- Replacement star fangled nut for use inside fork steerer tubes to allow pre-load of headset bearings. - Standard M6 x 1.0 thread. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer.
$10.00 $15.00 33% Off
- Replacement threaded top cap for Trialtech forks. - Fits Trialtech Sport 20" and 26" forks. - CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Available in anodized black only.
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo. - Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum. - 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - CNC machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight. - 4-bolt version features CNC-machined brake mounts on the rear of the fork spaced at 85mm with extra long welds to increase durability. - Disc version features a CNC-machined Post Mount. - Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown. - Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics. - Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut. Please Note: Fork may be supplied without graphics on the fork legs.
$210.00 - $215.00
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and UCI Junior World Champion Nico Vallée. - Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum. - 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - 200mm CNC-machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight. - Rim brake version features CNC machined 4-bolt brake mounts on the rear of the fork are spaced at 85mm with an integrated booster to increase braking power and durability. - Disc version features a CNC-machined post mount disc brake mount. - Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown. - Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics. - Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut. Please Note: Fork may be supplied without additional graphics on the fork legs.
- Exclusive design, top quality cro-moly steel forks from Inspired. - Tested and developed with Inspired team rider Ali C. - Made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly, which offers great durability and a different feel to aluminum forks by providing a more yielding ride. - 405mm length provides sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24 and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street trials bikes. - Double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while helping to reduce weight. - Short offset keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. - Updated integrated crown race requires a 45° x 45° bearing without an internal lip (included with fork). Please note, old Arcade headset bearings (Pre-2022) will not fit! - Unique concave tapered dropouts are specifically designed to interface with the Arcade 15mm axle. - Can also be used with the Arcade Fork Adaptors (sold separately) to fit standard 9/10mm hubs. - Standard 1 1/8" one-piece steerer and crown with variable wall thickness and internal tapers. - Internally threaded steerer and a precision CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed for barspins and tailwhips. - Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is CNC machined to maximize durability and aid brake alignment. - Supplied with matching threaded top cap and lower headset bearing. - Available in matte black only. Please Note: these forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty.
- High quality fork adaptors for Inspired Arcade forks only. - Designed to allow 9mm and 10mm axle hubs to be used in Arcade fork 15mm taper dropouts. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum. - Anodized black only. - Supplied as a pair.
- Burly aluminum street trials fork from Inspired. - As found on Inspired Flow Plus bikes. - Super thick aluminum steerer tube (6mm wall thickness) with welded crown interface for maximum strength, - Custom designed and manufactured disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is extra long to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg. - Super thick, large diameter fork legs provide additional strength. - Fits 24" and 26" wheels. - IS Disc mount only. - Available in matt powder coat black finish. - Star nut not supplied, Trialtech small size recommended. Please Note: These forks may have a matte black finish instead of gloss black and may not have Inspired logos.
$99.00 - $120.00
- Affordable and durable 24" steel fork from Inspired. - As found on Inspired Flow complete bikes. - Full Cro Mo steel construction throughout for maximum durability. - International Standard disc mount. - Machined 'Element and Fourplay fork' style dropouts. - Gloss black or Satin black finish. - Starnut not included. Please note: These forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty. Also Note: These forks are now also offered in a Disc Only configuration, these do not have the v-brake posts seen in the photos.
- High quality replacement axle assembly to fit 15mm bolt through Inspired Fourplay and Hex forks only. - 7075 aluminum axle and washer with tough, steel bolt. - Includes tapered washer and bolt.
- The Inspired Headlock system is designed to allow front brake hose routing through many forks. - Perfect for riders who want to do barspins or tailwhips. - High quality, CNC machined aluminum top and bottom caps. - Top cap features a large slotted guide for easy assembly and optimal hose routing (Orientation can be changed to suit left or right front brake positions). - Tapered bottom cap design fits most forks. - Available to fit standard 1 1/8" or 1.5" tapered forks. - Supplied with steel bolt kit for different length steerers. - Fits steerer lengths 205mm- 250mm. - Anodized black with laser etched Inspired logo. Please Note: The 205-250mm length is for the fork steerer only, it does not include the length of the fork crown, which is typically 20-50mm.
- Top quality forks from Inspired as found on the top end Fourplay and Hex bikes. - Updated design for the new generation of street riding. - 6066 tapered and butted aluminum steerer tube helps minimize weight whilst increasing durability. - Innovative crown area (developed on the top-of-the-range Skye forks) helps distribute stress in this critical area. - Custom Post Mount disc brake mount (at the 180mm position) is reinforced to prevent cracking in this high stress area. - Large diameter fork legs provide additional strength and stiffness. - Unique CNC'd dropouts feature tapered interface for bolt through 20mm axle. - Innovative captive bolt and cover system allows the axle to be removed whilst those parts remain in place ready for refitting. - Includes precision CNC machined, 7075 screw-in top-cap which allows the brake hose to be routed through the steerer. - Fits 24" and 26" wheels. - Available in black finish with white Inspired 'Team' graphics only. - Disc mount only.
$30.00 - $34.00
- Replacement thru-axle for Crewkerz hubs. - Compatible with Crewkerz frames and forks only. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitting for T-40 Torx wrench for easy adjustment and less chance of stripping than a standard allen key fitting. - Available in 9mm front or 12mm rear. - Anodized red finish. - Sold individually.
- Top end carbon fork from Crewkerz. - Tested and used by Crewkerz rider and World Champion Jack Carthy. - One of the strongest forks available despite its low weight. - Full uni-directional carbon fiber construction provides great stiffness with minimal weight. - Tapered steerer with 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower provides increased front end strength and stiffness. - Steerer is kevlar reinforced and features an aluminum insert for added durability. - Steerer insert is threaded to accept the top cap bolt, eliminating the need for a starnut. - Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with most sealed bearing headsets (not compatible with Chris King headsets). - Available in 4-bolt rim brake or Post Mount disc brake models. - Dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 92mm use an aluminum insert to provide thread durability. - 4-bolt mounts are set into the fork legs for added stiffness and braking power. - Disc version features integrated hose clip on the back of the fork leg. - Another nifty feature is the integrated crossover hose clip, which keeps your crossover brake line secure and out of the way, making it less likely to get damaged. - Thru-axle design is much stiffer than traditional bolt-on forks/hubs. - Fork dropouts are spaced at 100mm for use only with the Crewkerz 9mm thru-axle (sold separately). - Dropouts feature aluminum inserts for added durability. - Matte carbon finish with Crewkerz WAW Ultimate graphics. - Suitable for 26" bikes.
Page 1 of 1