- Cousin to the ever-popular Plaid styles that preceded it, the solid color Mountain Surf embodies all that is Club Ride. - Subtle styling, comfort and value make this short an easy pick for any activities you want to throw at them. - Features include 4 drop pockets, 2 secure zip pockets, and a DWR Finish to protect the fabric from water, dirt etc. - Saturday trail surfing, or just kicking around town, the Mountain Surfs are dialed, and ready to join you for the fun. - 94% poly / 6% spandex stretch woven fabric. - Velcro interior waistband adjustment. - Welt zippered pockets on both legs. - Gusseted crotch for added durability in the saddle. - Ridelight refective accents. - 12” inseam.
- Lightweight stretch double-weave yarn dye plaid - Fabric content: 93% polyester / 7% spandex - Fabric weight: 109 g/m2 - WR finish for water and dirt repellency - NoCrackBack rear for extra coverage - Seamless crotch gusset - RideLight reflective accents - Inseam: 11” - Fit: comfort
- Technical on and off bike short from Club Ride. - Relaxed yet tailored fit is perfect for all types of rides and just as easy to wear on the bike as off. - Constructed from 95% poly / 5% spandex midweight stretch double-weave fabric. - WR finish to repel water and dirt. - Reflective accents for added visibility. - Inseam: 11”.
- Mid-weight stretch double-weave fabric - Fabric Weight: 220 g/m2 - WR finish for water and dirt repellency - NoCrackBack rear for extra coverage - Velcro interior waistband adjustment - Two secure side zip pockets - Laser Cut and Welded Hems - Seamless Crotch Gusset - RideLight Reflective accents - Inseam: 12.5” - Fit: Comfort
Club Ride finally answered Mother Nature’s call to action during the ride with a women’s drop seat bib. Tested rigorously, the bib-style liner performed above expectations in function and comfort. The drop seat allows you to do your business while keeping most of your cycling kit on! The bib is constructed with compression mesh to maximize breathability while maintaining best-in-class fit. Club Ride's EZP waist is designed for easy access to your body parts when Mother Nature calls.
Uber technical and super robust, our Fat Jack pant was designed for the epic fat-bike ride on miles of winter single track. Don’t have snow? Don’t fret, the Fat Jack performs in dirt and on pavement just as well. Our stretch, water Resistant double weave fabric with durable canvas leg patches deliver the workman’s pant in a technical package. Reflective accents add night time security. The side leg pockets store all of your goodies securely behind a reflective bound zipper or open them up for full upper leg ventilation. From sparking the camp ground night fire to breaking the winter trail, the Fat Jack meets your seasonal needs. - StretchRide10 | Midweight polyester-blend double woven fabric - DWR Finish | Water-resistant, wind-resistant - NoCrackBack - Pockets - 3 Zippered & 2 Hand - Venting | 2 Side Leg - Media Port - RideLight Reflective Accents - Fit | Comfort - 230 g/m2 - Inseam: S-M=33" | L-XL: 34"
Versatility, comfort, and style—Fuze Shorts combine them all, making them a great choice for serious bikers who also like to look seriously good. These shorts have a removable chamois liner and plenty of zippered pockets. You’ll love them while you ride and you’ll fit right in at any casual social function. - Mid-weight stretch double-weave fabric - Fabric Weight: 160 g/m2 - WR finish for water and dirt repellency - Velcro interior waistband adjustment - Stretch knit gusset and yoke - Seamless crotch gusset - RideLight reflective accents - Innerwear chamois liner gunslinger - Inseam: 12” - Fit: Comfort
All-out efforts and all-day adventures just got easier thanks to Club Ride’s ultra-breathable Air Liner Innerwear Bib Short. Its Tainted Air gel chamois provides extended comfort on the saddle while compression fabric keeps your legs energized. So tuck your soundtrack into the Air Liner’s media pocket and go wild.
Beauty and the Beast are the two words that best describe this super technical women’s winter pant. Designed to be semi-fitted with plenty of stretch, the Imogene provides the tech features to allow you to play in winter environments then transition seamlessly into the city scene. Tested everywhere from snowbikes and dogsledders, to city commutes, the waterproof-breathable front leg fabric stretches to meet your seasonal active needs. The durable stretch soft-shell fabric delivers a rough and tumble on your rear. Two side leg vents create the added airflow needed during high energy movement, and the gusseted bottom leg opens to accommodate your winter boots. From the mountains to town, the Imogene is designed to meet all your winter needs. - Midweight bonded waterproof breathable stretch membrane | 8000MM (front) - DWR finished midweight polyester-blend double woven stretch fabric (back) - 2 front pockets, 2 rear pockets, 2 zippered side leg pockets - 2 zippered side leg vents - Zippered bottom leg opening - RideLight reflective accents - Sport fit
- Technical cold weather pant from Club Ride with clean and stylish lines. - Made to perform when the temps are dropping. - Soft-shell design and DWR coating help keep you warm and dry. - Articulated knees and crotch gusset allow you to move freely whatever your activity. - 2 Front, 2 Rear, 2 zippered side leg pockets. - Zippered pockets double for ventilation. - RideLight reflective accents for added visibility. - Relaxed fit for all day comfort.
Page 1 of 1