- The Skye Pro V3.5 bike uses the same frame and fork as the Skye Team but features a selection of Pro level parts.
- Developed with world famous trials rider Danny MacAskill to offer the highest level of performance for pushing the limits!
- Named after Danny's homeland, the Isle of Skye in Scotland, it features many of the same parts that Danny uses on his own bike.
- Short chainstays, tight wheelbase, and a steep head angle result in a lively and responsive ride, and make it agile on the back wheel and easy to spin.
- Uniquely formed tube profiles and custom butting combined with a hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke help to maximize stiffness and durability.
- 1.5" tapered headtube has been custom CNC machined to give the best possible join with the top and down tubes for maximum support in this high stress area.
- 7075 aluminum hard anodized bolt through axles front and rear ensure that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
- Frame and fork feature a reinforced IS disc mount which on the frame is a single, hollow component with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength.
- Specially designed seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance.
- Integrated tensioner mount is tucked out of the way, making the tensioner harder to hit.
- Inspired has coupled the Skye V3.5 'Final Edition' frame and fork with components from their Pro level spec, including parts from Inspired, Trialtech and Truvativ, to give a durable and high-quality build at a more affordable price.
- Available with top of the range Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone brakes (not pictured) for ultimate braking confidence.
- Spec'd with an Inspired Arcade riser bar with Trialtech stem and FSA headset for a solid and comfortable cockpit.
- Features Inspired Pro rims built onto Trialtech’s super-smooth, bolt through disc hubs front and rear.
- Available in Satin Chrome Green.
- Wheelbase: 977mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Height: +17.5mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
Please note: Complete bikes will not be supplied standard with the front brake hose routed through the fork as shown in the photos. We can perform this service for a charge, please add the workshop product to your cart when ordering.
|Frame||Inspired Skye V3.5 'Final Edition',12mm bolt through axle, Satin Chrome Green|
|Fork||Inspired Skye V3.5 'Final Edition', Taper 1.5" steerer, 20mm bolt through axle, Satin Chrome Green|
|Headset||FSA, 1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower, Black|
|Stem||Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35°, Black|
|Handlebar||Inspired Arcade Riser, Black|
|Grips||Lizard Skins 'MacAskill' Rubber, Black|
|Brakes||Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)|
|Pedals||Trialtech Race Platform, Black|
|Cranks||Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm|
|Bashring||Inspired Truvativ V2 Integrated Bashring, 22T, Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Truvativ DUB|
|Chainring||Inspired Truvativ V2 Integrated Bashring, 22T, Black|
|Freewheel||Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement|
|Tensioner||Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"|
|Front Rim||Inspired Pro, 24", Black|
|Front Hub||Trialtech Sport HD, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, 110mm wide, Black|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"|
|Rear Rim||Inspired Pro, 24", Black|
|Rear Hub||Trialtech Sport HD,12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm wide, Black|
|Saddle||Inspired Integrated Kevlar, Black|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Hope Tech 3/Trial Zone||INS54374634N||INS54374634N|