The Classic Swix Earmuffs.
Alpina upgraded the Pro Skate with their 4DRY technology for better breathability and improved the design to fit closer to the foot. The newly developed sole holds the foot in place and enhances stability. It is also lighter than ever. NNN Compatible Sole (Fits NNN Xcelerator/Prolink/Turnamic Bindings) Race Fit
Competition at the highest level comes at a price - equipment matters. A bit heavier than the Elite 3.0, this boot still handles the tracks with vigor. Fitted with the new Alpina sole, 4DRY system, injected heel support and shell, it's meant to endure everything you throw at it! NNN Compatible Sole (Fits NNN Xcelerator/Prolink/Turnamic Bindings) Race Fit
Recreational runners who prioritize comfort over speed will find a suitable partner in the new ALPINA RACING SKATE. It offers a more relaxed fit for the foot with plenty of functionality and support from the original hard flex Alpina sole, cuff and shell. So you can get the most out of your skis when speeding down the track. NNN Compatible Sole (Fits Rottefella, Salomon Prolink, and Fischer/Rossignol Turnamic bindings)
- Front wheels for Swix Roadline classic rollerskis. - 50mm width, 67mm diameter. - Medium speed wheels provide a good blend of speed and durability. - Includes bearings, washers, axle, and nuts. - NOT compatible with Swix C2 classic or older model Swix rollerskis. - Sold as a pair of complete wheels.
- Salomon's S/Race Skin ski is designed for true race speed in all snow conditions from a skin. - Formula Pomoca skin inserts deliver the fastest glide available, without the hassle or guesswork of waxing. - Ultralight construction means less effort and instant acceleration. - Low profile camber enables direct connection to the snow for subtle snow feel and easy kick control. - Worldcup performance base designed to be fast in all conditions. - Pre-drilled to accommodate Prolink, SNS, or Rottefella binding mounting plates. - Bindings NOT included.
- Salomon's top end race skate ski! - Ultra-thin tip and tail make this the lightest nordic ski Salomon has ever made. - Balanced camber with an even front and back pressure makes skating easier. - Full monocoque carbon construction maximizes torsional rigidity in the tip and tail. - Radical new triangle thickness profile improves acceleration and enhances energy transfer from the middle of the ski through the tip and tail. - Exceptionally lightweight construction improves agility and makes the ski easy to maneuver. - Pre-drilled to accomodate Prolink, SNS, or Rottefella binding mounting plates. - Yellow base engineered for universal/compact snow conditions. - Salomon uses precise stone grinding and digital measurement to ensure optimum structure for better performance in a wide range of conditions. - Sidecut: 44/43/44 - Bindings NOT included.
- Fischer's top of the line race classic ski! - Unrivaled gliding properties thanks to Fischer's ground-breaking Cold Base Bonding technology which avoids the typical combination of heat and pressure when the base is added. - Plus base model is ideal for conditions over -10°C. - A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base unbeatably fast, especially in warm and damp conditions. - Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system. - Features a Carbon Pro tip and tail, which uses carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass and thus swing weight. - Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation. - 812 camber race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. - Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing. - Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fiber construction in ski tip, ski tail and as laminate is extremely tough and lightweight. - Air Core HM Carbon core is Fischer's lightest ski core. - Sidecut: 41-44-44. 2018/2019 Graphics - Bindings NOT included.
- The Bjorn Daehlie Symbol is a warmer racing mitt intended for training and competition in cold temperatures. - Tighter-fitted mitten with a wind and water-resistant fabric on the back of the hand. - Thinsulate padding combined with a heat reflective fabric keeps your hands warm. - Smooth sheepskin inside of the palm provides a good tactile grip. - Brushed Tricot liner is soft, comfortable and wicks away moisture quickly. - Soft terry cloth thumb. - Reinforcement between thumb and first finger for added durability. - Top of the wrist velcro cuff is easy to adjust and secure.
Experience precision engineered in its purest form with Salomon's highest performing race boot. Built on a lightweight carbon frame with a pre-shaped, moldable 3D liner for unmatched fit. A pre-shaped, 3D liner becomes fully customizable when heated so it molds around the foot for a perfect fit, superior hold and comfort. Feel the speed and precision of the future with the carbon chassis which delivers a new level of precision and energy transmission from your foot to the ski.
The RS8 Vitane boot allows women to experience Salomon’s legendary snug and comfortable fit combined with progressive lateral support meaning you are comfortable all day long.
- The Swix Quantum One pole is at the top of the Quantum range and features excellent stiffness and extremely low swing weight. - All poles in the Swix Quantum series poles feature newly redesigned carbon tubes based on leading composite technology. - PCU cork handle is light and ergonomic. - Swix racing basket sheds unnecessary weight. - Swix TBS basket system allows you to change baskets quickly and easily. - Diameters: Handle 16 mm, basket 10 mm. - Sold without strap so the fit can be customized to the skier for every pole. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: We can cut the poles and glue in the grips to your specified length or leave them uncut and unglued. A stick of glue is included with the poles. Please contact us if you are unsure on what length you need.
- Warm racing tights from Bjorn Daehlie. - A great choice for high intensity training or racing in colder weather. - Made from a wool stretch fabric that actively regulates temperature. - The front section, down to the knees, is covered with a thin layer of wind and water resistant softshell material. - Mesh panels on the sides provide optimum mobility and a good fit. - A draw cord in the waist makes for easy adjustments. - Reflective details give increased visibility in the dark.
- The Alaska 75 is Alpina's most durable, rugged backcountry boot. - Alpina's BC last is designed and shaped to offer optimum grip and comfort to all shapes and size of feet. - Natural leather out material is durable and protects against the elements. - Robust lacing system gives a secure, comfortable fit. - Top quality Alpitex membrane provides additional protection against water and moisture even in extreme weather conditions. - Anatomic insole provides comfort and improves the thermal insulation of the shoe. - Thinsulate insulation provides excellent warmth even under extremely cold and high-humidity conditions. - Compatible with 75mm 3 pin bindings.
- Ergonomic moveable classic binding from Salomon. - The Pro lever protects the shift button while making it easy to unlock even with gloves on. - Let the clicking sound guide it to the position you want and close the lever. - Shift the binding forward for more grip, backward for more glide or keep it in the “0” position for the best of both worlds. - Easy to use entry and release handle. - Mounts to the Salomon Prolink Shift Plate, which comes pre-installed on many new Salomon skis but is also sold separately. - Compatible with Prolink®, NNN®, Turnamic® boots. - Available in black only.
The VENTILATOR is Sauce's best-selling headband, suited to a wide range of temperatures. The Polartec® Power Dry® grid liner offers the best in moisture management and just-right warmth for high-intensity exercise. The 4-inch height provides ideal coverage from the elements and looks equally great on men and women! ONE SIZE
- Fischer's Race Overboot is the perfect protection against wear and tear for every cross-country ski boot on the way to the tracks and back again. - Also a great way to keep your feet warm before the race. - Rubberized Snow Grip Race sole allows active warming up on all surfaces. - Easy Entry Loops and front zipper make it easier to get in and out. Please Note: These overboots run small and can be quite difficult to stretch over the boot, so we highly recommend going one size up from your boot size for the best fit.
- The Tar is Start's pine tar kick wax line. - Works best in new and fine grain snow. - The tar is water repellent and helps to minimize icing. - Suitable for recreational use in all snow conditions. - 45g stick. Yellow Temperature: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F) Humidity: 55-75% Purple Temperature: -0.5°C to +0.5°C (31°F to 33°F) Humidity: 55-75% Red Temperature: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F) Humidity: 55-75% Blue Temperature: -7°C to -2°C (19°F to 28°F) Humidity: 55-75% Green Temperature: -12°C to -7°C (10°F to 19°F) Humidity: 55-75% Black Temperature: -30°C to -10°C (-22°F to 14°F) Humidity: 55-75%
$52.00 - $160.00
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal wax for very long races when you wish to keep glide advantage as long as possible. - Also great for when you wish to have the utmost performance, regardless of the length of the race. - Very high content of the same nearly pure fluoro-powder that composes HP05. - When humidity is below 70%, a single application of F40 Special ensures a superb glide, without need of a second layer with HP05. - In conditions of very high humidity, a layer of F40 Special + a layer of HP05 delivers unchallenged skis. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in new wet snow and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For old and transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for cold and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- The ultralight pro level boot Fischer Speedmax Classic boot carries the RACE CODE seal, confirming you're wearing World Cup equipment. - A lighter, more flexible 2-piece sole and excellent fit provides needed stability. - Designed with lightweight lateral support and a smooth forward flex for the perfect bend of energy transfer and control. - RL version (Race Last) features a slightly narrower last than the standard Speedmax boot.
$24.00 - $39.00
- Rode's new Top Line kick waxes are high performance. - Wax formula specially created for the World Cup. - Ideal for fresh and fine-grained snow. - Can be applied with an iron to increase speed at the cost of a little grip. - On very abrasive snow or to cover long distances it is recommended to apply a base that allows the wax to adhere to the ski longer. - Made in Italy. - 45g stick. VXPS: Southern Europe (Drier Snow): 0ºC (32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -3ºC to 0ºC (27ºF to 32ºF) VPS: Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -1ºC to 0ºC (30ºF to 32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -4ºC to -2ºC (25ºF to 28ºF) VO: Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -2ºC to 0ºC (28ºF to 32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -5ºC to -3ºC (23ºF to 27ºF) BV15: -5ºC to -1ºC (23ºF to 30ºF) B17: -12ºC to -4ºC (10ºF to 25ºF) B310: -15ºC to -5ºC (5ºF to 23ºF)
- Popular ski ties from Skadi for nordic skis. - Loose enough to slide on easily but grippy enough to securely keep your skis together. - Soft rubber grips the edges of your skis without compressing the camber. - Dirt-resistant rubber divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Bright colors are highly visible, making the ties easy to locate. - Elite size fits most nordic race skis (42-45mm width). - Made in USA. - Sold as a pair.
- Perfect hat for all types of skiing activities. - Good shape that is suitable for nearly all heads. - Lightweight and flexible. - Water repellant. - Flat lock stitching for comfort. - Stretchy and breathable.
- Swix's HF wax in liquid form. - High fluor content spray-on liquid racing wax with a high durability. - Can be used alone or as an underlayer for powders and top coats. - Sold in 125ml aerosol can. HF6 Blue -12ºC to -4ºC (10ºF to 25ºF). A versatile wax for colder conditions, down to -12°C (10°F). Below this point liquids are normally outperformed by traditional paraffin waxes. Works in all snow conditions, but is at its best when the humidity is high. HF7 Violet -7ºC to -2ºC (19ºF to 28ºF). Performs at its best when typical winter conditions below the freezing point. Can handle various snow conditions and is not humidity sensitive. A safe choice that rarely underperforms within its core temperature range. HF8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). Extremely versatile wax on both sides of the freezing point with exceptional feedback from racing. It performs in older snow below freezing, new falling snow above and everything in between. Basically a must-have in conditions you will meet often. HF10 Yellow 2ºC to 10ºC (36ºF to 50ºF). A great choice for warm, very wet conditions when the snow has transformed. Ideal for spring skiing when the dirt content typically is high, as it collects less pollution from the snow than comparable paraffin waxes.
$16.00 - $24.00
- High quality wide range training and ski prep wax from Solda. - Sold in 250g and 500g blocks. Red Best for +1ºC to -14ºC Green Best for -6ºC to -24ºC
- Bliz Matrix sport glasses are fully loaded with design, technology and attitude for the most advanced multisport fanatics. - Tested and used by well-known athletes around the world. - Featuring a cylindrical wide field of view lens, allowing maximum visibility. - The adjustable rubber nose pad and temple tips in wire core help provide all-day comfort - Top lens air scoops increase ventilation and reduce moisture on the lens. - Constructed using Grilamid TR90, a highly flexible high-tech material that provides very low weight and excellent performance in any weather condition. - Bliz Hydro Lens Technology™ delivers Perfect Curve, Max UV-Protection, X-PC Shatter Proof, Hydrophobic, Anti Scratch and when desired Multicoating or Polarized in one great lens. - The Rubber Wire Core in the temples allows you to adjust the glasses for a more customized fit around your head. - The lenses are made of Polycarbonate which is 10 times more impact resistant than plastic or glass lenses and offers the highest degree of protection. - Bliz Active Eyewear has 100% UVA and UVB protection.
A short glove with a close fit and neoprene cuff. Few seams in the palm to avoid chafing. Made of machine washable GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Breeze and Stretch polyester in palm. Fleece lining for extra warmth.
- Handy groove pen from Toko. - Go-to groove tool in the Webskis shop. - Great for removing wax from center grooves in bases. - Also useful for scraping edges.
$16.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
- Lightweight race skate binding from Salomon. - The Prolink Race’s low, direct connection between ski and binding puts your power right next to the ski, for maximum efficiency and feeling. - Lightweight construction means less effort on snow. - Mounted at the optimum position on the ski for maximum performance so you can just focus on your skiing. - Easy to use entry and release handle. - Compatible with Prolink®, NNN®, Turnamic® boots. - Available in black only.
Page 1 of 14 Next page