- Building on the success of the Flow Plus and Fourplay bikes, the Flow XP fuses the proven frame kit from the Flow Plus with parts from premium level Pro and Team spec bikes to produce a capable yet affordable bike.
- Designed to give riders of any experience and ability the chance to progress and develop their riding and bike handling skills.
- Whether you're getting to grips with the basics or learning the latest progressive street trials moves, the Flow XP's carefully chosen geometry is the ideal all-round bike to have fun with.
- Short chainstay length gives improved agility for bunnyhops, spins and manuals.
- Responsive 73 degree head tube angle and short offset forks are well suited to front wheel based moves.
- To ensure excellent strength and stiffness the frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminum and features a top and down tube gusset, unique seat stay/top tube join and a custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring.
- 6061 aluminum Flow V2 Alloy forks feature oversized legs which help to increase durability and custom forged dropouts.
- Screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube (we no longer provide this service, as it complicates boxing and the hose can kink easily in shipping - so it is best to have your local shop do it once you receive the bike).
- Designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminum chain tugs.
- Frame and fork feature IS disc mounts in the 180mm position for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm).
- 44mm internal headtube which allows standard 1 1/8" forks to be used but the lower headset cup can be changed to permit tapered steerer forks to be fitted if desired.
- Solid and dependable build with carefully selected components from Trialtech, KMC, Lizard Skins, Continental and more.
- Inspired Pro crankset with Inspired integrated bashring and sprocket creates the platform for an excellent drivetrain.
- Inspired rims built onto Trialtech disc hubs front and rear with Danny MacAskill's signature Continental 24" Reflex edition street tires.
- Available with Magura MT4 or Magura MT7, HC3 blade, disc brake upgrade options.
- Available in Gloss Blue only.
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstays: 375mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73°
- Reach: 670mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
Please note: Complete bikes will not be supplied standard with the front brake hose routed through the fork as shown in the photos. It is too easy for the hoses to get kinked in shipping.....so we no longer offer that service.
|Frame||Inspired Flow 24", Gloss Blue|
|Fork||Inspired Flow V2 (Disc Only) 24", Alloy, Screw-In Top Cap, Gloss Blue|
|Headset||Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black|
|Stem||Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35°, Black|
|Handlebar||Inspired Pro Riser, Satin Black|
|Grips||Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' Rubber Grips, Black|
|Brakes||Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)|
|Pedals||Inspired Pro Composite Sealed Bearing Platform, Black|
|Cranks||Inspired Pro Integrated 24mm, 175mm, Satin Black|
|Bashring||Inspired Pro Integrated, Satin Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Inspired Pro 24mm, Black|
|Freewheel||Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement|
|Chainring||22T Inspired Pro Integrated, Black|
|Tensioner||Flow Chain Tug|
|Tires||Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4", Reflex Edition|
|Rims||Inspired Flow, 24", Gloss Black|
|Front Hub||Trialtech Disc, 32h, 100mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black|
|Rear Hub||Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black|
|Saddle||Inspired Integrated, Black|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Magura MT7 HC3 Brakes||INS36364109E||INS36364109E|