- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate from Echo as found on their Mark 6 20" bikes.
- Constructed from tough aluminum for good blend of durability and weight.
- Compact 4-bolt design makes it lighter and less prone to bending than traditional 3-bolt designs, as well as putting less stress on the downtube.
- Teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles.
- Machined cutouts keep weight to a minimum.
- Supplied with titanium mounting bolts, nylon spacers, and shims.
- Compatible only with Echo Mark 6 and newer 20" frames.
- Anodized black finish.
Weight (Plate Only): 30g
Weight (including mounting hardware): 45g