- Hope's proven Trial Zone caliper combined with their adjustable Tech 3 lever.
- Spec'd on many high end Inspired bikes.
- Smoother, more predictable modulation than traditional cable disc brakes.
- Tech 3 lever offers tool-less bite point and reach adjustment to customize brake performance and lever feel.
- Lever is CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminum alloy, giving smooth, progressive feel and power.
- Features a split clamp lever for easy fitting and removal.
- Integrated reservoir for easy bleeding.
- Lever blade has multiple holes drilled in it to improve grip on the lever and save a few extra grams.
- Kevlar reinforced black hose keeps weight down while maintaining flexibility and durability.
- One piece Post Mount caliper is CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminum alloy.
- Super rigid trials specific caliper houses 2 huge 25mm aluminum pistons that provide both power and stiffness for the most efficient clamping of the disc.
- Magnetic pad holders to aid pad clearance from the rotor.
- Pad retention pin threads into the caliper body and uses a clip for maximum security.
- Lever and caliper are anodized with a durable black finish and laser-etched graphics to withstand weather, cleaning and general use.
- Supplied fully bled and ready to be installed.
- Designed for use with Hope Trial Zone rotor, also compatible with some others such as Echo TR rotor.
- Rotor and adaptor sold separately.
Please Note: This brake is supplied standard as a left-front lever, but can also be ordered in left-rear (moto style). Please call for details.
Weight: 263g (caliper, lever, hose, mounting hardware)
|Front Post Mount (No Rotor)||T3TZF9L||HOP41602056T|
|Rear Post Mount (No Rotor)||TZR3TECH-PM||HOP40935763R|