- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Altus wide link 7/8-speed compatible dual-pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreational off-road use. - Compact conventional swing design - Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity - Dual-pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing - Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions - 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range - For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth - Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x10 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM X-GLIDE shifting. This stiff, strong front derailleur provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible, so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
$39.99 - $42.99
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
$43.99 - $65.00
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : High Clamp
SRAM's X7 Front Derailleur is stiff, light and strong. It provides crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
SRAM's X7 2x10 Front Derailleur is stiff, light and strong. It provides crisp, precise action for fast, smooth, and reliable shifting season in and season out.
SRAM's X5 10-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
Shimano's SLX Front Derailleur is made for long-travel, all-mountain bikes with a double ring set up. The compact cage design gives you improved rear tire clearance while the matched radius reduces chain drop. It's super stiff for the quick, authoritative shifts that serious mountain bikes demand.
$54.99 - $65.00
The K-Edge Road Clamp Chain Catcher functions the same as the original chain catcher, but it mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp. K-Edge's Road Clamp-on Chain Catcher improves overall function of your drive train while protecting your valuable frame from a dropped chain. - Prevents missed front shifts and frame damage from a dropped chain - For use with clamp-on front derailleurs - Clamps below and adjusts independently of the front derailleur - Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum - 23 grams
The Shimano GRX RX-810-F front derailleur offers lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It features a 2.5mm outboard chain line design to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding. The RX-810-F also accommodates a 17T front chainring range for wider gearing options. - Ergonomic power curve - Integrated cable tension adjustment - Natural stroke feeling - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - 17T front range - More cable routing options - Lighter front shifting - Wider tire clearance - Wider range front gearing - Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
$54.99 - $59.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
SRAM's X9 Front Derailleur sports an aluminum body, a stiff steel cage and a cutout design for exceptional durability with minimal weight. It provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Run silent, run deep. Shimano's ZEE rear derailleur uses a short cage and a Shadow profile to keep tucked out of the way of rocks, roots, whatever. The Plus part is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and the noise that goes with it, as well as dropped chains, are virtually eliminated. Of course, it still has the smooth action and sniper-like shifting that Shimano is rightly famous for. Freeriders and trail riders can run a typical MTB cassette like an 11-32, 11-34, or 11-36. And DHers can choose the close-ratio version and run a road cassette like 11-23, 11-25 or 11-28.
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
The SLX M7100 series of derailleurs deliver advanced shifting performance with decreased tension in the low gear position and an added bumper on the pulley cage. Larger 13T pulleys increase efficiency and chain management while compatibility with Shimano's new 12-speed cassettes boosts range. - Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail - Fast and shockless shifting - Hyperglide+ - Extra wide range 12-speed drivetrain -10-51T (12-speed) - Silent drivetrain in all gear positions - Decreased rear derailleur and chain tension in low gear - New bumper added to rear derailleur pulley cage - Bump Stopper - Bigger 13T pulley - Stable drivetrain on rough terrain - Low-profile design - Shimano Shadow RD+
SRAM's XX1 Ceramic Bearing Rear Derailleur Pulleys run on super-smooth, efficient ceramic bearings so your drivetrain rolls with ease. They are lighter than conventional pulleys and even come with SRAM's ceramic-bearing grease in an easy-to-use 10ml syringe.
Shimano's Deore Shadow+ Rear Derailleur is loaded with mountain bike technology. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette. And the Shadow+ clutch maximizes chain control by virtually eliminating chain slap and excess noise with its integrated cage-tensioning clutch. - Medium Cage (for 2x10 drivetrains) - Long Cage (for 3x10 drivetrains) - For use with Shimano 10-speed drivetrains - High-efficiency drivetrain for aggressive trail riding - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Maximum chain wrap capacity: 41T (medium cage)/43T (long cage) - Largest cog: 42T (medium cage)/36T (long cage) - Compatible with wide range cassette - Silent and stable for technical trail riding - Improved stability and chain retention longevity - Light shifting effort - OPTISLICK cable - Smooth and precise shifting - DYNA-SYS compatible system
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
The Dura-Ace 11-Speed Front Derailleur is Shimano's top-of-the-line front changer. The body is made of cold-forged aluminum for weight savings and high strength, and the pivots are spaced extra wide for amazing shifting. Through a redesigned pull arm and change in actuation ratio, Shimano has reduced the shifting effort by 43% while also reducing the throw of the shift lever for the fastest, easiest, smoothest front shifting yet. Plus, the lightweight aluminum cage is nickel plated for superior durability.
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
Page 1 of 2 Next page