- The Hex's design and geometry allows riders to benefit from the compact and maneuverable geometry of Inspired's famous 24" frames, but with the associated benefits that come with 26" wheels such as increased stability and familiarity for traditional MTB riders.
- Designed with extensive input from Inspired team rider Ali Clarkson.
- The front of the frame features a butted tubeset to help increase strength even further and is complemented by using external top and down tube gussets.
- An all-new integrated tapered head tube allows for increased weld contact area with the down tube to increase durability further.
- Frame and fork feature reinforced ‘post mount’ disc brake mounts (maximum rotor size 185mm) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors.
- Frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength.
- A 12mm bolt through axle, which screws into a custom tapered insert within the frame dropout, ensures that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
- The Hex fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight.
- A 15mm fork through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness.
- Screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube (we no longer provide this service, as it complicates boxing and the hose can kink easily in shipping - so it is best to have your local shop do it once you receive the bike)..
- The Hex fork has been updated with increased tire clearance at the fork crown area to give better clearance when routing the front brake hose through the steerer tube.
- Built with a range of top quality Inspired, Trialtech and Truvativ components.
- Up front is an Inspired Pro riser bar with Trialtech stem and FSA tapered internal headset.
- Inspired Pro V2 rims built on to a pair of Inspired’s super-smooth front and rear sealed disc hubs with Maxxis Holy Roller or Continental tires.
- Available as standard with Magura MT4 brakes for smooth, reliable braking.
- Optional upgrade to Hope Tech Trial or Magura MT7 HC3 brakes also available.
- Available in Satin Metallic Yellow only.
- Wheelbase: 1023mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Height: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 685mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
Please note: Complete bikes will not be supplied standard with the front brake hose routed through the fork as shown in the photos (we no longer provide this service, as it complicates boxing and the hose can kink easily in shipping - so it is best to have your local shop do it once you receive the bike).
|Frame||Inspired Hex 26", 12mm bolt through axle, Satin Metallic Yellow|
|Fork||Inspired Hex Pro, Taper 1.5" steerer, 15mm bolt through axle, Satin Metallic Yellow|
|Headset||FSA, 1-1/8" Integrated Upper, 1.5" Integrated Lower, Satin Black|
|Stem||Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35°, Black|
|Handlebar||Inspired Pro Riser, Satin Black|
|Grips||Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' Rubber Grips, Black|
|Brakes||Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 4 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black|
|Pedals||Inspired Pro Composite Sealed Bearing Platform, Black|
|Cranks||Inspired Pro Integrated 24mm, 175mm, Satin Black|
|Bashring||Inspired Pro Integrated, Satin Black|
|Chainring||22T Inspired Pro Integrated, Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Inspired Pro 24mm, Black|
|Tensioner||Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black|
|Tires||Maxxis Holy Roller 26 x 2.4" or Continental Gravity 26" x 2.3|
|Rims||Inspired Pro V2 Disc, 26", Satin Black|
|Front Hub||Inspired Disc V2, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, 100mm wide, Satin Black|
|Rear Hub||Inspired Disc V2, 12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm wide, Satin Black|
|Freewheel||Trialtech Sport 18T, 72 engagement|
|Saddle||Inspired Integrated Padded, Black|
|Seat Clamp||Inspired, 31.8mm, Black|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Magura MT4 Brakes||INS50401108S||INS50401108S|
|Magura MT7 Brakes||INS50372236S||INS50372236S|