Size-specific, premium concave platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface.
- Titanium spindle for weight reduction
- Optimal surface area
- Minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 10 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Premium bearings and seal system
- Stamp Small: Recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (US) // 37-43 (EU)
- Stamp Large: Recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU)
- Spindle material 6AL/4v titanium
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Footprint: 100mm x 100mm (Small)/114mm x 111mm (Large)
- Weight: 299 grams per pair (Small)/325 grams per pair (Large)
- Adjustable pins 10 per side
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.