- Replacement freewheel spacer from Echo. - Aluminum freewheel spacer used to space out the freewheel on the crank when not running a bashring. - 3.5mm thickness - 35mm inner diameter. - Laser-etched Echo logo. Please Note: Some of the green and red spacers do not have a logo.
- Replacement pedal cage bolts from Echo. - M5 thread with countersunk head. - Constructed from steel for maximum durability. - Bolt head fitted for 3mm allen key. - Compatible with Echo cage pedals and most other brands of caged pedals including Rockman, Trialtech, Jitsie and Try-All. - Sold individually.
$1.00 - $2.00
- Replacement master link for KMC singlespeed chains. - Allows the chain to be conveniently removed without a chain tool. - Includes connecting link and retaining clip. - Available in 3/32" (silver) and 1/8" (grey) sizes.
- Replacement integrated tensioner bolt for 2011 and newer Echo, ZOO, GU, and Czar frames. - Steel construction for maximum durability. - M5 thread - 25mm length - Sold individually
- Single half link from KMC. - The half link is an outer link that reduces to an inner link, making it half the length of a normal link. - Very useful for getting chain length or gearing just right. - Available to fit 1/8" or 3/32" chains. - Grey finish.
- Replacement steel crank bolts from TruVativ. - Fitted for an 8mm allen key. - Includes steel washers. - Available in M12 and M15 sizes. - Sold as a pair.
- Replacement spring for Crewkerz and Clean chain tensioners. - Strong tension to keep the chain tight and the tensioner from bouncing. - Ideal if your spring has broken or become worn out. - Sold singly.
- Replacement pedal cage for Echo TR pedals. - Ideal if your cage has broken or the teeth have become worn. - 7075 T6 aluminum construction provides excellent durability. - New cage design features an indent with slightly lower teeth in the outer edge of the cage. This allows for more freedom of movement for your feet when required (such as when landing sidehops) while also providing more support underneath the foot. - Compatible with Echo TR and SL cage pedals only. - Available in anodized black only. - Sold individually.
- Replacement spring for the Trialtech Single Sided Tensioner. - Extra strong tension to keep the chain tight and the tensioner from bouncing. - Ideal if your spring has broken or become worn out. - May also fit other sprung tensioners. - Sold singly.
- Replacement axles for Echo pedals. - Constructed from durable steel. - Flat spaces on axle end to fit a 15mm pedal wrench. - Bearings, nuts not included. - Compatible with Echo TR and SL caged and platform pedals. - Sold individually. Please Note: The right pedal axle requires a left-hand threaded nut!
- Replacement crank pre-load bolt to fit Inspired Flow Plus cranksets. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitted for a 6mm allen key. - To be snugged lightly in place before tightening the crank arm pinch bolts. Do not over tighten. - Anodized black finish. - Sold individually.
- 10mm chain tugs from Trialtech. - Fits most 20" mod bikes and some 26" bikes. - CNC machined aluminum construction, with M6 threaded bar to keep weight down while maintaining maximum functionality. - Guides on the main body prevent the tug from rotating when tightening the axle bolts. - Sold as a pair.
- Replacement bearing to fit Spanish bottom brackets only. - Compatible with all newer Echo, Zoo, Czar and GU frames as well as some others. - High quality construction with double seals. - For use on the drive or non-drive side. - Sold singly. - OD:37mm, ID:22mm, Width:9mm
$15.00 - $23.00 $40.00 Up to 63% Off
- Splined cogs to fit pre-2016 Echo splined hubs. - Designed fit the drive shells on pre-2016 Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Offset design allows fine-tuning of the chainline by flipping over the cog. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. Please Note: These may come in a black or silver finish.
- Lightweight alloy snail cams from Trialtech. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum. - Anodized gloss black finish with machined pocket gives the Sport Lite snail cam a unique and classy appearance. - Aggressive design of the notches means that once you have reached your desired chain tension, the wheel is securely held in that position. - Will fit most bikes with a 10mm axle designed to work with snail cam tensioners. - Sold individually, allowing you to mix and match to your personal preference.
- Replacement freewheel lockring to fit Crewkerz AS30 cranks. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitted for a Shimano Hollowtech 2 style bottom bracket tool such as the Park BBT-9. - When installing, the small lip side should be facing the bb bearing. - Also fits Crewkerz rear hubs as a cog lockring. - Anodized red finish.
- High quality lightweight crank bolts from Trialtech. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum alloy. - M15 thread size to fit most ISIS BBs. - Ultra deep 8mm allen key head for secure tool overlap during fitting/removal. - Comes supplied with two steel washers to fit between the crank arm and the head of the bolt. - Anodized finish with Trialtech laser logos. - Available in Black, Blue, Green, Gold, Red, Silver.
- Replacement crank pre-load bolt to fit Crewkerz AS30 cranks. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitted for a Shimano FC16 crank arm installation tool. - To be snugged lightly in place before tightening the M6 crank arm bolts. Do not over tighten. - Anodized red finish.
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Also a great option for trials bikes. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance. - Links: 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
- Singlespeed chain used by many trials riders. - Spec'd on many complete trials bikes such as Inspired bikes. - The successor to the very popular Z610 HX chain. - "Stretch Proof" design helps prevent stretch in the plates, meaning chain adjustments are needed less frequently, especially when the chain is new. - Relatively light weight but still quite durable. - Features mushroom pin rivets to eliminate splayed links. - Also supplied with a re-usable master link that allows for easy installation and removal. - 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 links.
$20.00 $35.00 43% Off
- Bottom bracket cups for Racing Line BB30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits all threaded bottom bracket shells. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 style bb tools. - Also compatible with Hashtagg and Try-All BB30 cranksets as well as others. - Available in anodized red. - Sold as a pair.
- Lightweight and extremely minimal single speed spacer kit from Trialtech. - Includes a range of spacer sizes to allow you to fine tune your chain line: 2x 10mm, 1x 6mm, 1x 5mm and 1x 3mm. - Great for single speed conversions or fine tuning your chainline. - CNC machined from high grade aluminum alloy, then anodized to prevent corrosion. - Available in Gloss Black only with laser etched Trialtech logo on the 10mm spacers. - Cassette lockring sold separately.
- Lightweight aluminum crank bolts as found on Echo complete bikes. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum. - Supplied with steel spacers. - Fitted for an 8mm allen key. - M15 thread fits most modern ISIS bottom brackets. - Anodized finish with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: Although these are made from tough, high quality aluminum, we still recommend that you tighten down your cranks with steel bolts, and then install the aluminum ones. Note: These will not fit Trialtech Race ISIS or Trialtech SL Ti bottom brackets. Those require M12 and M14 crank bolts respectively.
- Steel and aluminum snail cam combo from Jitsie. - As found on Jitsie Varial bikes. - One steel and one aluminum snail cam provide the best of both worlds: strength where it is needed and low weight where there is less stress. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - Non-drive side snail cam CNC machined from high quality aluminum to keep weight to a minimum. - Steel drive-side snail cam provides maximum durability and strength on the side of the wheel that sees more force. - Available in black/silver only. - Sold as a pair.
- Replacement chain tugs to fit Inspired Flow frames. - Updated design allows them to also function as the hub bolt washer, eliminating extra pieces and creating a lower profile. - High quality CNC machined aluminum construction. - Sold as a pair with tensioner bolts (does not include frame bolts).
- Replacement pedal cage for Jitsie Single Cage pedals. - Ideal if your cage has broken or the teeth have become worn. - 7075 T6 aluminum construction provides excellent durability. - Available in anodized black only. - Sold as a pair.
$26.00 - $28.00
- Affordable and durable steel threaded cogs from Jitsie. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks. - Wide base gives a strong connection between the sprocket and hub/crank. - Made from heat-treated steel - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 12t-14t are offset, 15t is centered.
$28.00 - $30.00
- CNC machined from super tough hardened Cro-Moly to offer a high level of quality and durability. - A shot blasted surface finish after machining increases the surface hardness and improves durability. - Wide 4.5mm base gives a greater contact area between hub and sprocket, reducing interface pressure and helping prevent 'dig-in' problems associated with narrow based sprockets. - Tapered design gives maximum strength, while CNC machined slots (17 and 18T models only) help keep the weight down. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Industry standard Shimano HG spline pattern. - Can also be run in a cassette for your main drive gear. The 4.5mm wide base is the same spacing as an 9 speed Shimano cassette. - Stylish laser etched logos show great attention to detail. Please Note: These may be supplied with a silver or black finish.
$28.00 - $35.00
- Trialtech Sport Threaded cogs are made from durable steel and are available in a range of sizes. - CNC machined from super tough hardened Cro-Moly to offer a high level of quality and durability. - A shot blasted surface finish after machining increases the surface hardness and improves wear life. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks. - Wide 10mm base means more threads and a stronger connection between the sprocket and hub/crank. - Tapered design gives maximum strength, while CNC machined slots on larger models help keep the weight down. - Each sprocket is finished with a stylish laser-etched Trialtech logo and size indication. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
$30.00 - $32.00
- Splined cog from Crewkerz. - CNC machined from super tough Cro-Moly steel for maximum durability. - Wide base gives a greater contact area between hub and sprocket, helping prevent 'dig-in' problems associated with narrow based sprockets. - Compatible with Crewkerz and Bonz hubs as well as any other hub that uses the industry standard Shimano HG spline pattern. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Black finish with laser etched product information.
Page 1 of 3 Next page