Parts & Accessories
$15.00 - $34.00
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
Don't let flats stop your ride! The legendary combination of durability, protection, and run-flat performance of Vittoria Air-Liners, made for your favorite tubeless-ready road tires! The Vittoria Air-Liner system provides unmatched bump compliance and impact protection, while ensuring bead lock at lower pressures. In the event of air-loss, the Vittoria Air-Liner Road system is designed for run-flat use. The insert increases the safety of your tubeless set-up by keeping the tire in place even in case of puncture - No risk to ride on the wheels! The Vittoria Air-Liner Road system is compatible with all tubeless road tires on the market. The lightweight material absorbs no sealant, while the proprietary Vittoria tubeless valves eliminates valve clogging. Whether you are training, touring, exploring, or racing, the Vittoria Air-Liner Road system will provide peace of mind and protection for the ride ahead. The Air-Liner Road bag contains: - One Air-Liner Road insert - Two Multiway valves Sizing recommendation: - Small, 700 x 23-26mm - Medium, 700 x 27-29mm - Large, 700 x 30-32mm
$6.99 - $24.99
Vittoria introduces Universal Sealant, the new range of anti-puncture bike tire sealants designed for Road and MTB use. The formula of the sealant has been improved. Universal Sealant does not contain ammonia, repairs larger punctures (up to 7mm), acts faster, and is compatible with both Road and MTB tubeless tires and with any type of inner tube. It is easy to use thanks to its specific pour spout that allows the application of the sealant straight from the valve. Universal Sealant is the universal anti-puncture bike tire sealant.
Stan's NoTubes DART (Dual Action Repair for Tubeless) system offers a better way to fix damaged tubeless tires. Specially treated DARTs don’t just plug large slices and punctures in your tires, they react with Stan’s sealant to form a permanent airtight bond. This Refill kit contains five DARTs and a carrier that makes reloading your DART Tool fast and easy, all stored in a compact, sealed container. Tool Sold Separately DART Refill instructions available here.
Stan's NoTubes designed the DART (Dual Action Repair for Tubeless) to fix damaged tires faster, easier and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan’s sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART’s patent pending ability to react with latex sealant makes it more effective than traditional tire plugs, but they didn’t stop there. To create the best repair for tubeless tires possible, NoTubes made sure every detail of the DART tubeless tool was right. Traditional plug tools were originally developed for car tires, and their long, sharp tips can cause damage to rim tape, or cut hands. Even worse, their plugs can actually expand many punctures because they rely on a tight fit to hold them in place. In contrast, the DART’s plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won’t pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the NoTubes DART’s design is that it doesn’t require trimming once inserted, and excess material won’t get in the way of your ride. DARTs can’t be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. The DART Tool is designed to be extremely light, durable and easy to fit into pockets and packs, while offering an ergonomic design that’s easy to hold and allows precise DART placement. The DART Tool’s handle includes a built-in valve core remover, making it easy to add sealant. The tool is made of an ultra-strong but light molded plastic. Because even the small details are important, the rod that presses DARTs into punctures is made of ultralight, corrosion-resistant and incredibly strong carbon. The length of the rod is specifically calibrated to let you insert DARTs to the perfect depth every time, just by pressing until the head of the DART Tool contacts your tire. No more damage to rim or rim tape during a fast repair. The head of the DART Tool is double-sided and reversible, allowing it to hold two sealed DARTs on each side. This makes it possible to install two DARTs quickly when sealing the largest slices and punctures and even multiple punctures. Clear thread-on caps protect the stored DARTS, keeping them clean and ready to use, while being easy to see through to ensure you have a fresh DART ready for a repair, and quick to unthread for fast deployment. It all fits together in a compact tool that easily fits in any pocket or pack. DART Tool instructions available here.
$3.50 - $34.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$8.79 - $21.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$26.39 - $27.49
The VersaValve stem utilizes a large, sturdy base plate that can be fitted on different rims, by use of rubber grommets. The large base plate ensures a solid contact with the rim bed and the adaptable grommets guarantee an airtight fit on most rims for mountain, road or CX use. - Universal fit. One valve for all rim types - Replaceable grommets - Kit includes VersaValve stems, two types of grommet, extra valve cores and RVC tool
$29.99 - $37.99
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
$4.99 $5.00 On Sale
Pack of 10 replacement tubeless plugs for the Tubeless Kit and Classic Tubeless Kit.
The Dynaplug Covert tool stashes the tubeless plugging tool and plugs neatly inside your bar ends. The kits are available for both flat and drop bars using their Twin Tube design that provides plugs that are ready to go on each end of your bar. A small aluminum housing lives inside the bar end (secured in place with three small grub screws), and the tool itself threads neatly into the end, replacing the space a bar end plug would normally live.
The Dynaplug Covert tools stash the tubeless plugging tool and plugs neatly inside your bar ends. The kits are available for both flat and drop bars using their Twin Tube design that provides plugs that are ready to go on each end of your bar. A small aluminum housing lives inside the bar end (secured in place with three small grub screws), and the tool itself threads neatly into the end, replacing the space a bar end plug would normally live. The Flat Bar version includes 4 plugs (3 regular plugs, 1 large plug)
The DynaPlugger™ is a simple, rugged, rad way to repair your tubeless tire. Just find the puncture, align the tool, push into puncture, pull out and the plug stays in place. Now you're ready to get back to shredding! Dynaplugger™ is a molded of Glass-Filled Nylon. Even though it weighs only 35 grams, this tool is extremely strong. The push-on silicone end cap can store an extra insertion tube and seals the interior storage compartment.
- The Dynaplug Pill contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire. - This small package is machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and holds as many as four insertion tubes with plugs, air stopper and micro knife. - To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Pill tool, 5 tire repair plugs (pointed tip), 2 insertion tubes, micro knife, air stopper, and pipe cleaner. - Fully loaded it weighs only 42g/1.5 ounces. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
The Dynaplug® Racer Pro improves upon the legendary Racer's original design with Twin Tube™ technology. This allows you to store 4 pre-loaded plugs ready to go in a single tool. Snap-on caps protect plugs from dirt and damage. When your ready to make a repair, just pop off a cap to deploy either a standard size plug (with wheel-friendly soft brass tip) or the aluminum Megaplug for mega-big punctures. If you need more plugs just unthread the Twin Tube™ and flip it around for more plugging action! Machined in Chico California from US-made billet aluminum and stainless steel, the Racer Pro weighs 26g, only 2g more than the prior generation, yet delivers twice the puncture-defeating power! Limited Lifetime Warranty - Made in USA - PAT 8,707,829 and other patents pending
- Spare tubeless tire repair plugs from Dynaplug. - Constructed from viscoelastic rubber impregnated cord and non-abrasive brass tip. - Designed to be inserted directly into a puncture after object has been removed. - A repair can last the life of your tire if installed correctly. - Available in standard size or Megaplug (three times the thickness of a standard plug). - Made in USA.
- Cush Core is the revolutionary tire insert designed right here in Bend. - Allows you to push the limits of your tires and suspension to new levels. - Transforms your tubeless tire into a suspension system with a tune-able air spring and foam damper. - It is a proprietary closed-cell, polyolefin foam that is lightweight, ultra durable and impervious to sealant. - Provides a smoother ride and reduced rolling resistance so you can ride with more control, more momentum, and less fatigue. - 35% more sidewall stability eliminates tire squirm and burping, even at low tire pressures, letting you rail corners with total confidence. - Reduces impact force, helping to prevent damage to your rims (and body) from big hits. - Available in 3 different versions to suit your riding style. - XC light weight version designed for cross-country racing, light trail riding, and/or less aggressive riders and fits 1.8-24" tires. - Pro version is the original and best choice for the majority of wheels, terrain, and riders and fits 2.1-2.6" tires - Plus features all the performance benefits of the PRO, but optimized for plus sized tires and wider rims and fits 2.6-3.0" tires. - Sold as a set (for 2 wheels) including foam inserts, 2 tubeless valves, valve core tool, installation instructions, and rim stickers.
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$6.95 - $12.95
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 (6mm) - Optimized for temps down to 15degF (-9.4degC) - Synthetic later minimizes the risk of allergic reactions
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
- Quick sealing and stop punctures up to 1/4 inch - Can be used year around - -09: Box of 12 bottles
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
$24.00 - $42.00
- Tubeless Valve compatible with Stan's ZTR rim - Sold as a pair
$18.00 - $42.00
Ultimate Tubeless Sealant uses FiberFoam technology to harness the power of carbon fiber to seal up to 7mm punctures without losing pressure. Get it while supplies last. - Effective down to 10F/ -12C - Seals 7.5mm holes for up to 6mo - Must be poured into tire during install - Not injector compatible (It seals holes bigger than your valve) - Use Replenisher every 90-120 days for best performance - 6, 9, and 12mm recycled carbon fibers are dispersed evenly by a foaming latex to create ultra strong seals - Made in the USA
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
Bigger than standard Presta valve nuts, the Big P-Nut is designed to provide extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves on standard tubeless rims. - Over-sized design provides extra torque when tightening - CNC-machined from AL-6061 aluminum
Page 1 of 3 Next page