- The Inspired Arcade Pro offers top-of-the-range performance and great value for money.
- The Arcade frame and fork are made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly and feature double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- The Cr-moly steel offers a different feel to aluminium frames by providing a slightly more forgiving ride which is favored by some riders.
- Short chainstays and a steep 74.5° head angle give the bike a short wheel base but plenty of cockpit space.
- This means that the Arcade offers a comfortable ride with responsive and nimble geometry, whether you're rolling on two wheels or just on the front or back wheel - perfect for pushing the limits of technical street trials riding!
- The head tube design uses a custom integrated bearing headset which enhances the appearance of the frame whilst maintaining strength.
- A neat integrated seat clamp enclosed within the seat stay allows the saddle to be dropped as low as possible for improved clearance.
- The Arcade's compact CNC machined horizontal dropouts have been designed to work with a 22:15 or 22:16 gear ratio, thereby eliminating the need for a traditional bulky chain tensioner.
- Unique, custom-made stainless steel chain tugs allow you to take up any slack as your chain stretches and sit perfectly flush with the frame, keeping things tucked out of the way.
- Tapered fork legs help keep weight down, while the short 28mm offset, combined with the steep head angle, keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns.
- A 15mm bolt-through axle for maximum steering precision and ensures everything stays in place.
- For 2022, the fork also benefits from a brand new steerer design featuring an integrated crown race bearing seat.
- The frame and fork feature IS disc mounts in the 180mm position for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm).
- Built with a mix of top level Inspired parts along with proven Inspired/Trialtech components to give the best possible balance between performance and cost.
- Drive is provided by Inspired Pro composite platform pedals, Inspired Arcade 2-piece steel cranks and one-piece CNC-machined bashring and sprocket all mounted on a Euro BB with tough external bearings.
- Double-wall Inspired Pro V2 Disc rims are laced to an Inspired sealed bearing 15mm bolt through front hub and 10mm bolted axle rear hub to keep the wheels secure.
- Steering is handled by Inspired Pro Riser handlebars, Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' grips and Trialtech Sport forged stem.
- Available with Magura MT4 or Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone or Magura MT7 HC3 brakes.
- Available in Satin Fluro Orange only.
- Wheelbase: 1000mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5°
Please note: Complete bikes will not be supplied standard with the front brake hose routed through the fork as shown in the photos. It is too easy for the hoses to get kinked in shipping.....so we no longer offer that service.
|Inspired Arcade, Satin Fluro Orange
|Inspired Arcade, 15mm bolt through axle, integrated crown race, Matt Black
|Inspired Sealed Bearing Integrated, 1-1/8", Satin Black
|Trialtech Sport, Forged, 90mm x 35°, Satin Black
|Inspired Pro Riser, Satin Black
|Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' Rubber Grips, Black
|Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7, HC3 blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
|Inspired Pro Composite Sealed Bearing Platform, Black
|Inspired Arcade, Arcade V2, 2-piece steel, 175mm, Black
|Inspired Arcade V2 22T, Satin Black
|Inspired Arcade V2 22T, Satin Black
|Inspired Arcade, External Bearing Euro, Black
|Inspired Arcade, Stainless Steel, Micro Chain Tugs, Pewter
|Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
|Inspired Pro V2 Disc, 24", Satin Black
|Inspired Disc V2, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, 100mm wide, Satin Black
|Inspired Disc V2, 32h, 135mm wide, Satin Black
|Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
|Inspired Integrated Padded, Black
* Subject to change without notice.
|Magura MT7 HC3 Brakes
|Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone Brakes