Swix T12 Synthetic Cork with a higher density is great for powders and fluors.
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - We usually make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes. Then we continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and we…
A leader in producing precision cutting tools, AceCo Tools has come out with the Finite Finish Base Structure Tool. Unlike some of the similar European tools that cost upwards of $2000, this World Cup worthy tool is actually affordable. The tool is available with either 2 Rollers (V10 1mm Broken…
Finite Finish Structure Rollers fit the Finite Finish Structure Tool. V10 1mm pitch x 1mm amplitude, Broken Pattern V05 .5mm pitch x .5mm amplitude, Broken Pattern V03 .3mm pitch x .3mm amplitude, Broken Pattern L04 .4mm pitch x .4mm amplitude, Linear Pattern L02 .2mm pitch x .2mm amplitude, Linear…
- Powerful digital waxing device for professional use from Toko. - The ergonomic design enables waxing in all directions. - Infinite temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C - Inbuilt microprocessor to control temperature fluctuations. - Extra strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat…
- Toko's ergonomic T8 wax iron enables easy waxing in all directions. - Precise temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C. - Extra-strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage has a curved rhomboid structure that improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 800W.
- This special soft material spreads and grips easily. - Melt with soldering iron or a household iron. - Repairs with this soft graphite are a little less durable than with Base Black Hard Graphite. - Hard graphite sticks are a little more durable for base repair. - Heat up and let drop or apply…
- Great for lightly sanding your kick zone before applying kick waxes. - Also good for zero skis every now and then to get better kick. - 5pc pack.
Swix Synthetic Corks for corking in kick waxes and fluors and powders. Thi sis the standard model T10 which is great for everyday hard waxes and whatnot.
- Swix Synthetic Cork with #100 grit sandpaper attached with Velcro®. - Combi cork with sandpaper to be used on the kick zone before applying kick wax. - The sand paper will make the kick wax adhere better to the base.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
The Swix fine steel brush should be used before waxing to clean out the structure. Can also be used as second brush after waxing. Ultra fine 0.10 mm bristles. Goes deep into the base structure. Cleans and refreshes the base. 4 to 5 strokes. This brush should only be used in one direction, Tip to…
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
- Flexible steel scraper from Swix. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care. Improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases.
What the Italians use to get the sticky klister wax residue off of their hands! This stuff is amazing. A little goes a long way and it really works. Smells good too. When finished, the Italians go off to gather for a glass of wine. Hand cleaner comes in 75ml tube.
- Fine, natural fiber roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush as the final polish brush for any waxes. - We use this brush to finish our race day fluorocarbon top coats. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Use this for cleaning ski bases after metal scraping or base repair. - Cleaning bases starts with a metal brush. Follow this with back and forth cleaning with the Scotch Brite. Always finish with two tip to tail brushings.
- Protect your clothes when waxing while wearing this apron. - Black, high quality apron has two front pockets to hold your tools. - Made of a poly/cotton blend, it is easily washable. - Also great for use in the kitchen.
- Simple snow thermometer from Swix. - Includes protective case. - Temperature gauge from -30°C to 50°C.
- Swix clamps for fixing waxing profiles to tables. - Compatible with Swix T0793, T0773, T0767-3 profiles plus others. - Maximum clamping width is 61mm (distance between rod and red clamping circle). - Sold as a pair (for one profile).
- This holder from Swix clamps your ski in a profile. - Perfect for if you are building your own profile, or already have one. - It will fit most Swix profiles and tables (profiles come with them). - Quick release lever quickly and easily clamps the ski to hold it for waxing.
Folding legs for cross country profiles T0793, T0794 and T0769. Now with two stabilizer arms and stronger legs.
- This lightweight, steel frame design table makes it easy to travel with for racers who are constantly on the road. - One leg is height adjustable for uneven floors. - Red steel frame with black laminate top. - 47x14x33-35 in (120x35x84-89 cm)
Holds up to 8 pair of nordic skis.
These fit the T423 Structure tool from Swix.
Swix added ballbearings to the rollers of the T423 Structure tool for easier rolling, a stronger, more stable body, and longer guide wings. This tool is an economical alternative to the expensive, handmilled specialty tools, great for adding high quality base structure specific to the day's snow…
If you have the old Swix T403 structure tool, these are the rollers for it. They do not have bearings on them like the T423.
- The Swix T793-2 lightweight aluminum nordic waxing profile provides good stability and nearly full-length support for tuning and waxing XC classic, skating and touring skis. - This is the form that we use here in our shop. - The tip and tail supports easily slide along a fixed aluminum rail to…
- The Swix Pro Plexi Scraper Sharpener is great for refreshing your wax scraper edges. - Attaches directly to your waxing bench for optimal stability and ease of use. - Comes with a replaceable file. - 3 or 4 passes through the sharpener refreshes your scraper for continued use.