- Alpina's ECL Pro boot provides comfort and performance for classic skiing.
- Combination of laces and textile bands exploits the friction between lace and loop, allowing efficient transfer of lacing forces through the entire foot and providing a strong yet comfortable grip between the shoe and the foot.
- Shoe design and materials provide a high degree of rigidity, which delivers maximum power and control using classic technique.
- Race last for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Plastic heel counter provides good grip and prevents heel movement. It also adapts to various foot shapes and heel volumes and improves torsional stability, ensuring better power transfer to the ski.
- One-piece seamless gaitor covers shoe and lower leg completely to protect against cold, water, moisture and snow.
- Anatomic insole provides comfort and improves the thermal insulation of the shoe.
- Thinsulate insulation provides excellent warmth even under extremely cold and high-humidity conditions.