The Classic Swix Earmuffs.
$26.00 - $50.00
- Stiff nylon bristle brush from Swix. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying fluorinated waxes using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
- Fischer's Race Overboot is the perfect protection against wear and tear for every cross-country ski boot on the way to the tracks and back again. - Also a great way to keep your feet warm before the race. - Rubberized Snow Grip Race sole allows active warming up on all surfaces. - Easy Entry Loops and front zipper make it easier to get in and out. Please Note: These overboots run small and can be quite difficult to stretch over the boot, so we highly recommend going one size up from your boot size for the best fit.
$15.00 - $17.00
- Rex klisters are popular among competitive as well as recreational skiers. - Range of waxes provide grip in a wide variety of conditions. - 55g tube. Base Klister Binder for klisters and kick waxes. Gives great adhesion and increases wear resistance for waxing. Universal Klister -30°C to +10°C (-22°F to 50°F) The king of klisters for all kind of klister conditions. Despite its Universal name it is widely used in races too. Blue Klister -30°C to -5°C (-22° to 23°F) For icy and hard track. Famous for its durability. In abrasive conditions can be used as a base wax for other klisters and grip waxes. Purple Klister -7°C to 0°C (19° to 32°F) A durable klister for wide temperature range. For coarse wet snow and coarse icy snow. Gold Klister -7°C to +3°C (19° to 37°F) A must-have product for coarse snow, man-made snow and glazed tracks. Red Special Klister 0°C to 10°C (32° to 50°F) Based on the successful Gold klister. Developed in co-operation with Finnish ski team. At it’s best in wet conditions, during a moist snowfall and in slushy snow. Brown OV Klister 0°C to 10°C (32° to 50°F) A special klister for coarse and wet snow.
The PRO CLASSIC AS (Classic Boot with Ankle Support) offers extreme support around the ankles for maximum stability during complex maneuvers. It is a more comfortable option for serious skiers in need of more help with all of the relevant features like 4DRY, anatomic footbed, carbon heel, and non-PVC materials. NNN Compatible Sole (Prolink, Turnamic, etc) Race Fit
Explore further with the comfort, durability and skiability of the BCX Grand Tour. Featuring a high cut leather upper, improved lacing, and a BC system sole, this boot handles the up and downhills with ease. All day comfort of the Fischer BCX GT boot is a must for longer excursions and the combination of a waterproof-breathable liner and Comfort Guard insulation will keep feet warm and dry. The waterproof boot design in which the breathable membrane is connected to the lining to ensure a long-lasting, perfect in-boot climate. The Triple-F Membrane keeps water and snow from entering boots, while allowing excess heat and moisture vapor to escape. The climate inside the boot stays warm and dry, no matter what the outside climate is.
$120.00 - $130.00
The Bjorne Daehlie Power Pant for Women are the perfect pants for anyone who loves cross-country skiing and prefers a tailored fit. Classic cross-country pants with a modern cut and tough design. Equipped with a wind- and water-resistant light softshell fabric in front and back of legs. Stretch material at the back for good mobility and comfort. Wide waistband with silicone band and drawstring. Tailored legs for an ideal fit. Slanted ankle zipper at the side, and silicone hem at the bottom for a better grip on the shoe. Small pocket with zipper on the right side of the back.
- Perfect hat for all types of skiing activities. - Good shape that is suitable for nearly all heads. - Lightweight and flexible. - Water repellant. - Flat lock stitching for comfort. - Stretchy and breathable.
Headband Mesh is a thin, tight fitting headband made from mesh for the best ventilation. It is an excellent choice for competition and high intensity training. FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:Mesh for optimal ventilation, 2-way stretch, Flatlock seams, Slim fit MainFabric: Polyester 86%, Elastic 14%
Glove Race Warm is a warm glove designed for high-intensity exercise at cold temperatures. A lightweight glove with wind- and water-repellent 3-layer soft shell on the back of the glove. The top side of the glove is padded with Thindown Flex, down produced in fabric format in Italy, which provides excellent insulation. They are lightweight and can be washed on a normal program without the down clumping. Brushed material on the inside provides comfort and extra warmth. The synthetic leather in the palm of the mitten is specially developed for gloves and is as breathable as leather. An elastic ribbed cuff with elastic seams makes the gloves easy to put on, even when they are damp. Minimal seams prevent unpleasant chafing. Nose wipe made from cozy fleece material. The ergonomic design with its shaped fingers makes this the ideal glove for anyone looking for that little bit extra. This is one of the top designs in a completely new generation of gloves from Dæhlie, developed to give skiers the best start to their ski session, whether involved in training or competition. Black/White
The lightweight SWIFT TOQUE (toque, rhymes with duke) is designed for aerobic activity (like nordic skiing), suitable in temperatures as low as 15°F (-10°C). Unlined, the hat helps retain body heat and provides wind protection to keep you moving comfortably. TWO SIZES: S/M (designed to fit 6½ to 7) + M/L (designed to fit 7 to 7¾). Most of our Sauce Toques come with the traditional style tassel. If you don't like it, just cut it off.
The Bliz Proflip Max Small Face offers great protection and flexibility in the most varying weather conditions. Radically designed with functionality beyond your imagination. Proflip Max Small is designed to fit smaller faces and comes with three different lenses in total. Proflip Max Small has been used extensively by both amateurs and elite in cross-country skiing and biathlon. The product has been designed to provide the user with the best possible field of view, with unbeatable comfort and functionality that allows the user a long and comfortable workout in the ski track. The visor can be flipped up and down and the comfortably face foam makes Proflip Max Small a favorite among XC-skiers. Bright Orange w/ Blue Multi Lens
$84.95 - $109.95
- The Matrix Small Face is a model that is best suited for smaller faces. - Matrix Small is fully loaded with design, technology and attitude for the most advanced multisport fanatics. - Sports glasses with a cylindrical wide field of view lens, you are able to experience a new dimension of surroundings. - Hydro Lens System; a lens technology that significantly increases vertical visibility in racing position. - These are ultimate features in sports performance. - The adjustable rubber nose pad and temple tips in wire core will help to provide all-day comfort while the top lens air scoops increase ventilation and reduce moisture on the lens. - Tested by well-known athletes around the world. - The Nano Nordic Light lenses significantly enhance the contrasts in poor visibility conditions and are better for lower light conditions.
$94.95 - $179.95
- Designed to fit wider faces. - They are technically advanced with lightweight and Jawbone technology. - Nose pad and temples are easily adjusted for unbeatable comfort. - The big cylindrical lens has high optical quality and maximizes your field of view. - Vision is equipped with a Hydro Lens Tech lens, providing you with a clear vision in any weather condition.
- Rollerski pole ferrules from Norwegian brand Swenor. - Hard metal tip for better durability when used on asphalt or other hard surfaces. - Available to fit 9mm, 10mm or 10.5mm diameter poles. - Sold as a pair.
The RCS Classic is a high-performance alternative to the World Cup models. Featuring ultra-secure Speed Lock lacing for stable efficiency and a breathable Triple-F Membrane to keeps moisture out for added comfort. - Featherweight racing boot from Fischer with a World Cup pedigree. - Internal anatomically shaped heel cap is very light and individually thermoformable. - Fischer's Speed Lock lacing system is light, minimal, and easy to use: simply pull the laces tight – that's it! - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably. - Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling. - Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out. - Triple-F Membrane keeps water and snow from entering boots while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape. - Fischer Fresh treatment reduces odor and protects the inside of the boot for long-lasting comfort and use. - Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold. - Uses Fischer's lightweight Turnamic race classic sole. - Compatible with Prolink®, NNN® and Turnamic® bindings.
- Rollerski pole ferrules from Swix. - Hard metal tip for better durability when used on asphalt or other hard surfaces. - 10 mm diameter. - Sold as a pair.
The RC5 Combi blends comfort, stability and performance in a light, race fit boot. No matter the technique, the combi sole provides lateral stiffness for skating and forward flex for classic skiing. Grab the Easy Entry loops and pull the Speed Lock lacing for a quick secure fit. Comfort Guard insulation and a breathable Triple-F lace cover help keep feet warm and dry. The Triple-F Membrane keeps water and snow from entering boots, while allowing excess heat and moisture vapor to escape. The climate inside the boot stays warm and dry, no matter what the outside climate is. Inside the boot, a light, thin layer of water-repellent insulation material offers additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area to keep the skiers warm as they glide through the snow.
The Storm 6 is a 30% Carbon pole with AV Race Strap, Carbon Grip, and Flash Basket for energetic skiers. It offers the necessary support and comfort in all types of snow conditions to enjoy your next tour on the tracks. 100g/m 30% Carbon 16mm shaft/9mm tip
Choose the Speedmax 3D Classic Plus 812 for moving fast in a broad range of snow conditions. Gliding Sidewall construction provides a seamless, smooth surface to both sides of the ski ensuring the reduction of friction for improved performance. Longer dynamic wax pocket for hard wax conditions. Of course a ski this fast carries the RACE CODE seal. The 812 ski construction features a long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. Ideal for: cold conditions and dry wax conditions. - Bindings NOT included.
The right choice for moving fast in wet or coarse snow conditions is the Speedmax 3D Classic Plus 902. Gliding Sidewall construction provides a seamless, smooth surface to both sides of the ski ensuring the reduction of friction for improved performance. Optimized for warm wax conditions. Of course a ski this fast carries the RACE CODE seal. The 902 ski construction features noticeable pressure relief at the ski tip and tail for a direct, quick and safe kick phase. Ideal for: universal to wet conditions, klister. - Bindings NOT included.
- Rode Kick Wax is some of the most popular kick wax around. - Comes in a multitude of variations to cover all snow conditions. - Easy application: rub on then polish in with a cork. - 45g stick. P10 Alaska Temperature: -22°C to -15°C (-8°F to +5°F) For very cold, powdery fine grained snow in temperatures that are not variable. P15 Special Green Temperature: -30°C to -10°C (-22°F to +14°F) For very cold, new snow. P20 Green Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -10ºC to -4ºC (14ºF to 25ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -15ºC to -7ºC (5ºF to 19ºF) Grip wax for fresh and fine-grained snow. The light and cold stuff! P28 Blue Super Weiss Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -4ºC to -1ºC (25ºF to 30ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -7ºC to -3ºC (19ºF to 27ºF) Good when conditions are getting more humid. P30 Blue 1 Temperature: -6ºC to -2ºC (21ºF to 28ºF) This is your blue sky, nice new, fine-grained snow wax. P32 Blue Super Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -3ºC to -1ºC (27ºF to 30ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -10ºC to -3ºC (14ºF to 27ºF) For snow just a bit warmer than P30 Blue and you hit this wax dead on. P34 Blue 2 Temperature: -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF) For new or fine-grained snow in that "I'm glad to be a classic skier" range. P36 Blue Special Multigrade Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -7ºC to -3ºC (19ºF to 27ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -12ºC to -5ºC (10ºF to 23ºF) For new snow or snow at beginning of transformation. Good in snow that is variable because of weather or in and out of shade. P38 Blue Super Extra Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -5ºC to -1ºC (23ºF to 30ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -10ºC to -3ºC (14ºF to 27ºF) For new and fine-grained snow when the humidity is a bit higher. P40 Violet Southern Europe (Drier Snow): 0ºC (32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -4ºC to -2ºC (25ºF to 30ºF) For new and fine-grained snow right around freezing. (especially on the cold side of freezing). P42 Viola Extra Southern Europe (Drier Snow): 0ºC to +1ºC (32ºF to 34ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -3ºC to 0ºC (27ºF to 32ºF) For new snow and wet snow. P46 Viola Multigrade Southern Europe (Drier Snow): -2ºC to 0ºC (28ºF to 32ºF) Northern Europe (Wetter Snow): -5ºC to -3ºC (23ºF to 27ºF) For new snow or fine grained snow at beginning of transformation. P50 Rossa Temperature: 0°C to +3°C (32ºF to 37ºF) For new, wet snow. P52 Rot Extra Temperature: 0°C to +2°C (32ºF to 36ºF) For new and fine grained snow in stable conditions. P60 Yellow Temperature: 1°C to 4°C (34ºF to 39ºF) For new snow and very wet snow. P70 Black Base Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4ºF to 28ºF) Base for hard waxes to spread in a thin film for colder temperatures.
- Rode's classic line of klister waxes. - Comes in a multitude of variations to cover all snow conditions. - Apply on the ski base and spread with your hand or a cork. - 60g tube. K10 Blue Special -14°C to -6°C (7°F to 21°F) For hard, icy or coarse-grained snow. Can also be used as a binder. K20 Blue -7°C to -3°C (19°F to 27°F) For hard, icy or coarse-grained snow. K30 Violet -3°C to +1°C (27°F to 34°F) For snow changing from icy to wet. K36 Violet Special -5°C to -1°C (23°F to 30°F) For transformed, icy or coarse-grained snow. K40 Rossa -2°C to +4°C (28°F to 39°F) For wet, fine or coarse-grained transformed snow, icy tracks. When the sun is out and you are in and out of the shade/sun. K46 Rossa Special 0°C to +3°C (32°F to 37°F) For transformed, old, icy and fine or coarse-grained snow K50 Silver 1°C to 5°C (34°F to 41°F) For new fallen, wet or very wet snow. Often used as a thin cover in rainy conditions. K52 Silver Extra 0°C to +4°C (32°F to 39°F) For wet, fine or coarse-grained snow, tracks with wet zone and dry zone. K60 Gialla 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F) For new fallen (glazy), wet or very wet snow. K70 Universal 0°C (32°F) For all kinds of snow when the temperature is very close to freezing. K76 Multigrade -6°C to +6°C (21°F to 43°F) For wet, very wet, fine or coarse-grained snow, icy tracks. This is for when you are scratching your head, weather is changing and the race is about to start. K80 Nera -2°C to +5°C (28°F to 41°F) For wet, fine or coarse-grained snow, icy tracks. K90 Chola Grund Superb adhesive for all klister and stick wax. Use this as a binder for other klisters and kick waxes.
- Top Line is Rode's high performance klister wax. - Created especially for the World Cup at the request of national teams. - Fluorinated to provide extra speed while still maintaining good grip. - Apply on the ski base and spread with your hand or a cork. - 60g tube. K3 0ºC to +3ºC (32ºF to 37ºF) Works best in humid conditions on natural, artificial, and transformed snow. KM3 -6ºC to +6ºC (21ºF to 43ºF) For a wide range of temperatures on natural, artificial, transformed, old, icy or coarse grained snow. KR3 -2ºC to +4ºC (28ºF to 39ºF) For just below freezing to warm conditions on natural, artificial, transformed, old, icy or coarse grained snow. KRS3 -2°C to +5°C (28ºF to 41ºF) Wet snow
- The lightweight Superlite Crown EF continues to be a favorite choice of skiers looking to take it to the next level. - This Vario Crown ski has excellent grip in wide range of conditions, and Efficient Forward construction provides a smooth, strong, forgiving kick. - Completing the package is a race quality base and a Speed Grinding 2.0 finish for improved glide performance. - Combines new core and camber designs to provide a better skiing experience. - Are you a big guy or gal (6ft+, 190lbs+) ? Go for the 204 X-Stiff. - Bindings NOT included.
New young skiers can head outside for the fun and sport of Nordic skiing without worry about waxing or weather with this highly versatile 'waxless' classic ski (crown pattern...aka fish scales) . BTW - 'waxless' is a terrible term.....
Do you want to be in the lead instead of disappearing in the pack? Then follow pros like superstar Dorothea Wierer and choose the Premio 30, the lightest, most balanced XC pole from the World Cup. Its now even lighter carbon shaft with perfect swing weight and the quick-swap, tool-free Exchange Basket System bring clear advantages in terms of lightness and handling. The high performance grip-strap setup ensures maximum power transfer and allows you to get the most out of each push-off. 49g/m UHM Carbon AV WC Strap Carbon Grip 16mm shaft/9mm tip Exchange Basket
Taking cues from the World Cup, the new Carbonlite Skate WS boot with narrow fit has eliminated weight and increased performance. A new carbon cuff and heel counter work in tandem with an improved inner boot and lacing system for optimal energy transfer and control.
$325.00 - $350.00
Always a favorite of skiers looking to take the next step, the Twin Skin Superlite EF is a light, versatile ski for any conditions. It has Efficient Forward for an effective, forgiving kick requiring less energy. Speed Grinding 2.0 offers race-quality gliding properties. The offset, variable depth design of the Twin Skin mohair strips offers consistent, efficient grip, even on hard track conditions. Spend more time enjoying friends, family and skiing and less time trying to make your equipment work with skis featuring Twin Skin and Efficient Forward technology. The reliable grip of Twin Skin mohair strips complements the Efficient Forward design that allows skiers to engage the ski for kick without perfect technique. Better grip leads to better glide, and that ads up to a better skiing experience. Since the length of the skins cannot be adapted to the snow conditions, like ski way can, the individual position of the binding is particularly important. Thanks to the adjustable TURNAMIC® bindings you can specify performance: move them forward for more grip and easier climbing. Move them to the rear for noticeable better gliding properties. So you are ideally equipped for all conditions. - Bindings NOT included.
The ultralight pro level boot Fischer Speedmax Classic boot carries the RACE CODE seal, confirming you're wearing World Cup equipment. A lighter, more flexible 2-piece sole and excellent fit provides needed stability. Designed with lightweight lateral support and a smooth forward flex for the perfect bend of energy transfer and control.
Page 1 of 15 Next page