- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Waxing Tools & Accessories
- Groove and all purpose scraper from Swix. - Used for klister application or to remove wax or klister from the base before cleaning. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- What the Italians use to get the sticky klister wax residue off of their hands. - This stuff is amazing, a little goes a long way and it really works. - Comes in a 75ml tube.
- Natural cork from Swix. - Used to cork wax into the base. - Molded groove on one side for easier grip.
- Our custom Webskis/Webcyclery shop scraper. - 3.5mm thick. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Classic plexi scraper from Solda. - 4mm plexi-glass scraper removes wax from bases after melting the wax on with a ski waxing iron.
$7.00 - $8.00
- Great for wax removal from bases. - Handy cutout hole for hanging when not in use. - Available in 3mm or 4mm thicknesses.
- Handy groove pen from Toko. - Go-to groove tool in the Webskis shop. - Great for removing wax from center grooves in bases. - Also useful for scraping edges.
- Classic plexi scraper from Toko. - 5mm thickness.
Swix T12 Synthetic Cork with a higher density is great for powders and fluors.
- Great for lightly sanding your kick zone before applying kick waxes. - Also good for zero skis every now and then to get better kick. - We also like the finer grit here in the shop for polishing up base repairs. - 5pc pack.
- Swix Synthetic Cork with #100 grit sandpaper attached with Velcro®. - Combi cork with sandpaper to be used on the kick zone before applying kick wax. - The sand paper will make the kick wax adhere better to the base.
$10.00 - $64.00
- When you really want to clean your skis and polish them up, the Swix Fiberlene cloth is what you need. - To be used between iron and base. - Protects the base from overheating colder waxes. - Absorbs dirt and excess wax, and leaves a thin and uniform wax layer. - Available in 20m roll in 140mm width, and 40m and 200m rolls in 285mm width.
- Flexible steel scraper from Swix. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care. Improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases.
An innovative wax remover gel for cleaning the kick zones of classic skis. - Removes even persistent GripWax and klister residue. - Ideal for removing GripSpray. - Available in 250ml aerosol can.
$16.00 - $30.00
Swix's Citrus Solvent is a 100% citrus-based product, which also is a strong solvent. - Formulated to minimize health and fire hazards. - Made from natural orange peel extract. - Biodegradable. - Available in 500ml liquid or 150ml aerosol containers.
- Great all around brush from Swix. - Will not damage structures. - Available in small rectangular size.
$16.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
- Swix Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean integrated skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - To be used after skiing: Spray cleaner on paper and clean the skin in a tip-to-tail direction. - Kit includes cleaner spray and Fiberlene towel.
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
$20.00 - $25.00
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
A little stiffer than the nylon brush. It is a combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. • Synthetic / natural hybrid • Stiff nylon combined with softer horse hair • Horse hair is non-conductive for static charge. If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate zone where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
- Use this for cleaning ski bases after metal scraping or base repair. - Cleaning bases starts with a metal brush. Follow this with back and forth cleaning with the Scotch Brite. Always finish with two tip to tail brushings.
$20.00 - $25.00
- Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Natural/synthetic hybrid bristles. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures.
- Protect your clothes when waxing while wearing this apron. - Black, high quality apron has two front pockets to hold your tools. - Made of a poly/cotton blend, it is easily washable. - Also great for use in the kitchen.
- This little holder from Swix is what you clip your binding to in a profile. - 75mm of vertical adjustment. - Fits Swix T793-2 and T0768-2 profiles.
$22.00 - $25.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - We usually make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes. Then we continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and we finish with the horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $25.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Strap on the handle (of the large oval brush) helps control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electro/static charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
$22.00 - $45.00
- Polish brush for all waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes.
$23.00 - $54.00
- Second brush or all around brush on Cera F waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
Page 1 of 3 Next page