- The Swix Namsos glove is a comfortable mid-weight glove for winter activities. - Stretch rib knit upper with stretch Lycra panel for close fit. - Digitized Amara palm with reinforced thumb panel in high wear zone. - 3M Thinsulate insulation upper with brushed fleece on palm side. - Touch screen compatable. - Brushed thumb for comfort. - Pull tab on cuff for added convenience. - Embroidered Swix blade logo.
- A classic all-round junior glove from Swix. - Suitable for all types of activities in cold weather. - Features nice and warm 170g PrimaLoft® insulation on the back of hand. - Fully lined with comfortable brushed polyester. - 4-way stretch lycra outer material and cuff for an excellent fit. - Durable synthetic leather in palm and between fingers.
- The Swix Skeletal glove is ideal for races or warm weather. - Lycra upper with articulated knuckles for lightweight flexibility. - Chamude palm with reinforced amara patch at thumb for added durability. - Lycra soft shell cuff for under jacket ease. - Bone graphics give a unique look.
- The popular Swix Start XC 100 Junior glove. - Lycra Outershell with Ribknit flex panel and reflective piping with contrast stitching. - Chamude palm and fingers with thumb reinforcement. - Thumb reinforcement with SWIX Shock-Eze impact protection zone on palm. - Contour-fit technology for exacting fit. - SWIX-Dry lining and Hydra-Vent breathable membrane keep your hands warm and dry. - Nosewipe thumb back. - Primaloft insulation for optimum warmth.
- Lightweight soft-shell glove from Swix. - Great for warmer winter days. - Reinforced patch at thumb adds durability in high wear zone. - Microfiber suede palm is soft and non-abrasive. - Brushed fleece thumb. - Top of the wrist velcro closure.
- The Bjorn Daehlie Classic glove is a classic, tight-fitting all-round glove. - Fully lined with brushed material for a soft, comfortable feel. - Soft stretch fabric on the hand adds flexibility. - Synthetic leather on the palm provides excellent grip and durability. - Neoprene cuff with velcro closure for a secure fit. - Soft terry cloth thumb.
- Warm junior glove from Bjorn Daehlie. - Fully insulated with brushed inside for comfort. - Reinforcement in palm to provide durability and protect against chafing. - Knitted cuff for a secure fit and extra comfort. - Reflective logos for added visibility. - Wind proof construction. - Terry cloth nose wipe. - Available in black.
- Insulated glove with neoprene cuff, inner elastic at wrist and Clarino palm
- The Bjorn Daehlie Symbol is a warmer racing glove intended for training and competition in cold temperatures. - Tight-fitted glove with a wind and water-resistant fabric on the back of the hand. - Thinsulate padding combined with a heat reflective fabric keeps your hands warm. - Neoprene insert panel at knuckles for flex. - Smooth sheepskin inside of the palm provides a good tactile grip. - Soft terry cloth thumb. - Reinforcement between thumb and first finger for added durability. - Top of the wrist velcro cuff is easy to adjust and secure.
- The Bjorn Daehlie Symbol is a warmer racing mitt intended for training and competition in cold temperatures. - Tighter-fitted mitten with a wind and water-resistant fabric on the back of the hand. - Thinsulate padding combined with a heat reflective fabric keeps your hands warm. - Smooth sheepskin inside of the palm provides a good tactile grip. - Brushed Tricot liner is soft, comfortable and wicks away moisture quickly. - Soft terry cloth thumb. - Reinforcement between thumb and first finger for added durability. - Top of the wrist velcro cuff is easy to adjust and secure.
- Bjorn Daehlie's Raw 2.0 glove is a thin, lightweight racing glove. - Made from very soft leather combined with panels of softshell material. - Tighter fit for maximum efficiency. - Leather palm provides a secure grip. - Elastic panels on the thumb allow for unrestricted movement. - Pre-shaped neoprene cuff keeps the glove secure on your hand and reduces weight compared to velcro closures. - Grip tab on the cuff makes it easy to put on and take off.
Page 1 of 1