- Competition style stem from Crewkerz.
- Tested and used by World Champion Jack Carthy.
- Unique lower 20° rise geometry is designed for modern bikes with high bottom brackets and allows the bar to be at a more comfortable angle while still maintaining the rear wheel control benefits of having your bar rolled forward.
- 3D forged construction for an optimal strength to weight ratio.
- 2-piece 4-bolt bar clamp is lightweight and allows easy installation of handlebars.
- Custom, wide bar clamp provides extra support and stiffness, while ridges on the inner surface of the clamping area help secure the handlebar and prevent it from rotating.
- Unique sloping design provides extra clearance and a clean look without the need to cut the fork steerer at an angle. This is accomplished by an inner ring that the top cap rests against.
- Rounded clamp edges help reduce the painfulness of hitting your knee or chest on the stem.
- 31.8mm oversized clamp is compatible with nearly all trials bars.
- Available in a variety of lengths to suit any rider.
- Anodized black/red finish with grey/red Crewkerz graphics and geometry info printed on underside of stem.
- Supplied with matching sloped top cap and bolt as well as a 20mm spacer for use on top of the stem, allowing you to experiment with your stem positioning/height before cutting your steerer tube down.
Weight 135mm: 224g
Weight 145mm: 225g
Weight 155mm: 228g
Weight 165mm: 228g
Stack Height: 40mm