The RCS Classic is a high-performance alternative to the World Cup models. Featuring ultra-secure Speed Lock lacing for stable efficiency and a breathable Triple-F Membrane to keeps moisture out for added comfort.
- Featherweight racing boot from Fischer with a World Cup pedigree.
- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap is very light and individually thermoformable.
- Fischer's Speed Lock lacing system is light, minimal, and easy to use: simply pull the laces tight – that's it!
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Triple-F Membrane keeps water and snow from entering boots while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape.
- Fischer Fresh treatment reduces odor and protects the inside of the boot for long-lasting comfort and use.
- Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Uses Fischer's lightweight Turnamic race classic sole.
- Compatible with Prolink®, NNN® and Turnamic® bindings.