- Inspired's popular Flow model now available as a frame kit.
- Refined geometry gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills.
- Short chainstays and compact front triangle mean you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals.
- 73 degree head angle and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel based moves.
- Frame and fork are made from high quality 6061 aluminum.
- Compact horizontal dropouts designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio.
- Frame and fork feature IS disc mounts for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm).
- A screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the fork steerer tube.
- Available in Gloss Metallic Green only.
- Frame: Inspired Flow 24", Gloss Metallic Green
- Fork: Inspired Flow 24", (Disc Only) 24", Alloy, Gloss Metallic Green
- Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black
- Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tugs
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: 31.8mm
- BB shell: 73mm
- Tire clearance: 24 x 2.4"
- Headtube: 44mm ID, fits 1-1/8" or tapered forks (requires suitable headset cups)
- Dropouts: 10mm horizontal, 135mm spacing
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay Length: 375mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 15mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
Frame Spacing: 135mm