- Unique 20" steel frame from UK Manufacturer Alias.
- Developed with Trialtech team rider Flipp.
- Manufactured from Japanese Cr-moly steel for maximum durability and a responsive ride.
- Versatile design allows you to run a 19" or 20" rear wheel.
- Run 20" wheels front and rear for a more street trials setup, or run a conventional 20" front wheel and 19" rear wheel for more traditional trials riding.
- Steep head angle, short wheelbase, and super short chainstays make it very agile and easy to spin.
- Butted top and downtubes reduce weight while maintaining strength in key areas.
- 68mm threaded bottom bracket yoke is stiff and strong.
- Burly 160mm IS disc mount is reinforced for increased strength and rigidity.
- Horizontal dropouts are spaced at 135mm and feature tensioner bolts to accept snail cams.
- Compatible with straight 1 1/8" forks.
- Three brake line guides are located on the lower side of the top tube to keep the brake line in place and out of the way.
- Wide chainstay and seatstay design allows for 2.5" tire clearance with 19 or 20" wheels.
- Available in Gloss Teal finish with white Alias graphics.
- Includes integrated headset.
Geometry: (measured with 365 x 30mm fork)
- Wheelbase: 937mm
- Chainstay Length: 336mm (using 18:12 gear ratio)
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 65mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Head Tube Length: 122mm
- Reach: 590mm
Frame Spacing: 135mm