- Replacement integrated tensioner bolt for 2011 and newer Echo, ZOO, GU, and Czar frames. - Steel construction for maximum durability. - M5 thread - 25mm length - Sold individually
- Replacement spring for Crewkerz and Clean chain tensioners. - Strong tension to keep the chain tight and the tensioner from bouncing. - Ideal if your spring has broken or become worn out. - Sold singly.
- Alloy and steel snail cams from Trialtech to suit a variety of preferences. - The alloy Sport Lite cam is CNC machined from 7075 aluminum. - Anodized gloss black finish with machined pocket gives the Sport Lite snail cam a unique and classy appearance. - Aggressive design of the notches means that once you have reached your desired chain tension, the wheel is securely held in that position. - The cromoly Sport HD cam is CNC machined and has a tough surface treatment to help prevent corrosion. - A series of incrementally smaller holes are designed to reduce weight without compromising strength. - Increased durability of the cromoly material allows for greater tooth resolution, meaning that you can really fine-tune the adjustment of your chain tension using the small but positive micro notches. - Will fit most bikes with a 10mm axle designed to work with snail cam tensioners. - Sold individually, allowing you to mix and match alloy or steel to your personal preference.
- High quality, CNC machined cromoly snail cam from Trialtech. - Gloss nickel, hard coated finish for extra durability. - A series of incrementally smaller drilled holes are designed to reduce weight without compromising strength. - Notched design to hold your wheel in position and ensure that it doesn't move, designed to be a 'fit-and-forget' product. - High resolution tooth pattern provides fine chain adjustment. - Will fit most bikes with a 10mm axle designed to work with snail cam tensioners. - Sold individually to allow you to tailor your setup to your specific needs.
- Steel and aluminum snail cam combo from Jitsie. - As found on Jitsie Varial bikes. - One steel and one aluminum snail cam provide the best of both worlds: strength where it is needed and low weight where there is less stress. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - Non-drive side snail cam CNC machined from high quality aluminum to keep weight to a minimum. - Steel drive-side snail cam provides maximum durability and strength on the side of the wheel that sees more force. - Available in black/silver only. - Sold as a pair.
$35.00 - $50.00
- Light sprung chain tensioner from Trialtech. - Single speed specific chain tensioner. - Constructed from high grade aluminum alloy, spring steel and chromed steel. - Multi coil spring to prevent loss of tension over time, a common problem with other tensioners. - Single sided cage design saves weight and allows the chain to be taken off quickly for easier wheel fitting/removal. - Runs on two plastic jockey wheels for minimum noise. - Slim design to help reduce the chance of damage during riding. - Adjustable chain line ensures compatibility with most setups. - Custom mount design allows the tensioner to be tightened securely against the hanger without requiring the delicate positioning tab that can be damaged or limit performance on competitor's products. - The model without hanger mount fits 2014 Fourplay Tensioner Mounts and Trialtech Sport Sprung Tensioner arms. - The model with hanger mount fits all frames with a standard derailleur hanger. - Gloss black anodized finish.
- The Jitsie snail cams are lightweight, high quality chain tensioners. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - Design based on snail cams used in motorcycle trials with multiple cut outs in the shape to drop as much weight as possible without sacrificing durability and strength. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Laser-etched Jitsie logos.
- Sprung tensioner from Crewkerz. - Fits Crewkerz Cleep and Jealousy frames and Clean frames only. - Single sided design saves weight and makes it easier to take the chain on and off when removing the rear wheel. - Tensioner body constructed from high grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. - Durable steel spring keeps the chain tight. - Runs on two plastic jockey wheels for minimum noise. - Slim design to help reduce the chance of damage during riding. - Adjustable chain line ensures an accurate setup. - Gloss black anodized finish.
Page 1 of 1