- The Jitsie Race 135.9 freewheel as found on their top end Race bikes.
- 9 steel pawls mounted in groups of 3 with a 45 tooth ratchet ring result in 135 clicks for super fast pedaling response.
- Forged steel construction offers great durability.
- High quality sealed bearings for improved durability and protection from dirt and grit.
- Unique design allows the bearings to be held in place using an external circlip.
- Features BB-style removal tabs that allow the freewheel to be removed with a Shimano-style 20 spline bottom bracket tool.
- Standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread.
- Available in 18t with black finish only.
Please Note: This freewheel may require a small spacer to work properly with some bashrings.
Also Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
Engagement Points: 135