- Inspired's flagship Fourplay model now available as a frame kit.
- Short chainstays and low bottom bracket height help to improve the maneuverability and responsive handling, making it a capable street riding machine.
- Front of the frame features a butted tubeset to help reduce weight whilst strength is maintained by using external top and down tube gussets.
- To increase strength, stiffness and tire clearance the Fourplay uses a hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke.
- The frame and fork feature reinforced ‘post mount’ disc brake mounts (fits 180mm rotors), thereby removing the need for additional brake adaptors.
- Specially designed seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance.
- Integrated tensioner mount is tucked out of the way, making the tensioner harder to hit.
- Tapered frame and fork provide a stiff, strong front end.
- Matching Fourplay fork features a 15mm through-axle which adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
- Screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube.
- A 12mm bolt through rear axle, which screws into a custom tapered insert within the frame dropout, ensures that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
- Available in Gloss Metallic Green or Satin Grey.
- Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24", 12mm bolt through axle, Gloss Metallic Green or Satin Grey
- Fork: Inspired Fourplay, Taper 1.5" steerer, 15mm bolt through axle, Colour Matched to Frame Choice
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Single Sided Sprung Tensioner and mount
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: 31.8mm
- BB shell: 73mm
- Tire clearance: 24 x 2.7"
- Headtube: Tapered (1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower)
- Frame Dropouts: 12mm bolt through, 135mm spacing
- Chainline: 51mm (Recommended minimum with 22T chainring)
- Disc Mount: +20mm Post Mount (Designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor will void the warranty)
- Wheelbase: 994mm
- Chainstay Length: 362mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 10mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
Due to this item's dimensions, an additional shipping fee will be applied at checkout.
Frame Spacing: 135mm