- The Bliz Snow Visor protects you from falling snow and allows you to stay focused on your performance. - Ideal for days when it is snowing heavily. - Adjustable elastic strap for a secure, comfortable fit. - Visor is flexible and durable.
- The Swenor Snow Visor protects your face from falling snow. - Perfect for days when it is snowing heavily. - Stays high on your head to keep snow off your face and out of your eyes without fogging - Adjustable elastic strap for a secure, comfortable fit. - Visor is flexible and durable and pivots for optimal positioning. - Clear lens for best visibility while it is snowing.
- Bliz Matrix sport glasses are fully loaded with design, technology and attitude for the most advanced multisport fanatics. - Tested and used by well-known athletes around the world. - Featuring a cylindrical wide field of view lens, allowing maximum visibility. - The adjustable rubber nose pad and temple tips in wire core help provide all-day comfort - Top lens air scoops increase ventilation and reduce moisture on the lens. - Constructed using Grilamid TR90, a highly flexible high-tech material that provides very low weight and excellent performance in any weather condition. - Bliz Hydro Lens Technology™ delivers Perfect Curve, Max UV-Protection, X-PC Shatter Proof, Hydrophobic, Anti Scratch and when desired Multicoating or Polarized in one great lens. - The Rubber Wire Core in the temples allows you to adjust the glasses for a more customized fit around your head. - The lenses are made of Polycarbonate which is 10 times more impact resistant than plastic or glass lenses and offers the highest degree of protection. - Bliz Active Eyewear has 100% UVA and UVB protection.
Fusion sports glasses - Use it in stylish full frame mode with the included jawbones or choose to maximize your vision and wear it with the lightweight cylindrical lens. Fusion light and comfortable fit is made possible thanks to the adjustable temples and nose pieces in the rubber cable core. Fusion has lenses in the filter cat. 3. That means that they work best in very bright conditions. With Fusion sports glasses, you also get an extra jawbone and a nosepiece in a different color than the frame.
- Designed to look as good as they feel, and keep your vision clear in different weather conditions. - This is a versatile model that goes great with many different kinds of sports. - Whether you’re on a mountain bike at full speed, on a slow run or just chilling at the beach, Hero is right there with you. - The lens comes with Hydro Lens Technology™, guaranteeing clear and crisp vision in different weather conditions. - Adjustable temples and nose pad makes sure you’re always comfortable.
$94.95 - $189.95
- Designed to fit wider faces. - They are technically advanced with lightweight and Jawbone technology. - Nose pad and temples are easily adjusted for unbeatable comfort. - The big cylindrical lens has high optical quality and maximizes your field of view. - Vision is equipped with a Hydro Lens Tech lens, providing you with a clear vision in any weather condition.
$104.95 - $149.95
- Pick a sport. Choose an activity. The lightweight Bliz Breeze keeps you safe. - A pair of technically advanced glasses that go perfectly with all types of sports and activities. - Ultra low weight matched with advanced eyewear specs give you endless possibilities in your everyday training. - Remove the Top Bar, attach your head strap, change the lens, adjust your temple tips and nose piece. You have all the tools you need for the ride ahead. - Includes spare lens and a microfiber pouch.
- The Bliz Proflip Max is an updated version of the popular Proflip, which already has several success stories behind it. - Used extensively by both amateurs and elites in cross-country skiing and biathlon. - Improved features including a new hinge with higher attachment points, allowing the lens to go higher up in the top position. - Comes standard with 30mm silicone strap, friction rubber nose pad and two extra lenses. - Black / Bright Orange w/ Blue Multi Lens
The Bliz Proflip Max Small Face offers great protection and flexibility in the most varying weather conditions. Radically designed with functionality beyond your imagination. Proflip Max Small is designed to fit smaller faces and comes with three different lenses in total. Proflip Max Small has been used extensively by both amateurs and elite in cross-country skiing and biathlon. The product has been designed to provide the user with the best possible field of view, with unbeatable comfort and functionality that allows the user a long and comfortable workout in the ski track. The visor can be flipped up and down and the comfortably face foam makes Proflip Max Small a favorite among XC-skiers. Bright Orange w/ Blue Multi Lens
Proflip OTG offers great protection and flexibility in the most varying weather conditions. Glasses radically designed with functionality beyond your imagination. The glasses are designed to fit over your regular glasses. Proflip OTG comes with and extra lens in clear. Proflip OTG has been designed to provide the user with the best possible field of view, with unbeatable comfort and functionality that allows the user a long and comfortable workout on the ski track. Proflip has been used extensively by both amateurs and elite in cross-country skiing and biathlon. The visor can be flipped up and down, and the comfortably face foam makes Proflip OTG a favorite among XC-skiers. Bright Orange w/ Blue Multi Lens
Page 1 of 1