Built for unfaltering speed through a wide range of conditions, the Riddler delivers added gusto for the rider who places equal priority on traction and efficiency. The Riddler 37 keeps your legs on their game for hours on end and provides tenacious grip in the corners. Incredibly versatile, the Riddler 45 expands the horizons of gravel riding and accommodates longer dirt tours with ease. Equally at home on your local CX course or gravel B-roads - what else do you need? SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - Aggressive cornering knobs meet a low-profile center tread. - Riddler 37 is an excellent choice for gravel grinding or dry cyclocross courses. - Riddler 45 is excellent for gravel exploration or drop bar bikepacking - Available with black or tan sidewalls.
Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you're cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you're sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way. SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics. - High volume casing enables a comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction.
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
$74.99 - $84.99
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire. Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction - New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life - Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre - Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
A versatile all-round tire for a combination of terrain that features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4-compound rubber, the Mezcal balances; grip, durability, and low weight. - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance - A multitude of effective braking and climbing edges - Low-profile, densely spaced knob configuration - Designed for all terrain types, from hard pack to mud to wet
$30.99 - $76.99
The XCO European Champion tire The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique, low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob find traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight. - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
$44.99 - $52.99
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
Designed for intensive training, the Rubino Pro is equally suitable for racing events. This tire builds on the standard Rubino platform, utilizing the same exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, and sharp handling traits, but substitutes a folding bead material for reduced weight. The Rubino Pro has long been a favorite for both training and racing, and with the addition of Graphene technology compounds, is more versatile than ever. - 150 TPI Nylon casing for high mileage - 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and better rolling - All-rounder for any condition - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased wet grip
Speed and traction Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
Corsa inspired tread Corsa inspired tread design, for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth Corsa inspired center rolls fast, while the side tread “scales” provide durable bite when cornering and braking.
$120.00 - $199.00
- Whether you're gliding over a frozen lake or twisting through a groomed trail, winter riding is best enjoyed with a quick and capable tire that won’t drag you down and still rail through turns. - Inspired by studless winter vehicle snow tires, the Cake Eater was designed to have lower center tread height with deep siping for lower rolling resistance while the side lugs remained tall and edgy for biting into soft corners. - Stud pockets were added in the transition areas for optional added cornering confidence in icy conditions. - Available in 27.5" x 4.0 and 27.5" x 4.5 sizes.
$60.00 - $149.00
- Whether you're gliding over a frozen lake or twisting through a groomed trail, winter riding is best enjoyed with a quick and capable tire that won’t drag you down and still rail through turns. - Inspired by studless winter vehicle snow tires, the Cake Eater was designed to have lower center tread height with deep siping for lower rolling resistance while the side lugs remained tall and edgy for biting into soft corners. - Tough reinforced casing for increased protection against flats and tears. - Stud pockets were added in the transition areas for optional added cornering confidence in icy conditions. - Available in 29" x 2.8" size only.
$120.00 - $199.00
- The Wazia is Terrene's all-season, all-surface, go anywhere tire. - From winter ice and snow to sandy beaches, and all of the trails in between. - Stud pockets were added in the transition areas for optional added cornering confidence in icy conditions. - Available in standard and studded versions. - Available in 26" x 4.6" size.
$120.00 - $199.00
- Designed for year-round traction in mixed loose terrain. - The YKY tread design is created to enable excellent braking, acceleration, and cornering for aggressive riders on various surfaces. - Longitudinal side lugs aid traction in soft conditions and allow the tire to hold a corner in soft sand and snow without washing out. - The tread block size was designed to keep weight down while still offering substantial bite into the trail surface. - Stud pockets were added in the transition areas for optional added cornering confidence in icy conditions. - Available in standard and studded versions. - Available in 27.5" x 4.3" size.
$68.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Cannonball is a go-to gravel race tire for normal conditions. The tread pattern features a directional, tight-knit center tread that sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, and side knobs for effective cornering traction. Cannonball is built for all-around gravel riders and racers.
$73.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Sometimes the greatest journeys are full of memorable experiences: churning over towering mountain passes, trying to make it to the next town before the café closes, pedaling from sunrise to sunset, or sleeping in when you’re gifted with perfect weather and an incredible view from your tent. We designed the Sparwood around long-distance mixed-terrain routes, for riders seeking to experience the land, not just ride on it.
$70.00 - $90.00
OFF-ROAD The Warwick is our progressive trail tire that’s versatile enough to handle stout XC terrain or enduro courses. Stepped center lugs and firm rubber reduce rolling resistance so you can carry speed. In corners and loose terrain, the large-multi-faceted lugs, open transition area, and softer rubber bite into the trail surface so you can throw yourself into turns with gusto. Two tire compound options (Fast and Grip) let you tailor your tire choice for the way you ride. Warwick balances control and speed for a fast, fun ride experience on many trail types.
Surly's Knard is a 27.5-inch x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
$48.35 - $50.00
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$31.00 - $33.95
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. - 930 grams
$80.00 - $85.00
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
- This G-One feels pretty good on the road, but its true strength comes through off-road. - G-One Bite is constructed for more off-road use than its stablemates. - The open tread design and strong outer blocks provide stability when cornering and deliver this G-One the perfect “Bite”.
$62.00 - $84.00
Gravel without limits. Created for off-road use. The aggressive tread design impresses with its compact “tape knobs” in the middle of the tread and provides full grip and unrivaled traction. The strong outer blocks provide the rider with safety at all times when cornering. The G-One Ultrabite's off-road performance is noticeably enhanced by the stable construction and progressive technology. The tire is completed with the versatile Addix Speedgrip compound. The G-One Ultrabite is perfectly suited for use on gravel roads, forest tracks and trails, even in challenging conditions. - The “Ultrabite” offers remarkable performance as a front tire in combination with G-One Bite or G-One Allround on the rear wheel
$57.00 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$42.00 - $66.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$52.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
$45.99 - $59.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$52.99 - $62.99
A high performance all-road tire that performs well through a wide range of inflation levels. The mix of small, closely spaced center knobs and longer, taller cornering tread blocks is appreciated in soft or loose surfaces. - ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) natural rubber compound provides consistent performance through a wide range of temperatures and wears well - Bead-to-bead puncture protection belt - 126tpi Advanced Extra Alpha casing performs well through a wide psi range, minimizes rolling resistance - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure. - Tubeless compatible Specs: - PSI: 60 - ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tire Intended Use: Gravel - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - TPI: 126 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
Page 1 of 15 Next page