- Solda's Paste Wax is affordable and easy to apply. - Comes in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Apply cold (no iron required) with enclosed sponge. - Sold in 75ml tubes. Yellow: Air Temperature +15° to 0°C Red: Air Temperature 0° to -6°C Blue: Air Temperature -6° to -20°C
- Solda HC1 is an economical paraffin-based wax that does not contain fluorine. - Great for training, prepping ski bases and for travel waxing. - Sold in a 60g block. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC, 16ºF to 36ºF Best in older, transformed snow. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC, 7ºF to 25ºF A great training wax because it is so versatile. A wide temperature range, this wax works very well on both new and old snow in dry to medium humidity levels. Green: -24ºC to -7ºC, -11ºF to 19ºF A good choice on those days when the snow is "squeaky" cold. A hard wax, making it very durable.
$12.00 - $20.00
- High quality wide range training and ski prep wax from Solda. - Sold in 250g and 500g blocks. Red Best for +1ºC to -14ºC Green Best for -6ºC to -24ºC
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
Swix CH-X wax is an economic training and racing wax as well as an all round base prep wax. CH4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -26ºF). For extreme cold conditions, can be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low. Performs very well on artificial snow and has great durability. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. CH5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the CH line, it fills a hardness gap between CH4 and CH6. Easier to apply than CH4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. Recommended iron temperature of 150ºC. CH6 Blue -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Also a very good training and racing wax alone in low humidity conditions. At this temperature range the addition of synthetic waxes increase the resistance against wear on aggressive man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. CH7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. CH8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). Used very often as a wax for training, traveling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. CH10 Yellow +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
- Solda Eco Jet wax is designed with environmentally friendly ingredients to minimize your impact. - Formulated from beeswax and vegetable waxes. - No harsh fluorocarbons or hydrocarbons. - Low melting point (80ºC) makes application easy and fast. - Ideal in temperatures from -11ºC to +3ºC. - 60g block.
$14.00 - $22.00
- Solda's famous Performance line of high quality low-fluor wax. - Ideal for training and as a base for Solda F-15 and F-31 waxes. - This is the wax we use for 90% of our training here in Bend, Oregon. - Available in 75g or 180g blocks. Yellow -7ºC to +10ºC (19ºF to 50ºF) Red -14ºC to +1ºC (7ºF to 33ºF) Green -24ºC to -14ºC (-11ºF to +7ºF)
- Swix's F4 Universal all temperature paste wax. - Great for skis and snowboards. - Works in all snow conditions. - With foam applicator for quick and easy waxing. - 75ml tube.
$16.00 - $85.00
- Solda Powerjet is a convenient solid wax that's great for rubbing onto your skis just before the start. - Quick and easy to use and you don't have to worry about spills. - Rub Powerjet onto your ski, cork in, then brush. - For longer-lasting performance, a waxing iron can also be used to apply the wax. - Available in 5g and 22g. - 5g size is good for waxing about 5-8 pairs of skis. - 22g size is good for about 30-50 pair of skis. - Also available in a convenient 5g 5-pack to cover all waxing conditions. PowerJet 1 Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) Humidity: 60-100% A solid version of Solda Fluor 100, it is nearly 100% fluorocarbon. Very fast in warmer conditions in both old and new snow with high humidity. PowerJet 2 Temperature: -16°C to -2°C (3°F to 28°F) Humidity: 60-100% The colder companion to PowerJet 1. This solid fluoro shares many of the same performance characteristics of HP05. If the race morning temperature is very cold, but you expect it to warm up, we recommend corking in a layer of PowerJet 2 over a warmer wax to get you through those first few cold kilometers. PowerJet 3 Temperature: -24°C to -3°C (-11°F to 27°F) Humidity: 10-60% Non-fluorocarbon synthetic compound which is faster than fluoros in cold, dry snow. A perfect last-minute solution when you get to a race site and realize that you have waxed too warm. PowerJet 4 Temperature: -17°C to 0°C (1°F to 32°F) Humidity: 30-100% Has a wide range of use, making it an ideal option in almost all snow and humidity conditions. Use as top layer or as an under layer for fluorocarbon. PowerJet 5 Temperature: -2°C to +10°C (28°F to 50°F) Humidity: 60-100% Solid Fluor for very warm, wet, spring snow conditions.
- Solda's Base Universal is a wide range hydrocarbon wax that saturates bases easily. - We use this as a first layer on skis that show up in the shop neglected and in need of some love. - Apply a layer and scrape when it is still hot. - Works great as a cleaning wax when applied before storage. - Sold in a 500g block.
- Solda's tried and true F15 wax, now available in liquid form! - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 40-80% humidity. - Great for making wax corrections mid-ski: if conditions have changed this wax can be easily and quickly applied during your ski. - Can also be used in the kick zones of waxless skis to prevent icing of fish scales. - 90ml Yellow: -3°C to +1°C (27°F to 34°F) Red: -10° to -3°C (14°F to 27°F) Green: -20°C to -10°C (-4°F to 14°F)
- An easy to apply fluorine paste that's excellent on humid and wet snow. - Can be used as a start accelerator or a waxing corrective for the second run, or on that day when you just don't have time to apply hot wax. - Supplied with a foam applicator. - Apply the paste to the base in a thin coat and let dry for 5 minutes. Follow this with polishing with a dry cloth or a cork. - Sold in 15g container.
- Swix Skin Care Spray is designed to protect integrated skins from icing and to improve the glide properties. - Improves glide properties in all conditions by reducing the friction between the skin and the snow. - Recommended maintenance for skin skis to extend their life span and get a better ski experience. - To be used before skiing: simply spray Skin Care on the skin, rub in gently using paper in a tip to tail direction. - Sold in 150ml pump spray can.
- Start LF (Low Fluorinated) glide wax is a great training wax. - Delivers better and longer lasting glide with an environmentally friendly profile. - Suitable for all snow conditions when humidity is 55% or higher. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. LFXT Red -3°C to +7°C (27°F to 45°F) Iron Temp: 120°C (248°F) LFXT Purple -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) LFXT Blue -12°C to -6°C (10°F to 21°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (284°F) LFXT Green -25°C to -10°C (-13°F to -14°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (302°F)
- Start SG glide waxes are non-fluorinated and efficient basic gliders. - Also can be used for racing as base gliders, when humidity is < 55%. - The Start SG10 Green is the "Start Green" that made Start famous. Start Green should be in every skiers wax box for those super cold days. - 90g block. Purple -2°C to -7°C (28°F to 19°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Blue -7°C to -12°C (19°F to 10°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (284°F) Green -10°C to -30°C (14°F to -22°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (302°F)
- Ecological HydroCarbon wax for training and base care. - Biodegradable and fluorine free. - Ideal for fun skiing and training sessions. - 120g block in resealable wax case. Black Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) Used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions. Contains a DLC additive to repel dirt and increase durability. Yellow Temperature: -4°C to +10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) For warm, wet snow conditions. Red Temperature: -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temperature: 140°C (280°F) Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions. Blue Temperature: -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temperature: 150°C (300°F) For cold and aggressive snow conditions.
- Low-fluorinated hot wax for races and practice sessions in all disciplines. - Formulated for excellent glide properties while still being durable. - Can also be used as a base wax and base layer for HF waxes. - Resealable wax case. - 40g. Black -30°C to 10°C (-22°F to 50°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -4°C to 10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Red -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (280°F) Blue -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (300°F)
$24.50 - $28.50
- Vauhti Pure One waxes are economical liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Formulated from ingredients used in the racing parafins and high-quality solvents to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LD (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure One Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure One Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure One Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure One LD Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
$25.00 - $160.00 $52.00 - $160.00 Up to 52% Off
- High performance glide wax from Solda. - Webskis go-to wax on race day. - Ideal wax for conditions of high humidity. - F40 Carbon replaces the familiar F40 Top Race. - Carbon additive has been found to equal the old F40 in new and newly transformed snow and to exceed the older Top Race product in old, abrasive or dirty snow. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. - Also available in 30g powder form, which can be quickly and easily mixed with additives. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
$25.00 - $45.00
- Solda HC28 is a hydrocarbon-based wax with a carbon additive. - The perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. - An excellent base for Solda F15 or F31 waxes. - Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. - It is also a great base wax for dirty spring snow. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks.
- Swix's CH-X Liquid Wax makes great glide made easy! - Liquid spray-on training wax with great durability. - Can also be used as an base layer for racing waxes. - Easy application with no iron required. - Fluorocarbon free. - 125ml spray canister. CH6 Blue -12ºC to -4ºC (10ºF to 25ºF). Developed for cold conditions, down to -12°C (10°F). Below this point liquids are normally outperformed by traditional paraffin waxes. A versatile wax that works in all snow conditions, but is at its best when the humidity is high. CH7 Violet -7ºC to -2ºC (19ºF to 28ºF). Performs at its best in typical winter conditions below the freezing point. Can handle various snow conditions and is not humidity sensitive. A safe choice that rarely underperforms within its core recommended range. CH8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). Extremely versatile wax on both sides of the freezing point. Performs well in older snow below freezing, new falling snow above freezing and everything in between. Basically a must-have in conditions you will meet often. CH10 Yellow +2ºC to +10ºC (36ºF to 50ºF). A great choice in warm weather. For very wet conditions when the snow has turned transformed. Ideal for spring skiing when the dirt content typically is high, as CH10 collects less pollution from the snow than comparable paraffin waxes.
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon paste wax designed for high level skiing. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Easy to apply cold (no iron required): simply distribute it evenly along the base with a sponge or microfiber cloth, and then gently polish it in. - For longer lasting glide, you can also add an extra final step of heating the base with an iron set at 90-100°C for 5-10 minutes, keeping a microfiber cloth between the iron and the base. This helps the wax penetrate and bond more firmly with the base. - Sold in 75ml tube. Yellow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (9°F to 32°F) Green: -24°C to -13°C (-11°F to 9°F)
$28.00 - $180.00
- One of our favorites in the Solda wax line. - An economical, low fluoro wax with a very wide temperature and snow crystal range. - After a long day of skiing we often brush the bases and apply a layer of UF7 and set the skis aside until the next ski day. - Also works great as a base for many race day waxes. - No respectable wax box is considered complete without some Solda UF7. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 1000g blocks.
$30.00 - $65.00 $30.00 - $80.00 Up to 25% Off
- Solda's F15 wax is their popular line of medium fluorinated glide wax. - Excellent balance of quality and price that makes it the go-to wax for many athletes and ski enthusiasts alike. - A great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity and for training on those days you really want to feel fast. - Can be used alone or as a base for racing additives. - F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical. - Same temperature ranges as the F31 line. - 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Pink: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Though Pink and Orange have the same temperature range, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
$30.00 - $50.00
- Solda Linea is an excellent hydrocarbon ski wax for conditions of low and mid air humidity. - Works well in all types of snow. - Also saturates bases well and can be used to prep the bases of new skis or as storage waxes. - Sold in 500g or 1000g (green only) blocks. Yellow Best for +2ºC to +5ºC Pink Best for -12ºC to -4ºC Green Best for -12ºC to -24ºC
$30.00 - $40.00
- Easy to use universal liquid wax from Solda for recreational skiing, training or racing. - Hydrocarbon-based formulation is fluorine free. - Designed for use in all types of snow with a wide temperature range. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Works best from -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) in 50-100% humidity. - Available in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge or 250ml spray bottle.
- Swix LF Low Fluor waxes are some of the most popular waxes in the nordic skiing world. - Great for training and racing. - Sold in 60g blocks. LF4 Green -32ºC to -12ºC (-25ºF to 14ºF). For use at low humidity at very cold temperatures and harsh man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. LF5 Turquoise -14ºC to -8ºC (7ºF to 18ºF). New in the LF line, it fills a hardness gap between LF4 and LF6. Easier to apply than LF4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. LF6 Blue -10ºC to -5ºC (14ºF to 23ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Good durability and offers great performance on artificial snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. LF7 Violet -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF). Very good race wax at low humidity. For racing at normal and high humidity Cera F FC7 is recommended as final overlayer. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. LF8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). The low-percent fluorocarbon counterpart to HF8. For racing it is recommended to use Cera F FC8X as the final overlayer within this temperature range. Also used very often as a wax for training, travelling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. LF10 Yellow 0ºC to +10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. The snow is often dirty at the temperatures calling for LF10, therefore an overlayer of Cera F FC10 is recommended. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
- Solda S20 Antistatic Powder works great in dry conditions. - Most often used as a top coat in cold, windblown natural snow, or artificial snow in dry, cold conditions. - S-20 over a base of Solda HC28 runs very well when the snow is cold. - Sold in 35g container. Recommend for: Temperature: -24°C to -2°C (-11°F to 28°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Solda S-30 powder is a synthetic hydrocarbon base hardener for very cold, dry conditions. - Can also used as a base wax in cold, older snow. - When snow temperatures are cold S-30 often enhances glide and durability when mixed with the appropriate wax for the temperature. - Apply with an iron, scrape while it is still warm and do not brush. Then apply wax of the day over that and iron it together, then scrape and brush. - Sold in 40g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Swix's pure white hydrocarbon powder for very cold conditions. - Can be used alone or as a base for other waxes during abrasive conditions. - Easier to apply and scrape than other cold conditions waxes. - Ideal for 12ºC to -32ºC (12ºF to -26ºF). - Recommended iron temperature of 150-155ºC. - 30g container.
Page 1 of 3 Next page