded plastic inserts and a 2mm Powertex crash panel. - One size fits all.
G-Form Elbow Pads, utilizing RPT™ – Reactive Protection Technology, a composite blend of PORON® XRD™ material and proprietary G-Form materials and technology, offer consistent, repeated impact absorption for dependable performance throughout the life of the product. They are the first flexible, molded, exoskeleton rate-dependent impact pad worn on the outside of the sleeve. The ridges and hinges of the pad are specifically designed to flex with the elbow and arm to ensure complete protection. The G-Form pad will protect you from repeated impacts – unlike a bicycle helmet, it does not need to be replaced after impact, and does not lose any of it’s protective qualities after repeated use. The PRO-X Elbow Pads are a perfect addition to any kit. Our pads are so lightweight and low-profile that they’ll never get in the way or inhibit your performance. Our compression fit ensures that the pads will always stay center on your elbow, no matter how hard you fall. There’s no reason not to wear them. 100% designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Custom Webcyclery jerseys from Voler. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Loose enduro style fit. We recommend going a size down if you like a more standard fit. - Jersey comes down further in the back to provide more coverage on the bike. - Available in short sleeve only.
- Custom Webcyclery jerseys from Voler. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Standard t-shirt style fit feels great on and off the bike. - Jersey comes down further in the back to provide more coverage on the bike. - Available in short sleeve only.
$80.00 - $85.00
- Custom Webcyclery Pearl Izumi jerseys. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Loose enduro style fit. We recommend going a size down if you like a more standard fit. - Available in short sleeve or 3/4 sleeve.
- The Jitsie Airtime shoes combine cutting-edge design, technical materials and high quality construction to create a biketrial shoe that is superior in comfort, support and durability. - They deliver the confidence when it comes to interacting with the bike while pushing the limits. - Developed with input from UCI World Champions Dani Comas and Vincent Hermance and other top riders. - Features asymmetrical construction with the inner side of the ankle quite a bit higher to provide maximum protection against the cranks. - Strong, grippy Davos© sole, which has ridges that help grip the pedal pins or teeth. - Closure tab with velcro allows for improved fit and keeps the laces tucked out the way. - Strong laces for a tight fit - Padded interior provides extra comfort and support, especially around the ankle and heel. - Constructed from durable materials for increased lifespan. Please Note: These shoes tend to run a bit big, so if you're stuck between sizes, we recommend purchasing a size down from what you might normally wear. Feel free to give us a call if you are unsure on what size to order.
- The new Five Ten Danny MacAskill shoe captures the essence of Danny’s persona and delivers casual styling and aggressive performance. - Five Ten's Stealth® Rubber soles make these shoes excellent for trials or any riding with flat pedals where grip is of paramount importance. - Durable and casual looking leather uppers are stylish and functional. - EVA midsole for shock absorption and anatomical support. - The full Stealth® S1™ dotty tread outsole blends durability and stickiness for great pedal contact and traction, both on and off the bike. - Provides a good combination of friction, durability and cushioning. - Color-matched laces provide a secure fit. - Casual styling looks great on or off the bike. - Available in Royal Blue, Scarlet, Black/Grey, Carbon Black, and Grey Stone.
Page 1 of 1