Disc Brake Pads
- Inexpensive replacement pads for Hope and Echo disc brakes. - Fits Hope Mono Trial, Tech Trial, Trial Zone, and Echo TR disc brakes. - Organic pad material offers good performance in both dry and wet conditions. - Steel back plate for maximum durability. - Great for replacing contaminated or worn out pads. - Pad retention pin and clip not included. - Sold as a pair.
- Replacement trials disc pads from Hope. - If your pads have become contaminated or just plain worn out, these are what you need for your Hope brakes. - Includes 2 pads and pad retention pin and clip. - Fits Hope Mono Trial, Tech Trial, Trial Zone, and Echo TR disc brakes.
- The Jitsie Race brake pads set the standard when it comes to braking power. - Metal ceramic sintered pad material. - Equally powerful in dry and wet conditions. - Copper backing plate improves pad contact with piston to help reduce pad "knock". - After extensive testing by the Jitsie team, many riders have found these to out-perform all other Trial Zone pads, including the Hope Pro pads! - Available to fit Hope Mono Trial, Tech Trial, Trial Zone, and Echo TR disc brakes, Magura MT5/MT7 or MT2 brakes and Shimano MT400 brakes. - Pad retention pin and clip not included.
$26.00 - $30.00
- Trials specific disc brake pads to fit a variety of brakes from Trialtech. - High performance, sintered disc brake pads tested and proven by Trialtech team riders. - Trials specific compound offers excellent performance in both wet and dry conditions. - Available to fit Hope Mono Trial / Tech Trial / Trial Zone / V2 and Echo TR hydraulic disc brakes, Avid BB5 brakes, Avid BB7/Avid Juicy brakes, Avid Elixir/SRAM DB5, Magura MT2/MT4/MT6/MT8, Magura MT5/MT7 or Shimano Saint/Zee brakes. - Supplied as a pair fully packaged with Trialtech stickers enclosed. - Pad retention pin and clip not included.
- Spare brake pads for the Echo TR disc brake. - Pad compound that provides good bite and durability. - Also compatible with Hope Mono Trial, Tech Trial, and Trial Zone disc brakes. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: These do not come with the pad retention pin and clip, you will need to reuse your current ones.
Page 1 of 1