- CNC-machined aerospace grade aluminum booster spacers from Trialtech. - Unique "top hat" design to prevent the spacer being crushed into the bolt slot and/or damaging your booster. - Fits standard M5 brake clamp bolts. - Available in anodized black only. - Supplied as a pair.
- CNC machined booster from Trialtech. - Manufactured from top grade 6061-T6 alloy. - Identical profile to the Trialtech SL Carbon booster ensures increased brake power and feel. - Excellent internal profile minimizes stress risers, and thus flex. - Fully chamfered outer edges remove all sharp corners. - Includes spacers and mounting hardware. - Fits brake mount spacings from 90-105mm. - Adequate vertical clearance for 20" and 26" bikes. - Available in anodized black with laser etched Trialtech logo. - Supplied fully packaged with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
- 2-bolt booster from Echo as found on their complete bikes. - Constructed from 6061 T6 Aluminum for maximum stiffness. - Booster body is machined out to reduce weight where it isn't needed. - Wide profile also offers some protection for the crossover line on HS33 brakes. - Designed to fit 26", 24", and 20" trials bikes with 4-bolt mounts spaced at 100mm. - Supplied with two mounting bolts and spacers. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
- Echo's Urban 4-bolt booster is one of the stiffest boosters available. - Redesigned to be lighter while still offering excellent rigidity for braking. - A great option to stiffen up the brake on a flexy frame. - CNC-machined holes and cutouts reduce unnecessary weight. - Designed to work with most modern trials frames with 4-bolt mounts spaced at 100mm. - Includes 4 mounting bolts and aluminum spacers. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
- Unique, ultra lightweight 2-bolt carbon fiber brake booster from Trialtech. - Designed using CAD software and FE (Finite Element) testing to optimize stiffness. - Manufactured from high quality unidirectional carbon fiber. - Curved outer shape provides protection for your crossover pipe, helping to stop it from being hit or kicked. - Includes stainless steel bolt washers and top grade CNC machined aluminum 'top hat' spacers to prevent the bolts from damaging the booster. - Fits brake mount spacings from 95-105mm. - Vertical tire clearance of 54mm to ensure clearance for 20" and 26" bikes. - Clear matt lacquer over raw UD carbon fiber with silver 'SL' logo.
- Jitsie has integrated a brake booster with brake clamps to create an innovative, lightweight way to improve brake performance. - Designed by the Jitsie development team lead by 10-time World Champion Dani Comas. - CNC-machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Unique one-piece booster/clamp design results in superior rigidity, which improves braking power significantly. - Combining the brake clamps with the booster also saves weight over traditional booster designs. - Widened holes in the top clamps/booster help fit a range of frames. - Designed to be used without plastic cylinder washers to improve clamping power and make setup easy. - Ribbed design with recess in top face of the booster reduces weight without compromising stiffness. - Supplied with steel bolts featuring wide heads and 3mm allen key fittings. The bolts require extra-large heads to cover the wider slots that make the booster compatible with multiple frame sizes. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Available in 20" and 26" models. Please note: This booster will not fit 26" GU frames due to the small tail on the end of the top tube interfering with the top of the arch.
Page 1 of 1