- CNC-machined aerospace grade aluminum booster spacers from Trialtech. - Unique "top hat" design to prevent the spacer being crushed into the bolt slot and/or damaging your booster. - Fits standard M5 brake clamp bolts. - Available in anodized black only. - Supplied as a pair.
- CNC machined booster from Trialtech. - Manufactured from top grade 6061-T6 alloy. - Identical profile to the Trialtech SL Carbon booster ensures increased brake power and feel. - Excellent internal profile minimizes stress risers, and thus flex. - Fully chamfered outer edges remove all sharp corners. - Includes spacers and mounting hardware. - Fits brake mount spacings from 90-105mm. - Adequate vertical clearance for 20" and 26" bikes. - Available in anodized black with laser etched Trialtech logo. - Supplied fully packaged with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
- 2-bolt booster from Echo as found on their complete bikes. - Constructed from 6061 T6 Aluminum for maximum stiffness. - Booster body is machined out to reduce weight where it isn't needed. - Wide profile also offers some protection for the crossover line on HS33 brakes. - Designed to fit 26", 24", and 20" trials bikes with 4-bolt mounts spaced at 100mm. - Supplied with two mounting bolts and spacers. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
- Echo's Urban 4-bolt booster is one of the stiffest boosters available. - Redesigned to be lighter while still offering excellent rigidity for braking. - A great option to stiffen up the brake on a flexy frame. - CNC-machined holes and cutouts reduce unnecessary weight. - Designed to work with most modern trials frames with 4-bolt mounts spaced at 100mm. - Includes 4 mounting bolts and aluminum spacers. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
- Unique, ultra lightweight 2-bolt carbon fiber brake booster from Trialtech. - Designed using CAD software and FE (Finite Element) testing to optimize stiffness. - Manufactured from high quality unidirectional carbon fiber. - Curved outer shape provides protection for your crossover pipe, helping to stop it from being hit or kicked. - Includes stainless steel bolt washers and top grade CNC machined aluminum 'top hat' spacers to prevent the bolts from damaging the booster. - Fits brake mount spacings from 95-105mm. - Vertical tire clearance of 54mm to ensure clearance for 20" and 26" bikes. - Clear matt lacquer over raw UD carbon fiber with silver 'SL' logo.
All trials riders would benefit from a brake booster, with superior stopping power and hold. If your hands are getting tired or you find your fingers are giving out on that technical hop then the Jitsie brake booster might just be the perfect upgrade for you. - Jitsie has integrated a brake booster with brake clamps to create an innovative, lightweight way to improve brake performance. - Designed by the Jitsie development team lead by 10-time World Champion Dani Comas. - CNC-machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Unique one-piece booster/clamp design results in superior rigidity, which improves braking power significantly. - Combining the brake clamps with the booster also saves weight over traditional booster designs. - Widened holes in the top clamps/booster help fit a range of frames. - Designed to be used without plastic cylinder washers to improve clamping power and make setup easy. - Ribbed design with recess in top face of the booster reduces weight without compromising stiffness. - Supplied with steel bolts featuring wide heads and 3mm allen key fittings. The bolts require extra-large heads to cover the wider slots that make the booster compatible with multiple frame sizes. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Available in 20" and 26" models. Please note: This booster will not fit 26" GU frames due to the small tail on the end of the top tube interfering with the top of the arch.
Page 1 of 1