$8.00 - $12.00
- Start Base kick waxes improve the durability of your kick wax. - Easy to use and can be ironed or corked into the base. - Base Wax is formulated for normal snow conditions. - Base Wax Extra is extremely hard and for coarse grained and abrasive conditions. - 45g stick.
- The Tar is Start's pine tar kick wax line. - Works best in new and fine grain snow. - The tar is water repellent and helps to minimize icing. - Suitable for recreational use in all snow conditions. - 45g stick. Yellow Temperature: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F) Humidity: 55-75% Purple Temperature: -0.5°C to +0.5°C (31°F to 33°F) Humidity: 55-75% Red Temperature: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F) Humidity: 55-75% Blue Temperature: -7°C to -2°C (19°F to 28°F) Humidity: 55-75% Green Temperature: -12°C to -7°C (10°F to 19°F) Humidity: 55-75% Black Temperature: -30°C to -10°C (-22°F to 14°F) Humidity: 55-75%
- Swix's popular "V" line of hard kick waxes. - Good wax for recreational skiing, training, and racing at a reasonable price. - 45g stick. V20 Green New snow:-15°C to -8°C (5°F to 18°F) Old transformed snow: -18°C to -10°C (0°F to 14°F) The well known cold snow wax, used for more than fifty years! V30 Blue New snow: -10°C to -2°C (14°F to 28°F) Old transformed snow: -15°C to -5°C (5°F to 23°F) Another truly classic Swix wax. To be used on moderate cold snow when skiing is at its best. V40 Blue Extra New snow: -7°C to -1°C (19°F to 30°F) Old transformed snow:-10°C to -3°C (14°F to 27°F) When this stuff is on, even the most die-hard skaters have got to put on classic skis! It doesn't get any better. V45 Violet Special New snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F) Old transformed snow: -6°C to -2°C (21°F to 28°F) Also a very frequently used wax, both in racing and touring. When Blue Extra becomes somewhat slippery, a thin layer of Violet Special is probably the right wax. V50 Violet New snow: 0°C (32°F) Old transformed snow: -3°C to -1°C (27°F to 30°F) To be used when the snow is transitioning from cold to wet, around freezing. V55 Red Special New snow: 0°C to +1°C (32°F to 34°F) Old transformed snow: -2°C to 0°C (28°F to 32°F) For moist new snow up to +1°C (34°F) and down to -2°C (28°F) in older more transformed granular snow. V60 Red/Silver New snow: 0°C to +3°C (32°F to 38°F) Old transformed snow: -1°C to +1°C (30°F to 34°F) For warm wet snow. Can be used down to -1°C (30°F) in older more transformed granular snow. Apply thicker the warmer it is to secure grip.
- Vauhti GS Base kick waxes improve the durability of your kick wax. - Works in all temperatures. - Easy to use and can be applied cold, without ironing. - 45g stick. GS Base AT excels in fresh snow conditions. Good durability, combined with excellent glide properties make this a popular choice when the snow is falling, especially with fine snow. GS Base AT can be applied cold, without ironing. GS Base Super The only binder you will ever need, GS Base Super has superior durability and glide properties in all snow conditions.
- Toko Nordic Grip Spray makes classic waxing easier than ever before. - Adapts intelligently to different snow conditions. - Skiers no longer need to worry about grip wax or klister conditions and in no time at all have a long-lasting grip film with optimal adhesion. - Spray it on, cork it back up and hit the trails! - 70ml. Yellow -2ºC to 10ºC Specially for coarse, extremely wet snow, as a supplement to GripSpray universal. For damp to wet snow conditions and warm temperatures. Red -7ºC to -2ºC For all types and temperatures of snow. Blue -30ºC to -7ºC For coarse, icy snow.
- Rode Kick Wax is some of the most popular kick wax around. - Comes in a multitude of variations to cover all snow conditions. - Easy application: rub on then polish in with a cork. - 45g stick. P10 Alaska Temperature: -22°C to -15°C (-8°F to +5°F) For very cold, powdery fine grained snow in temperatures that are not variable. P15 Special Green Temperature: -30°C to -10°C (-22°F to +14°F) For very cold, new snow. P20 Green Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -10ºC to -4ºC (14ºF to 25ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -15ºC to -7ºC (5ºF to 19ºF) Grip wax for fresh and fine-grained snow. The light and cold stuff! P28 Blue Super Weiss Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -4ºC to -1ºC (25ºF to 30ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -7ºC to -3ºC (19ºF to 27ºF) Good when conditions are getting more humid. P30 Blue 1 Temperature: -6ºC to -2ºC (21ºF to 28ºF) This is your blue sky, nice new, fine-grained snow wax. P32 Blue Super Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -3ºC to -1ºC (27ºF to 30ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -10ºC to -3ºC (14ºF to 27ºF) For snow just a bit warmer than P30 Blue and you hit this wax dead on. P34 Blue 2 Temperature: -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF) For new or fine-grained snow in that "I'm glad to be a classic skier" range. P36 Blue Special Multigrade Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -7ºC to -3ºC (19ºF to 27ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -12ºC to -5ºC (10ºF to 23ºF) For new snow or snow at beginning of transformation. Good in snow that is variable because of weather or in and out of shade. P38 Blue Super Extra Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -5ºC to -1ºC (23ºF to 30ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -10ºC to -3ºC (14ºF to 27ºF) For new and fine-grained snow when the humidity is a bit higher. P40 Violet Southern Europe (Drier Snow): 0ºC (32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -4ºC to -2ºC (25ºF to 30ºF) For new and fine-grained snow right around freezing. (especially on the cold side of freezing). P42 Viola Extra Southern Europe (Drier Snow): 0ºC to +1ºC (32ºF to 34ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -3ºC to 0ºC (27ºF to 32ºF) For new snow and wet snow. P46 Viola Multigrade Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -2ºC to 0ºC (28ºF to 32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -5ºC to -3ºC (23ºF to 27ºF) For new snow or fine grained snow at beginning of transformation. P50 Rossa Temperature: 0°C to +3°C (32ºF to 37ºF) For new, wet snow. P52 Rot Extra Temperature: 0°C to +2°C (32ºF to 36ºF) For new and fine grained snow in stable conditions. P60 Yellow Temperature: 1°C to 4°C (34ºF to 39ºF) For new snow and very wet snow. P70 Black Base Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4ºF to 28ºF) Base for hard waxes to spread in a thin film for colder temperatures.
- Rex klisters are popular among competitive as well as recreational skiers. - Range of waxes provide grip in a wide variety of conditions. - 55g tube. Base Klister Binder for klisters and kick waxes. Gives great adhesion and increases wear resistance for waxing. Universal Klister -30°C to +10°C (-22°F to 50°F) The king of klisters for all kind of klister conditions. Despite its Universal name it is widely used in races too. Blue Klister -30°C to -5°C (-22° to 23°F) For icy and hard track. Famous for its durability. In abrasive conditions can be used as a base wax for other klisters and grip waxes. Purple Klister -7°C to 0°C (19° to 32°F) A durable klister for wide temperature range. For coarse wet snow and coarse icy snow. Gold Klister -7°C to +3°C (19° to 37°F) A must-have product for coarse snow, man-made snow and glazed tracks. Red Special Klister 0°C to 10°C (32° to 50°F) Based on the successful Gold klister. Developed in co-operation with Finnish ski team. At it’s best in wet conditions, during a moist snowfall and in slushy snow. Brown OV Klister 0°C to 10°C (32° to 50°F) A special klister for coarse and wet snow.
- Rex's line of fluorinated kick waxes - Optimized for the requirements of classic racing, which means usually either double poling of aggressively "running" uphill. - Frequently used in World Cup races by many national teams. - A great race-day grip wax with excellent gliding properties. - Recommended for use in especially in wet and moist conditions when fluor reduces icing and improves gliding properties. Red Temperature: -1ºC to +1ºC (30ºF to 34ºF) Rex’s legendary "one to one" kick wax. A unique wax for demanding conditions around 0°C. Can be used as an alternative for klisters with excellent anti-ice properties. Makes a good combination with Universal klister. Purple Temperature: -3ºC to -1ºC (27ºF to 30ºF) The choice for mild frosts. At its best on moist snow. Makes a great cover for purple klister on coarse snow. Blue Temperature: -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF) The legendary Rex blue spiced up with a pinch of fluor. Works on all conditions below zero. Green Temperature: -15ºC to -8ºC (5ºF to 18ºF) The coldest wax in the collection to be used in all snow conditions. This can also be used as a cover for Pro Grip Blue.
$15.00 $21.00 29% Off
- Swix KR klisters are grip in a tube! - 55g tube. KR20 Green Base -25°C to -3°C (-13°F to 27°F) To be used as a first layer as a binder for other klisters or hardwaxes in very abrasive conditions. Can also be used alone for icy conditions at very cold temperatures. KR30 Blue -15°C to 0°C (5°F to 32°F) A bit more versatile than the green klister. Blue does double duty as a binder or by itself when you can see your reflection in the ice, er, snow. KR35 Violet Special -4°C to +1°C (25°F to 34°F). For wet to frozen corn snow. KR40 Violet/Blue -7°C to +2°C (19°F to 36°F). A tough klister for old granular, coarse snow. To be used alone or as base klister for VR45/VR50. KR50 Violet Flexi -4°C to +3°C (25°F to 37°F). Very adaptable, works on both sides of freezing. Ideally it is best on the cold side of freezing, but also when conditions are changeable and mixed with fine grained snow. KR60 Red Vario 0°C to 5°C (32°F to 41°F). For medium wet snow on the warm side of freezing. KR70 Orange/Aqua 2°C to 12°C (36°F to 52°F). Wet-snow klister used when the snow is slushy and has a high water content and the air temperature is well above freezing.
- Nordic Gripwax from Toko. - Practical packaging: the wax can be twisted out like a deoderant stick. - 25g stick. Green Base Temperature: -30ºC to +10ºC (-22ºF to 50ºF) Used as a base for other grip wax layers and increases abrasion resistance. Yellow Temperature: -2ºC to 0ºC (28ºF to 32ºF) Can be used as a grip wax for damp, new snow as well as gritty, loose old snow. Also used during the transition from dry to wet conditions just before using klister. Red Temperature: -10ºC to -2ºC (14ºF to 28ºF) Very universal grip wax for new snow, old snow and artificial snow. Blue Temperature: -30ºC to -7ºC (-22ºF to 19ºF) Grip wax for cold, dry conditions as well as hard-pressed, compact snow. X-Cold Temperature: -30ºC to -12ºC (-22ºF to 10ºF) Grip wax for extremely cold conditions.
- Rode's classic line of klister waxes. - Comes in a multitude of variations to cover all snow conditions. - Apply on the ski base and spread with your hand or a cork. - 60g tube. K10 Blue Special -14°C to -6°C (7°F to 21°F) For hard, icy or coarse-grained snow. Can also be used as a binder. K20 Blue -7°C to -3°C (19°F to 27°F) For hard, icy or coarse-grained snow. K30 Violet -3°C to +1°C (27°F to 34°F) For snow changing from icy to wet. K36 Violet Special -5°C to -1°C (23°F to 30°F) For transformed, icy or coarse-grained snow. K40 Rossa -2°C to +4°C (28°F to 39°F) For wet, fine or coarse-grained transformed snow, icy tracks. When the sun is out and you are in and out of the shade/sun. K46 Rossa Special 0°C to +3°C (32°F to 37°F) For transformed, old, icy and fine or coarse-grained snow K50 Silver 1°C to 5°C (34°F to 41°F) For new fallen, wet or very wet snow. Often used as a thin cover in rainy conditions. K52 Silver Extra 0°C to +4°C (32°F to 39°F) For wet, fine or coarse-grained snow, tracks with wet zone and dry zone. K60 Gialla 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F) For new fallen (glazy), wet or very wet snow. K70 Universal 0°C (32°F) For all kinds of snow when the temperature is very close to freezing. K76 Multigrade -6°C to +6°C (21°F to 43°F) For wet, very wet, fine or coarse-grained snow, icy tracks. This is for when you are scratching your head, weather is changing and the race is about to start. K80 Nera -2°C to +5°C (28°F to 41°F) For wet, fine or coarse-grained snow, icy tracks. K90 Chola Grund Superb adhesive for all klister and stick wax. Use this as a binder for other klisters and kick waxes.
- Start Grip Tape gives excellent grip for all conditions, eliminating the need to re-wax daily when conditions change. - There is no need for extra waxing tools or special waxing rooms when adjusting Grip Tape. - Includes everything that is needed for applying the tape. - For most skiers it lasts the whole season. - Contains 5m of tape, enough for 2-3 pair of skis. - Recommended temperature: -20°C to 5°C (-4° to 41°F)
- Start Klisters provide grip in a wide variety of conditions. - 55g tube. Base Klister Used as a base for other klisters to keep grip consistent and provide durability. Universal Wide Klister -5°C to +10°C (23°F to 50°F) For variable snow conditions or for blending with other klisters and soft kickwaxes. Universal Plus Klister 1°C to 10°C (34° to 50°F) For warm wet snow and blending with other klisters. Red Klister For wet conditions. Special Klister -2°C to +2°C (28° to 36°F) For conditions near freezing. Purple Klister -5°C to 0°C (23° to 32°F) For conditions near freezing. Blue Klister -15°C to -4°C (5° to 25°F) For cold icy tracks.
- Swix KX klisters are grip in a tube! - Heat the tube slightly for easier application. - By “edging” the waxing iron you get a controlled equal distribution of the klister. - Scraper included. - 55g tube. KX20 Green Base Base klister for cold and warm conditions. To be used as the first layer for better adhesion of other klisters to the base. High wear resistance on ice and hard coarse snow. Always apply indoors with a waxing iron at 110°C (230°F). KX30 Blue -12°C to 0°C (10°F to 32°F) For coarse snow/hard tracks and icy conditions. Excellent on hard packed coarse cold snow, but can also be an alternative to KX20 as base klister. It is easier to apply than KX20. In racing KX30 is often used as the “in between” klister on top of KX20, but rarely used as the last layer due to the preparation of the tracks. Great skiing on cold mornings after it has been wet the day before. KX35 Violet Special -4°C to +1°C (25°F to 34°F). Excellent klister on transformed cold coarse corn snow that is starting to get wet. Works well as a midlayer klister applied on base klister to keep the top layer klister from sliding back into the glide zone. KX40S Silver -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F). Developed for transformed and fine grained snow. Very good when warmer than 0°C on relatively fine grained snow. The klister that goes the farthest into dry snow without icing! KX45 Violet -2°C to +4°C (28°F to 39°F). Great all around klister. For wet coarse snow as well as frozen corn snow. KX65 Red +1°C to +5°C (34°F to 41°F). For wet and moist coarse corn snow. KX75 Red Extra +2°C to 15°C (36°F to 59°F). Wet snow klister. Used when the snow has a high water content such as slush, and the air temperature is well above freezing. A good late spring klister.
- Kick wax binders are recommended for long races and abrasive snow conditions. - Used as a base for condition-specific kick wax. - Rub on and iron in, then cork smooth. - 45g stick. VG30 Temperature: -20°C to +1°C (-4°F to 30°F) Ideal for new and newly transformed, fine grain snow. VG35 Temperature: -22°C -1°C (-8°F to 30°F) For cold transformed (granular) snow where wear on the wax will be high.
$21.00 - $23.00
- Swix Quick Klisters are a great option for touring skiers searching for fast and convenient wax with reliable kick performance. - Ideal for applying when you need more wax on the trail. - Quick and easy application: push the applicator against the base in the kick zone and rub out. - 150ml/5 fl. oz. K65 Universal -5ºC to +10ºC (23ºF to 50ºF) K70 Red 0°C to +15°C (32°F to 59°F) For very wet granular snow
- Universal klister from Swix for recreational and racing skiers. - Supplied with scraper. - 55g tube. K21S Universal Silver -5°C to +3°C (23°F to 37°F). A very flexible klister that works on both sides of freezing when conditions are changing between coarse and transformed moist to wet fine grained snow. Performs better on finer snow than K22 VM. K22 Universal VM -3°C to +10°C (27°F to 50°F) A very popular and flexible klister for coarse, granular snow changing from wet to crust. Improved flexibility on fine-grained moist snow, without icing up. Improved grip on wet, coarse-grained snow. To be applied as the final layer of klister.
- Swix's VP Pro hard kick-waxes are formulated for top performance. - Excellent kick and glide properties are great for racing or training. - Apply each layer thin, then smooth the surface with a synthetic cork. - Fluoro free. - 45g stick. VP30 Light Blue New snow: -16ºC to -8ºC (3ºF to 18ºF). Old transformed snow: -20ºC to -12ºC (-4ºF to 10ºF). Designed for cold to extremely cold conditions. VP40 Blue New snow: -10°C to -4°C (14°F to 25°F). Old transformed snow: -14°C to -5°C (7°F to 23°F). Designed for dry and cold winter conditions. A safe choice for normal midwinter inland conditions. VP45 Blue/Violet New snow: -5°C to -1°C (23°F to 30°F). Old transformed snow: -8°C to -3°C (18°F to 27°F). For normal winter temperatures below freezing. VP50 Light Violet New snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F). Old transformed snow: -6°C to -1°C (21°F to 30°F). For conditions a few degrees below the freezing point. VP55 Violet New snow: -2°C to +1°C (28°F to 34°F). Old transformed snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F). Designed for moist, and new or new fallen snow around zero. Can also be used on older snow just below the freezing point without sacrificing glide. VP60 Violet/Red New snow: -1°C to +2°C (30°F to 36°F). Old transformed snow: -4°C to -1°C (25°F to 30°F). Works very well in moist new snow and shiny tracks. Will also work on older, slightly transformed snow some degrees below the freezing point. VP65 Black/Red New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). VP70 Yellow New snow: 0ºC to +3ºC (32ºF to 38ºF). Old transformed snow: -1ºC to +2ºC (30ºF to 36ºF). Designed for moist and beginning wet, new snow. Can also be used in moderate transformed snow until just below the freezing point.
- Swix's VR hard kick-waxes are fluorinated for top performance. - Excellent kick and glide properties are great for racing or training. - 45g stick. VR30 Light Blue New snow: -20ºC to -7ºC (-4ºF to 19ºF). Old transformed snow: -30ºC to -10ºC (-22ºF to 14ºF). Designed for cold to extremely cold conditions. VR40 Blue New snow: -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F). Old transformed snow: -12°C to -4°C (10°F to 25°F). For normal, subfreezing temperatures. VR45 Light Violet New snow: -2°C to 0°C (28°F to 32°F). Old transformed snow: -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F). A flexible wax for temperatures around freezing and colder. VR50 Violet New snow:0°C to +1°C (32°F to 34°F). Old transformed snow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F). Designed for moist to dry snow around freezing. When used below freezing, high humidity is required. VR55N Violet New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). Old transformed snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F). For slightly moist new snow around freezing and for older transformed snow below freezing. VR60 Silver New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). Old transformed snow: -2°C to +1°C (28°F to 34°F). Designed for wet snow with little water content. When used below freezing high humidity is required. VR62 Red/Yellow New snow: 0°C to +3°C (32°F to 38°F). Old transformed snow: -2°C to +1°C (28°F to 34°F). For moist and fine grained snow. VR65 Red/Yellow/Silver New snow: 0ºC to +3ºC (32ºF to 38ºF). Old transformed snow: -1ºC to +1ºC (30ºF to 34ºF). Excellent wax on fresh slightly wet to moist snow. Can be used below freezing in high humidity on old fine-grained snow. VR70 Red New snow: +1°C to +3°C (34°F to 38°F). Old transformed snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). For wet and moist new snow. Works also on wet transformed snow down to freezing. Apply thicker if very wet. When you are hopelessly holding onto the idea that you don't need klister, try this stuff. VR75 Yellow New fallen snow:+2°C to +5°C (36°F to 41°F). For wet snow, glazy tracks. Must be applied evenly. For use in tracks only.
$24.00 - $39.00
- Rode's new Top Line kick waxes are high performance. - Wax formula specially created for the World Cup. - Ideal for fresh and fine-grained snow. - Can be applied with an iron to increase speed at the cost of a little grip. - On very abrasive snow or to cover long distances it is recommended to apply a base that allows the wax to adhere to the ski longer. - Made in Italy. - 45g stick. VXPS: Southern Europe (Drier Snow): 0ºC (32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -3ºC to 0ºC (27ºF to 32ºF) VPS: Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -1ºC to 0ºC (30ºF to 32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -4ºC to -2ºC (25ºF to 28ºF) VO: Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -2ºC to 0ºC (28ºF to 32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -5ºC to -3ºC (23ºF to 27ºF) BV15: -5ºC to -1ºC (23ºF to 30ºF) B17: -12ºC to -4ºC (10ºF to 25ºF) B310: -15ºC to -5ºC (5ºF to 23ºF)
Specialty grip waxes that combine the best properties of klisters and synthetic grip waxes. Ideal for marathon skiers and long distances due to their outstanding durability and ability to adjust to prevailing conditions because of their thermoreactive ingredients. - Long distance optimized - Durable and powerful grip - Thermo-reactive ingredients Purple 3ºC to -5ºC For icy, coarse, and extremely hard tracks. In temperatures around 0°C it can be used instead of klisters. For new and falling snow apply a thin layer. Blue -4ºC to -10ºC One of the best grip waxes on the market. Extremely durable for all icy and old snow conditions. For new snow, apply a thinner layer. Works also relatively well on moist snow. Green -10ºC to -20ºC The king of PowerGrip waxes! An unbeatable grip wax for cold conditons. Same properties as on PowerGrip Blue, but for colder temperatures. Excellent base wax for racing.
$25.00 $32.00 22% Off
- Rode Fast klisters have the same kick quality as the traditional Rode Klisters but with superior glide, making them ideal for racing. - Fluorine content provides extra gliding properties. - They work especially well in moist conditions. FK30 Violet -3ºC to +1ºC (27ºF to 34ºF) For coarse grained transformed snow and crusty tracks. FK40 Rossa -2ºC to +4ºC (28ºF to 39ºF) For all wet, variable and crusty snow conditions. Tracks are in and out of the sun. FK52 Silver 0ºC to +5ºC (32ºF to 41ºF) For all wet snow. Think of this in rain with dirty snow. FK76 Multigrade -6ºC to +6ºC (21ºF to 43ºF) For all granular, wet and crusty conditions in variable temperatures.
- Oslo Racing kick waxes are used by many racers on the World Cup circuit. - Designed for snow conditions commonly found in Norway. - Ideal for coarse grained and aggressive snow. - 45g stick. Purple -3°C to +2°C (27°F to 36°F) Blue -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F) Green -15°C to -7°C (5°F to 19°F)
- Start's RF (Racing Fluor) is their fluorinated kick wax line. - Can be used as kick wax alone, or as a finishing wax applied on top of kick wax. - Ideal for when humidity is 55-100%. - 45g stick. Yellow Temperature: +1°C to +3°C (34°F to 37°F) Purple Temperature: -2°C to +2°C (28°F to 36°F) Red Temperature: -5°C to -1°C (23°F to 30°F) Blue Temperature: -10°C to -4°C (14°F to 25°F)
- Top Line is Rode's high performance klister wax. - Created especially for the World Cup at the request of national teams. - Fluorinated to provide extra speed while still maintaining good grip. - Apply on the ski base and spread with your hand or a cork. - 60g tube. K3 0ºC to +3ºC (32ºF to 37ºF) Works best in humid conditions on natural, artificial, and transformed snow. KM3 -6ºC to +6ºC (21ºF to 43ºF) For a wide range of temperatures on natural, artificial, transformed, old, icy or coarse grained snow. KR3 -2ºC to +4ºC (28ºF to 4ºF) For just below freezing to warm conditions on natural, artificial, transformed, old, icy or coarse grained snow.
- Swix Nero universal klister. - Handles changing snow conditions very well and has great anti-icing properties. - Collects significantly less dirt from the snow than traditional klisters. - Provides a secure kick over longer time than traditional klisters, due to its special formulation. - Great for training and competition. KN33: -7°C to 1°C KN44: -3°C to 5°C
- High performance kick wax with high fluor content from Swix. - Designed for World Cup racing, it provides grip with minimal drag. - Can be used with new and old snow. - Excellent in high humidity. - Also helps prevent icing. - Ideal performance when used as a top layer of kick wax. - 45g stick. VX43 New snow: -2°C to 0°C (28°F to 32°F) Old snow: -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F) VX53 New snow: 0°C to +1°C (32°F to 34°F) Old snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F) VX63 New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F) Old snow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F)
Page 1 of 1