The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool. - Weight: 38.5g - Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm - Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains - Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
The Vittoria Road Tubeless Tool-Kit will make the installation and removal of your tubeless tires easy and quick. Each kit contains one pair of pliers and clips per package. The patented plier design provides a gentle yet secure grip on the tire, which is needed when removing the tire bead from the rim. This creates space for the included clips to be inserted between the tire and rim. Additionally, the handles of the pliers are designed to be used as tire levers, during mounting and dismounting, and are designed to prevent damage to the rim and tire. The Vittoria Road Tubeless Tool-Kit is necessary for the Air-Liner Road removal from your wheel.
For use in conjunction with our reaming pedal taps, this thread insert is held in place with a strong thread locker and allows you to install any standard pedal. - Pack of 10, fits 9/16" pedals.
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Few tools are used as frequently and can cause as much heartache or wasted time as the seemingly simple Hex and Torx keys. It's one of the first things you notice at the top levels of motorsport tools, or in the toolboxes of Pro-Tour mechanics: extremely high-quality tools. The reasoning is simple, better tool fit leads to better feel and confidence for the mechanic as well as a significant reduction in the likelihood of damaging exotic fasteners made from titanium or aluminum. - High-strength S2 steel tools - Precise tool interface dimensions - Polymer coating for superior grip - Laser-etched size indication - Compact tool holder - Hex Wrenches: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm - Torx Wrenches: T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 - PLEASE NOTE: The T7 tool features a 100-degree bend rather than a 90-degree for improved control and access to very small fasteners
- Silca's T-Ratchet + Ti-Torque combines two highly versatile tools to form a powerful force for good. - Highly ergonomic tool with a torque measuring extender that provides real-time feedback to the torque you are tightening to. - Ti-Torque beam has three separate scales on it, 2-6, 3-5 and 4-8, which to allow you to more easily see when you’ve reached your desired torque setting. - Simply locate which scale you want to use, begin tightening the fastener and watch as the scale shows you how much torque is being applied IN REAL time. No presets or adjustments required. - The T-Ratchet uses interchangeable magnetic components to convert from screwdriver to ratchet, to ratcheting T-Handle in seconds, which gives the user the ability to have several tools at once in an extremely small package. - Includes the ratchet, an extender, Ti-Torque and bits sized H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, T10, T20, T25 and Phillips H2. - Fits nicely into a trademark SILCA Duck waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm which can easily disappear into a jersey pocket. - Thanks to its Titanium and Aluminum construction, Ti-Torque weighs in at a mere 30 grams meaning you’ll hardly notice it’s there until you need it.
- The Ypsilon is SILCA’s take on the unassuming Y-wrench. - Pro mechanics, bike shops, and avid home mechanics have long preferred the layout of this tool due to the ergonomic benefits that make it more convenient and more enjoyable to use. - Y-wrench shape offers superior control and stability over traditional hex keys, especially in tighter work spaces. - Customizable and adaptable to the mechanic’s preferences using a ¼” bit collet with magnetic attachment in place of the 6mm hex wrench which detaches. - The other two ends of the tool are 4mm and 5mm hex keys. - Tight tolerances of the keys and bits mean a better tool fit which drastically decreases the likelihood of rounding out fastener heads. - A lightweight composite body with ergonomic grips provide good comfort and control with the contact points of your hand. - High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm and 5mm hex - S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, and 6mm. - S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30. - S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5.
$11.00 - $29.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
$9.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- 200 Hour/1 Year Service Kit for Deluxe/Deluxe Remote A1-B2 (2017-2020)/Deluxe Nude B1+ (2019+) - Includes Air Can Seals, Piston seal, Glide Rings, IFP Seals, Remote Spares
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Revelation RL A1 (2018+)
- SID XX/RL B1 1 year service kit - Includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals, damper sealhead
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
- Prevents rust, repels water - Extra heavy duty, nothing finer - Has achieved the Premium lubricant classification by all major bearing manufacturers worldwide
The CC-4 is a drop-in style gauge that measures bicycle chain wear. The laser cut CC-4 accurately measures a long section of chain and strategically comes in contact with the chain in three places, quickly and easily taking the guesswork out of knowing when chain replacement is necessary. A worn chain will cause poor shifting as well as accelerate drivetrain wear. The tool works on any 5 to 12-speed derailleur chain (including SRAM AXS) and is designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75% wear, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. -Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use - Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter) - Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Page 1 of 26 Next page